Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition (7 Viewers)

Poplan

Content Creator
(Gibbed Toolset) lol well I got it to compile as debug, checked to see if I could build as release and my workstation did a BSOD. I see now I have like 3 GB of updates (you can see how often I use VS these days, which is sad cause it's Professional edition). (I haven't worked in C/C# for a few years.)

UPDATE: Ok it compiles now without BSOD... YAY

annemarie annemarie At the risk of sounding like a creepy pervert (which I am, my wife will back that up) my motivation is for my Orion character (and her crew of female Orions) to be naked again.

Last edited:

BeelzeRog

2D Artist
Illustrator
Modder
Streamer
Editor
Hi, Decided I needed to finally sign up after lurking for a while. I loved the nude mod and was annoyed when it broke, so I've been watching with fascination as you people talk about it. My last attempt to make a mod was back in the Doom/Duke Nukem 3D days, so I appreciate all the work you do and I'll be very happy when my characters bounce around the galaxy again (after I earn some Zen to buy proper clothes for some of them).

Just a note: Even after the mod broke and my girls got reclothed, the bouncing boobs still worked. Did that still work for everyone else, or was mine unique?

Secondly, I saw a list of what outfits were modded, and I swore one of them was the TOS Nurse dress, but when selected, it ended up with this weird clipping, like it only partially rendered. Did I have a bad set-up?

belechannas

Vivacious Visitor
You guys probably know this, but just wanna make sure: to have any chance of using the toolkit to update the schemas, I am 99% certain you will need to use a 32-bit client (which most of us no longer have installed by default).

Clamman5

Swell Supporter
You guys probably know this, but just wanna make sure: to have any chance of using the toolkit to update the schemas, I am 99% certain you will need to use a 32-bit client (which most of us no longer have installed by default).

It's good to see you back on the thread. In the options menu of the STO client you can choose to run in 32 bit, that's how I've been maintaining the toolset/ exporting schemas and generating a new serializer. The problem now is an unhandled exception/ buffer underrun being generated when trying to decompile costumegeometry.bin and playercostume.bin with convert resource. All other bins we use are decompiling successfully save for those 2.

William Michael Phillips

Vivacious Visitor
It's good to see you back on the thread. In the options menu of the STO client you can choose to run in 32 bit, that's how I've been maintaining the toolset/ exporting schemas and generating a new serializer. The problem now is an unhandled exception/ buffer underrun being generated when trying to decompile costumegeometry.bin and playercostume.bin with convert resource. All other bins we use are decompiling successfully save for those 2.
What's the diffrence between 32bit and 64bit? Is their a noticabule change in the grafics?

Sanfu23

Potential Patron
Just a note: Even after the mod broke and my girls got reclothed, the bouncing boobs still worked. Did that still work for everyone else, or was mine unique?

It basically works but with flaws. In the Starbase 1 TFO the starbase is invisible and you shoot just into space.

Poplan

Content Creator
Ideally, eventually, the mod should support both the x86 and x64 clients. Initially, however, x86 is the goal.

(The reasoning is x64 is a better way to go and, ultimately, Cryptic may drop x86 support at some point in the future.)

F

FranklyMyDear

What's the difference between 32bit and 64bit? Is their a noticeable change in the graphics?

The short answer is "no".

Having a 64bit OS and program etc mean the software can address and utilize more RAM compared to a 32bit program. A whole heck of a lot more, in theory. This would allow a software firm to use much larger data sets when using a 64bit system.

However, I don't think anyone has noticed an increase in RAM usage when using 64bit STO. Hell, the only difference most folks I know have noticed is an increase in crashing, something which caused the general recommendation to be "stick with the 32bit client".

The ZTS

Content Creator
Let's put it this way:

32-bit means 4 groups of 8 bits. So an address space of 0 to 4,294,967,295 is possible (from a 32-bit integer that is all zeroes to a 32-bit integer that is all ones).

64 bit means 16 groups of 8 bits. This is MUCH larger, an address space of 0 to 9,223,372,036,854,775,807! (That's 9 quintillion, 223 quadrillon, 372 trillion, 36 billion, 854 million, 775 thousand, 807 bytes!)

While this number is massive and we may not achieve it in our lifetimes for a variety of reasons, there's a lot more space to work with, so a lot more stuff can be represented in memory.

While 64-bit computing is the new standard, 32-bit computing won't go anywhere anytime soon, not unless we develop 128-bit computing...

annemarie

Casual Client
really stupid question and I'm pretty sure the answer is no, but will the exisitng mod work with the nipple imprints?

saavik

Potential Patron
Hello there

I am quite new in this forum and Star Trek Online. I Downloaded and installed the patch, everything is ok but i have a little problem.
All my toons are still dressed up. The stockings are changed to fishnet and that is all i can see.
Is there something i missed or i did wrong?
Thank you for helping

F

FranklyMyDear

Hello there

I am quite new in this forum and Star Trek Online. I Downloaded and installed the patch, everything is ok but i have a little problem.
All my toons are still dressed up. The stockings are changed to fishnet and that is all i can see.
Is there something i missed or i did wrong?
Thank you for helping

From the first post:

MOD STATUS: BROKE DICK

There has been a major modification to STO's filetypes. As of right now, we do not know if it is even possible to continue developing the mod as we have been using it. Stay tuned.

Right now, the mod is broken due to cryptic changing things around under the hood, but the folks who make and maintain the mod are currently working on getting it working again, but this will take time.

Daedalus

Content Creator
AoD patch broke the mod; badly. It's being currently worked on, so stand-by.
Believe me when I say that we're all eagerly awaiting the release of the newly updated mod.:wink:

Shiro-kun

Content Creator
damn this is frustrating not being able to install VS, wreaking my brain digging around in code with N++ trying to put together how all the parts come together not to mention the serial thats been like 6 or 7 years sins I last really programmed anything todo with serial. My hands are tied till March next year with what I can install. Hope the ass responsible for current state of my system decides to stop wasting everyone's time and just jump off a bridge or something.

Hmm wonder if its possible to create a 010 Editor template then script it out to make the needed modifications without needing to unpack / repack the bin files.

Found something that might be useful by accident.

I had some schema files open in N++ when I ran another export and got a message that a file has changed asking if I want to reload the file. I clicked no and copied the version open in N++ to a new document and then opened the changed file and found that one part changed in the file.

The file is ResourceLoaderStruct.schema.xml
Line 6 changed from <subtable external="UITextureAssembly" /> to <subtable external="UIStyleBar" />
The only different thing I did is I ran the export from my discovery character instead of my main character and found this.
I reran the export this time from my main and the line changed back to <subtable external="UITextureAssembly" />

There might be other files that also come out different depending on what char you log in but its late and I need sleep. If its usefull I can see if I can find a way to compare mass sets of files and do a bunch of exports with other chars

Shiro-kun

Content Creator
Some more digging in export schemas. Filtered out all the flags I could find listed in ColumnFlags.cs

<flag>FIXED_ARRAY</flag> doesn't seem to exist in any schema files had 0 hits
<flag>NO_LOG</flag> doesn't seem to exist in any schema files had 0 hits
All other flags I found at least 1 hit for in schemas

With all flags listed in ColumnFlags.cs filtered out I searched for new flags not listed and did not find any.

dont be distracted.jpg

Don't be Distracted by the guns remember the objective :P

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.