Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition (4 Viewers)

Quaren

Content Creator
Yeah, I ran into a slight RL hiccup, had to explain to my ISP I lost internet and it was 100% not my fault, had to get escalated clear up to the enterprise support department because nobody understood what I was saying. I anticipate having something ready for testing soon.

Man I saw you replied and got all hyped up. Glad you're back online, though! Thank you for working so hard.

Daedalus

Content Creator
Any1 want? :wink:
raven-png.85239

The ZTS

Content Creator
All, unfortunately I must dissapoint temporarily. Seems my Christmas week has also been met with another loss in the family. So my ability to do work will be a bit limited until the New Year.

Death is never convenient, eh?

Shiro-kun Shiro-kun If you would be so awesome as to indicate where your "hotfix" is, I'll download it and link it into my first post.

Quaren

Content Creator
Any1 want? :wink:
raven-png.85239

I don't think it embedded.

All, unfortunately I must dissapoint temporarily. Seems my Christmas week has also been met with another loss in the family. So my ability to do work will be a bit limited until the New Year.

Shiro-kun Shiro-kun If you would be so awesome as to indicate where your "hotfix" is, I'll download it and link it into my first post.

That sucks, mate. Take care of yourself.

The ZTS

Content Creator
On a side note though, if everyone doesn't mind the dust, I have a release candidate that should work with the current shard. This is SOLELY the installation payload, it does not include the wrapper installation that works with it. So your STOMod directory in C: will not autodelete itself.

It should all operate as expected, but there's a lot of mostly sematic appearances in the installer that are noticable. Like the future version (It's STO Nude Mods: Age of Uncovering, fyi :wink: ) name is in there, a few patch strings, and some other things that I've probably forgotten.

On the plus side, everyone gets to be my guniea pigs for this version. The release candidate is now also available in the first post.

Shiro-kun Shiro-kun should be able to help, I'll be around but not able to make changes.

Ciao, and Merry Christmas! (Or Happy Hannukah, for my Hebrew friends out there.)

Attachments

Last edited:

Flea667

Potential Patron
On a side note though, if everyone doesn't mind the dust, I have a release candidate that should work with the current shard. This is SOLELY the installation payload, it does not include the wrapper installation that works with it. So your STOMod directory in C: will not autodelete itself.

It should all operate as expected, but there's a lot of mostly sematic appearances in the installer that are noticable. Like the future version (It's STO Nude Mods: Age of Uncovering, fyi :wink: ) name is in there, a few patch strings, and some other things that I've probably forgotten.

On the plus side, everyone gets to be my guniea pigs for this version. The release candidate is now also available in the first post.

Shiro-kun Shiro-kun should be able to help, I'll be around but not able to make changes.

Ciao, and Merry Christmas! (Or Happy Hannukah, for my Hebrew friends out there.)

Humble suggestion...
Age of Uncovery...?

maybe not ... but whom-ever is gonna use the nude-mod is probly unconcerned with dopey looking spelling...

Bah... Humbug... errr... happy Yule Buggery

The ZTS

Content Creator
I thought the same thing: Spelling 2 derpy, GM ps nerf. XD

Also: TIL Undertow's XenForo supports GIFs as avatars...so I only picked like -the best scene- from Star Trek: Voyager.

Last edited:

The ZTS

Content Creator
Yeah, I think I misplaced them in my development environment.

Also, Quaren Quaren wasn't there something you needed me to do for the ArchAge mod or something? I might be crazy.

Might have been the NeverWinter mod.

Shiro-kun

Content Creator

This the one you are asking for Upload
Or do you mean the full manual one Manual

William Michael Phillips

Vivacious Visitor

So I have tryed out the new release candidate and for the most part it works jest fine. It's jest missing the nipple imprints that Clamman5 did for the Odyssey, DS9 and season one TNG Uniforms along with Juanmanuelt's fishnet crop top texter replacer for the TOS ripped shirt uniforms other then that it's perfect great work.

Quaren

Content Creator
Oh hey look I ADHD'd reading all these posts and just discovered there's a beta... :wat:

There are some repetitions in the installer and have been for some time. A bunch of Daedalus's textures are double listed in the options. As far as I can tell, these are the same options just listed twice.

Did Shiro's textures get put in to this release or am I just missing them in the options?

I'll get back to you on how well it actually does work once it installs. My computer seems to be trying to asplode.

EDIT: Body textures are still not installing properly. Tried doing the Pussy Juice one and not only have my officers lost their nipples but it doesn't....quite look right. Gonna reinstall without any additional textures and see how that goes.

EDIT2.0: Mod seems to be working fine beyond what I've already said, but I am getting a bunch of those pesky "Costume uses invalid parts" errors when I try to modify any of my costumes on my Caitian character. Other characters seem to work fine, even Ferasan

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.