Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition (3 Viewers)

T'its

Potential Patron
For those that simply cant wait here is a CG.bin with the options I ticked in the last patch that worked. Note it does not have all the outfits and I merely copied the .xml files left over from that patch and overwrote the .xml in this CG.bin (creds goes to the guys that put the effort in to mod them)

Unrar and place in installdir\Star Trek Online_en\Star Trek Online\Live\Localdata\bin and enjoy

View attachment 83405

Great work, I was starting to loose hope.
Does it work with the hairy version? Do I need to add other mod files from older version?

I can't open the zip file you uploaded with 7 zip.

annemarie

Casual Client
what uniform is it suppose to modify? I ran through evrything in the tailor and nothing changed.

is there a way to enhance the nipple imprints? they are barely visible. seems that there were much deeper before.

Shiro-kun

Content Creator
Great work, I was starting to loose hope.
Does it work with the hairy version? Do I need to add other mod files from older version?

I can't open the zip file you uploaded with 7 zip.

strange thought 7zip supports rar files. Ill zip it up
And it was only clothing files if you still have the hairy texture files left in the localfolder from the old patch it should work when you dropped the bin in.

what uniform is it suppose to modify? I ran through evrything in the tailor and nothing changed.

is there a way to enhance the nipple imprints? they are barely visible. seems that there were much deeper before.

I have the rustler cropped wintercoat on and one of the skirts but this was just some files I had left from the patch that i overwrote the new unpacked files with and repacked to a bin so not everything is there. did you drop the bin file in the correct location?

There is 2 LocalData folders
instaldir\Star Trek Online_en\localdata\ (has _SWMWindowPosList.txt file in it) <<< wrong one
instaldir\Star Trek Online_en\Star Trek Online\Live\Localdata\ <<< correct one

If there is not a bin folder then create a folder called bin and extract the bin file to that folder and it should work.
at the end you will have instaldir\Star Trek Online_en\Star Trek Online\Live\Localdata\bin\Costumegeometry.Bin

I hope the act of compressing the bin files does not break the files.

Also the texture files (shaved I thing) that i have leftover from the old patch drop in instaldir\Star Trek Online_en\Star Trek Online\Live\Localdata\
Creds should go to the guys who made the textures and changes to costume settings I am just sharing what I got to work again.

For full options you will have to wait for the guys here to fishing with making a new installer with all the options and goodies in it. There is actually a lot of stuff in the installer and the guys have done a good job making it as simple as possible and that takes time to do. This is just an interm workaround for those of us that cant wait and it only contains what I have leftover so lacking customization and such.

To the guys that make the patch I did the schema with the modified ExportSchemas from the code that I uploaded not to long ago, the rest was with the files clam shared. I haven't tested the ExportSchemas from STO Gibbed Toolset ST 90. AOD but if that one doesn't want to work feel free to use the modified version. I also tried to upload the new schema dll file generated but forum refused even with it zipped up. If you guys need it just give me a shout and ill find some way to upload it.

Attachments

Costumegeometry-st90bin.zip
1.1 MB · Views: 150

texture_library-leftovers.zip
11.9 MB · Views: 126

Last edited:

TironStarstryker

Potential Patron
After trying to hack together my own texture-based nudemod and failing (ugh, I am so rusty), then trying ErmShiro's files (which worked), I decided to try something simple, but slightly stupid.

I installed the mod using the old installer (making sure to stay away from the skeletal and animation bits), and then simply renamed CostumeGeometryClient.bin to CostumeGeometry.bin

It worked.

The base mod's working fine now, with the settings I selected. I have yet to notice any ill effects (other than massive clipping on the antares and sierra skirts I Suspect is caused by the geofix, which is also working)

Shiro-kun

Content Creator
After trying to hack together my own texture-based nudemod and failing (ugh, I am so rusty), then trying ErmShiro's files (which worked), I decided to try something simple, but slightly stupid.

I installed the mod using the old installer (making sure to stay away from the skeletal and animation bits), and then simply renamed CostumeGeometryClient.bin to CostumeGeometry.bin

It worked.

The base mod's working fine now, with the settings I selected. I have yet to notice any ill effects (other than massive clipping on the antares and sierra skirts I Suspect is caused by the geofix, which is also working)

Intresting, I will have to redownload the base mod then. Deleted it when i cleaned our download folder. Hmm animation and skeletal stuff should then probably also work if you can get the new serializer into the mod folder and know how to use the tools without the interface.

Attached the new serializer dll file. Rename to Newest.dll and overwrite the one in assemblies

Attachments

Newest-serializer-st90.txt
9 MB · Views: 113

Last edited:

Shiro-kun

Content Creator
Wait it might not be a good idea renaming the mods CostumeGeometryClient.bin To CostumeGeometry.bin because the hash would be wrong.
Part of converting the .bin is using the correct hash with the .bin and when you convert the .bin back it has the same hash.
I don't know how that would affect the game client with verifying files and if that information is in any way sent back to Cryptic, becasue this is kinda hacking the game it could result in a ban (doubt they would persue client side only stuff but you nether know).

Probably be a good idea to first find out from the guys that created the mod and has been doing this for some time now.
I dont know if they have something that automatically updates the hash in the serializer or if its something they manually do before releasing the mod. If they have something automatically updating the hash or if the hash stuff is not important then its save to do the rename workaround of the mod. I'm not saying use the one I made instead of the one the mod made (would be more complete and have some custom options) just that it would be a good idea to first get feedback from regarding the hash stuff. If its of no importance Ill do the same cause I also want to change some stuff and add the other options from the mod that I don't have.
I had to manually update the hash in the serializer files to the hash of the original and the hash on the modded .bin is still the same as the original .bin

This does not mean mine would be without risk of backlash from Cryptic because the hash is the same as the original. At the end of the day its still a hack of the game and it runs the same risk as any other mod of this kind would its just one potential variable less that might put you on their naughty list.

Last edited:

Shiro-kun

Content Creator
To add to above if the hash is not automatically updated and if its a potential issue you can run the mod and terminate it before it does a cleanup then nav to C:\STOMod\Mod Tools\

You can then extract the .bin file from the bins.hogg file (think its -f filename.bin to filter for specific .bin)
Then run the ConvertResource program with -x option and if the hash does not match it will spit out an error about the hash being incorrect and the hash it expected to find.
Take the hash it spit out and nav to C:\STOMod\Mod Tools\serializers\resources\ and open the matching file like "CostumeGeometry.serializer.json" with notepad.
Replace the hash value listed in the .serializer.json file with the one given in the error message and save.
Run the ConvertResource program again and if all goes well it should convert the .bin to a bunch of .xml files in folders.
copy the modded .xml files from the mod to the relevant locations within the converted bin and overwrite.
Rerun the ConvertResource with -b option and copy the new .bin to the Live\localdata\bin\ folder

That would give you a .bin with the same hash as the original with the mod files in it.
You can also look at the .bat files located in different parts of the STOmod to get an idea of how it works or update the file names like changing "costumegeometryclient.bin" to "costumegeometry.bin" and then use the bat file to execute the process.

If you get other errors appart from the one spitting out the hash (this one is expected for some bins) while trying to convert the .bin files you will probably need the updated serializer.dll file I uploaded a few posts back. << read about renaming it and where to place it in that post.

Beelzebozo

Vivacious Visitor
Sounds like you guys are getting close. I'm going to stand off to the side and wait until there is an installer or much simpler directions. Too many times I've messed up a mod when the directions take more than a few steps. :rolleyes: Meantime, I'll be earning Zen for the necessary outfits.

Daedalus

Content Creator
YES! It's back :cool:. And when Clamman5 posts the new (custom) scale options, Daedalus will be a very happy camper.:grin:

juanmanuelt

Swell Supporter
Question: How did you manage to open the CostumeGeometry.bin ? Do you have a new tool or something? Can you share it for thouse that have a costume mod?

Thanks.

T'its

Potential Patron
strange thought 7zip supports rar files. Ill zip it up
And it was only clothing files if you still have the hairy texture files left in the localfolder from the old patch it should work when you dropped the bin in.

I have the rustler cropped wintercoat on and one of the skirts but this was just some files I had left from the patch that i overwrote the new unpacked files with and repacked to a bin so not everything is there. did you drop the bin file in the correct location?

There is 2 LocalData folders
instaldir\Star Trek Online_en\localdata\ (has _SWMWindowPosList.txt file in it) <<< wrong one
instaldir\Star Trek Online_en\Star Trek Online\Live\Localdata\ <<< correct one

If there is not a bin folder then create a folder called bin and extract the bin file to that folder and it should work.
at the end you will have instaldir\Star Trek Online_en\Star Trek Online\Live\Localdata\bin\Costumegeometry.Bin

I hope the act of compressing the bin files does not break the files.

Also the texture files (shaved I thing) that i have leftover from the old patch drop in instaldir\Star Trek Online_en\Star Trek Online\Live\Localdata\
Creds should go to the guys who made the textures and changes to costume settings I am just sharing what I got to work again.

For full options you will have to wait for the guys here to fishing with making a new installer with all the options and goodies in it. There is actually a lot of stuff in the installer and the guys have done a good job making it as simple as possible and that takes time to do. This is just an interm workaround for those of us that cant wait and it only contains what I have leftover so lacking customization and such.

To the guys that make the patch I did the schema with the modified ExportSchemas from the code that I uploaded not to long ago, the rest was with the files clam shared. I haven't tested the ExportSchemas from STO Gibbed Toolset ST 90. AOD but if that one doesn't want to work feel free to use the modified version. I also tried to upload the new schema dll file generated but forum refused even with it zipped up. If you guys need it just give me a shout and ill find some way to upload it.

Thanks you're amazing. I will just need the regular mod and maybe the seam fixes. So far it works just as it did before. I had the old mod installed with only the waist seams stuff. No animation, tailor or jiggle hacks.

Shiro-kun

Content Creator
Question: How did you manage to open the CostumeGeometry.bin ? Do you have a new tool or something? Can you share it for thouse that have a costume mod?

Thanks.

No new tool just a new schema dll file. Check 8 posts up where I shared it with what to do with it. I did make some mods to the Gibbed.Cryptic.ExportSchemas program code and sins its a pain I haven't tested the unmodded program sins I got a working schema now. I also shared it a few posts / pages back

Last edited:

juanmanuelt

Swell Supporter
No new tool just a new schema dll file. Check 8 posts up where I shared it with what to do with it. I did make some mods to the Gibbed.Cryptic.ExportSchemas program code and sins its a pain I haven't tested the unmodded program sins I got a working schema now. I also shared it a few posts / pages back

Can you be more specific? I only saw a .txt file, don't know what to do with it. Thanks.

TironStarstryker

Potential Patron
Wait it might not be a good idea renaming the mods CostumeGeometryClient.bin To CostumeGeometry.bin because the hash would be wrong.
Part of converting the .bin is using the correct hash with the .bin and when you convert the .bin back it has the same hash.
I don't know how that would affect the game client with verifying files and if that information is in any way sent back to Cryptic, becasue this is kinda hacking the game it could result in a ban (doubt they would persue client side only stuff but you nether know).

Probably be a good idea to first find out from the guys that created the mod and has been doing this for some time now.
I dont know if they have something that automatically updates the hash in the serializer or if its something they manually do before releasing the mod. If they have something automatically updating the hash or if the hash stuff is not important then its save to do the rename workaround of the mod. I'm not saying use the one I made instead of the one the mod made (would be more complete and have some custom options) just that it would be a good idea to first get feedback from regarding the hash stuff. If its of no importance Ill do the same cause I also want to change some stuff and add the other options from the mod that I don't have.
I had to manually update the hash in the serializer files to the hash of the original and the hash on the modded .bin is still the same as the original .bin

This does not mean mine would be without risk of backlash from Cryptic because the hash is the same as the original. At the end of the day its still a hack of the game and it runs the same risk as any other mod of this kind would its just one potential variable less that might put you on their naughty list.

Well, I can say two things on that score: Back in the day, I used to hack the crap out of the really ancient part-manual nudemods by renaming files and moving them around willy nilly (then it was bare models though, not packed into a bin), and so far as I could tell, the verify didn't even *check* the stuff in localdata, at all. I'm presuming because there's nothing there normally and it's only programmed to check what is normally there...

As for sending it back to Cryptic, it's a possibility, but I don't see why they'd bother (except maybe in a crashreport, which is what chastity belt is for.) They could pretty easily disable the 'localdata' override entirely if they gave a shit. As long as people aren't using it to cheat, or in a way that's blatant and obvious, I doubt they'll care.

It's not as if we're actually modifying the actual, original game files (which is MUCH more likely to be considered a problem), we're using their own, built-in override mechanism that they have full control over.

And from what the original mod peeps said, costumegeometry.bin and costumegeometryclient.bin were basically the same file, the latter was just redundant (probably why it got removed, as they apparently removed a lot of redundancy and streamlined things.)

annemarie

Casual Client
OK it's working.. so far the TNG Skant top, TOS Mirror, the rustler makes the torso invisible, the mistletoe long coat also invisible torso
all skirts work except the 23rd century, mini split doesn't work the mini has bad clipping

Clamman5

Swell Supporter
OK broke the heck out of the Converter trying to figure out why it just refuses to work for some of the bins and got an interesting result. Managed to get @resource.xml from costumegeometry.bin then it tries to create entries.xml and bombs out with the buffer issue.

I think the problem is not that its getting to little information its actually it gets so much information it flows over and then appears like its to little info. with the messing I got an error from ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.dll that buffer is to small to handle it.

If anyone has a ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.dll that can handle a larger buffer or can compile one with increased buffer it might be worth giving it a shot.

Nice. Now we're getting somewhere. Great job. Entries.xml is a big file,
Intresting, I will have to redownload the base mod then. Deleted it when i cleaned our download folder. Hmm animation and skeletal stuff should then probably also work if you can get the new serializer into the mod folder and know how to use the tools without the interface.

Attached the new serializer dll file. Rename to Newest.dll and overwrite the one in assemblies

Thank you so much Shiro-kun Shiro-kun ,I knew you were getting close. So glad you came through. The ZTS The ZTS make sure to credit ErmShiro on the mod page for support on the toolset.

To everyone else, I will start rolling out the nude outfits, scale, and jiggle into one package so that The ZTS can load them up into the installer.

Clamman5

Swell Supporter
OK it's working.. so far the TNG Skant top, TOS Mirror, the rustler makes the torso invisible, the mistletoe long coat also invisible torso
all skirts work except the 23rd century, mini split doesn't work the mini has bad clipping

I'm working on optimizing the outfits for the new CG bin, the old CGC bin was a mess with clipping issues and invisible parts. It's great to have a clean slate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.