Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition (5 Viewers)

Clamman5

Swell Supporter
Shiro-kun Shiro-kun Can you post the complete toolset you used, including the assemblies, schemas and resources folder along with the gibbed tools convert, unpack, etc. archive it into a .rar

Shiro-kun

Content Creator
Shiro-kun Shiro-kun Can you post the complete toolset you used, including the assemblies, schemas and resources folder along with the gibbed tools convert, unpack, etc. archive it into a .rar

Here ya go. Damn this site upload is buggy then it accepts then it doesn't. Only change I did to the STO Gibbed Toolset ST90 you uploaded is I replaced the exporter exe from the one I compiled in GibbedTools-master. I didnt take any of the other files like .dll that compiled alongside the .exe only the .exe.

And changed the schema.json from single to file mode for the CG.bin

You can bet your multi-color ass Shiro-kun Shiro-kun is getting credit, that's the most bullshit fix I've ever seen...but if it works, it's not bullshit.

To be honest I think its more todo with Cryptic fixing their Borged bin files then the small changes I made in the exporter.

Attachments

Last edited:

LordMaggot

Swell Supporter
I never removed the old Nudity is Life
2018-11-10_10-30-22.jpg
mod.
I just replaced the files and folders as directed by ErmShiro and everything works now....
Granted, My mod is modest....I don't mess with Jiggle
But animation swaps (Wave Hands to Sexy Dance) works just fine.
All Characters and Alts are "wearing" 1) Skirt - 23 c Mini and 2) Terran Mirror TOS Top.
Smaller Breast Smaller Nipple Selection
High Res Shaved Vagina Texture
Works great. Honor is Due.
Here is a New Nude Age of Discovery Toon in the Tailor.
No clipping. No Problems.

Cheers,

Maggot

William Michael Phillips

Vivacious Visitor
I never removed the old Nudity is LifeView attachment 83452 mod.
I just replaced the files and folders as directed by ErmShiro and everything works now....
Granted, My mod is modest....I don't mess with Jiggle
But animation swaps (Wave Hands to Sexy Dance) works just fine.
All Characters and Alts are "wearing" 1) Skirt - 23 c Mini and 2) Terran Mirror TOS Top.
Smaller Breast Smaller Nipple Selection
High Res Shaved Vagina Texture
Works great. Honor is Due.
Here is a New Nude Age of Discovery Toon in the Tailor.
No clipping. No Problems.

Cheers,

Maggot

So dos all this mean the mod is all most fixed?

Clamman5

Swell Supporter
Where is all the kitties ? Usually Risa has a few

Have you tried getting Playercostume.bin to decompile? CG.bin is working fine, now we must turn our attention to PC.bin. With playercostume I can make npcs nude, or swap them out for others, just like in password42's old mod. Risa can be made entirely Caitian.

Shiro-kun

Content Creator
Have you tried getting Playercostume.bin to decompile? CG.bin is working fine, now we must turn our attention to PC.bin. With playercostume I can make npcs nude, or swap them out for others, just like in password42's old mod. Risa can be made entirely Caitian.

nope but that is good motivation :D

Do you by any chance have an old Playercostume.bin that did decompile in the past?
Makes it simpler having something to compare against

Last edited:

Clamman5

Swell Supporter
nope but that is good motivation :D

Do you by any chance have an old Playercostume.bin that did decompile in the past?
Makes it simpler having something to compare against

Here you go, we used playercostume.bin filesize 45mb and renamed it to playercostumeclient.bin to get it to work back then. I included both of the old files but the playercostume.bin is the important one to look at

Attachments

Pre AOD Playercostume bins.rar
2.5 MB · Views: 109

LordMaggot

Swell Supporter
Hmmm...

After integrating ErmShiro's updates to the mod, I noticed that my toon seemed to be dripping seminal fluid or something....a texture that I'm quite certain I didn't select.

Any way to clean this up?

Cheers,

Maggot

2018-11-11_0-06-15.jpg

Daedalus

Content Creator
Hmmm...

After integrating ErmShiro's updates to the mod, I noticed that my toon seemed to be dripping seminal fluid or something....a texture that I'm quite certain I didn't select.

Any way to clean this up?

Cheers,

Maggot

View attachment 83470

Copy F_Hips_Bare_02_D.wtex from the female folder in the texture library to anther folder, rename it to F_Hips_Bare_01_D.wtex and put it back in the female folder, overwriting the one that's already there.

Shiro-kun

Content Creator
At The risk of sounding like a noob,
How do I install the customize Scale and bounce options?

Check in the post by Clamman5, there is 2 folders in there jiggle and scale.
Open Jiggle folder and open custom folder.
You will see a bunch of files and a folder called Dynbouncer.
Drag and drop the Dynbouncer folder onto Gibbed.cryptic.convertresource.exe
After a few seconds a new file will appear called Dynbouncer.bin
Copy Dynbouncer.bin and Skelinfos.bin files to gamedir\Star Trek Online_en\Star Trek Online\Live\Localdata\bin\ < if bin folder does not exist create it
Breast size works exactly the same as jiggle. You just drag and drop the Scaleinfos folder onto Gibbed.cryptic.convertresource.exe and copy the scaleinfos.bin file it creates to the same location you did before

Daedalus Daedalus Customize scale and bounce, for those who want to try. The default jiggle options will return soon.

Shiro-kun

Content Creator
Here you go, we used playercostume.bin filesize 45mb and renamed it to playercostumeclient.bin to get it to work back then. I included both of the old files but the playercostume.bin is the important one to look at

OK well this issue seem to have had Rick (might be the same Rick) stumped back in 2010 with no replies when he asked for help.
problem is somewhere in converting between iso-8859-1 and utf8 or utf8 to iso-8859-1 resulting in a schemafile spitting out "&#xA;" instead of "}"
&#xA is treated as a linefeed so when converter hits it it expects a new line but there is no new line its the end.
Interesting thing is remember that 76 difference on count, 76 = 0x4C in hex. in unix they combine ASCII control characters with 0x40 to display them. 0x4C combined with 0x40 to display it as a control = 0xc = formfeed.

Quite sure when someone can figure out how to handle the &#xA issue wherever its in code (think there was a comment in the code marking it as a need to fix) the problem with the conversion of playercostume.bin can be solved.

Take a look @ PlayerCostume.schema.xml it links to PCTexWords.schema.xml that contains &#xA at the bottom of the file.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.