Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition (7 Viewers)

Shiro-kun

Content Creator
read the past 10 pages a semi-working system is in place, but a lot of the mod is not working

Modders, is the skelinfo file bad with the new ship?

It might be. I haven't had much time to look if everything works with the new update. Trying to freeup my weekend with work and been working late hours while just laying around on the beach. Ill have a look when I can and do a fresh repack if needed.

Daedalus

Content Creator
I'm not bothering with that. The means to get the vouchers for the ship (fastest game on ice) is bugged as heck.

Shiro-kun

Content Creator
I'm not bothering with that. The means to get the vouchers for the ship (fastest game on ice) is bugged as heck.

Bugged ? I haven't failed it once although I have seen my friend struggle on his system to complete it due to having gfx lag when getting close to the finish. Reducing his GFX helped him alot and he could finish without issues after making that change.

Shiro-kun

Content Creator
Had a few min to spare so did a quick repack using the latest game files. No idea if anything added in the last 2 updates wasnt working with the past files cause I havent really done much ingame where I could see.

Anyway needed to do something about the felines nipples being weirdly transparent on massive boobs and sins some have asked me if there is a quick way to enable / disable I included 2 bat files to enable and disable quickly (really only just renames the bin and texture folder). you can make a shortcut to the desktop for the bat files to run from the desktop.

Attachments

BaseNudeMod_ST-90-20181029a-27.zip
31.3 MB · Views: 198

Shiro-kun

Content Creator
Thanks, I'm really struggling here for some reason with the build environment.

Apologies for mixing up Skel and Scale files.
There is both the .xmls and the .bin

Now if they would just improve the game chat interface I would not confuse the heck out of someone by sending the wrong pm to the wrong person :p

Attachments

Scaleinfos-27.zip
1.4 MB · Views: 103

Last edited:

LordMaggot

Swell Supporter
Does getting the winter event ship cause the mod to ctd? If so I might just grab my vouchers and delay getting the ship as long as possible.

Cheers,

Maggot

LordMaggot

Swell Supporter
Whew....My Nipples Could Impale a Bitch Right Now.....

My Nipples Could Impale a Bitch (2).jpg

A Holiday Screensaver for My Nude Friends.....with Ultrawide Monitors.
Happy Holidays and a Happy Nude Year!!

Last edited:

lolicon graduate

Potential Patron
Any Ideas what Winter costumes the Nude mod can use? mine's kinda glitchy right now

Attachments

• 20181216000801_1.jpg
    20181216000801_1.jpg
    367 KB · Views: 144
Last edited:

The ZTS

Content Creator
THE BUILD ENVIRONMENT FINALLY WORKS! For whatever reason, one of my automated scripts went from needing a relative path to needing an absolute path for no apparent reason.

This is a huge step forward, I should have a test installer for myself out soon.

It is also here that I will announce Shiro-kun Shiro-kun Shiro-kun's status to partner! For better understanding Gibbed's stuff for Cryptic Games better than either Clam or I. Seriously. You might be a wizard, Shiro-kun.

Last edited:

The ZTS

Content Creator
Also, I need anyone and everyone who made contributions during the down time to zip up everything they made or worked on and post it, particularly Daedalus Daedalus , Clamman5 Clamman5 , and Shiro-kun Shiro-kun . Put a text file in there detailing everything you've done and organize the stuff by folders so I can put it into my development environment.

The ZTS

Content Creator
Hrn. I have to entirely change the technique now. On the plus side, though, after what seems like forever, I understand how Password's original modding worked. He used GNU patch ported to Windows to much more cleanly modify the files instead of straight overwriting them. This should massively increase the install speed as we've gone from working with a bazillion different files to only one or two.

Shiro-kun

Content Creator
Also, I need anyone and everyone who made contributions during the down time to zip up everything they made or worked on and post it, particularly Daedalus Daedalus , Clamman5 Clamman5 , and Shiro-kun Shiro-kun . Put a text file in there detailing everything you've done and organize the stuff by folders so I can put it into my development environment.

O juanmanuelt has also done some interesting mods in the meantime. I believe one of his N texture files helped for the NX textures for the Caitians

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.