Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition (4 Viewers)

Quaren

Content Creator
Y'know what else would be fun to do? Edit our ship textures and put on bumperstickers or something like that. But I've got this feeling it won't work; well, it will but it'd look awkward. STO ships are symmetrical (aside from the Breen, some Hur'q and Klingon ships) and I believe only half of the ship texture is rendered and then that texture is mirrored onto the other half of the ship.

On the other hand, boobies are (usually) symmetrical....

Daedalus

Content Creator
Man, they seriously need to input winter space weapons and event like the winter invasion ground TFO. Stuff like freezing mist beam arrays / beam banks, icicle cannons, snowball launchers and gumdrop mines. And a space TFO like Starbase One: "Defense of the Gingerbread Station".

Daedalus

Content Creator
I'm doing WW events on my Disco chick and am able to log in just fine. Maybe it's because some players already have the new event ship.

LordMaggot

Swell Supporter
Manual install linked in Shiro-kun Shiro-kun 's Signature works fine. Installer does not.
I'm running an...ahem..."bare" bones version of the mod with erm shiro's changes.
And some advice from Daedalus.

Is working OK
Capt 1 Main.jpg

Last edited:

The ZTS

Content Creator
Lol yes, I've been particularly awful about that recently. I apologize. Coupled with finals, it's been hellacious on my freetime.

The dev VM is in fact up, and I'm trying to get all the stuff sorted out right now. I have to change a LOT of the environment automation that I used because of the change in which file we gotta use.

Youkai-sama

Potential Patron
Do the self loaded (file replace) tattoo textures still work with the current manual method? Also, how do I get the bewbs pointed in different directions like Deadalus? Good to see the mod's back in some form and fashion (snerkt) and keep up the good work fellas. It just don't feel right w/ captains runnin around with... clothes on. P.S. I know it's fruitless, but i still want a way to put torso and leg trill spots on aliens, having just the face seems wholly inadequate.

Last edited:

annemarie

Casual Client
I Brake for Uranus? My Kid beat up your Klingon Kid? this vehicle protected by Photon Torpedo? When you care so send the very best.. Send a TriCobalt warhead Proud mom of a MACO

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.