Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition (7 Viewers)

Shiro-kun

Content Creator
hmm wonder if the problem has something todo with "Discovery Starfleet Upper Uniforms now have an additional color choice for the collar." or "Resolved an issue that was causing the Odyssey Uniform preset to show up as Sierra sleek for FED aligned female Captains."

Also a friend mentioned there is some more curvy (bubblebut) options now available in char def.

Hope this can be fixed soon, Its uncomfortable wearing clothing over fur and I am tired of the static shocks every time I touch something :P

Clamman5

Swell Supporter
I've managed to rebuild the toolset (belechannas/GibbedTools) in Microsoft VS but I'm still getting the buffer underrun exception. I'm too much of a novice to start modifying the code without help from someone experienced (Belechannas) but I have a feeling its a 32 bit vs 64 bit problem. Could also be a paradigm change in the schemas of the game.

Also a friend mentioned there is some more curvy (bubblebut) options now available in char def.

Where are the options exactly? In game?

Shiro-kun

Content Creator
I've managed to rebuild the toolset (belechannas/GibbedTools) in Microsoft VS but I'm still getting the buffer underrun exception. I'm too much of a novice to start modifying the code without help from someone experienced (Belechannas) but I have a feeling its a 32 bit vs 64 bit problem. Could also be a paradigm change in the schemas of the game.

Where are the options exactly? In game?

I think he was talking about the hip size sliders allowing for a bigger size or different shape then what it had before

Clamman5

Swell Supporter
ahh okay, well the scale options still work, I can implement a breast and hip scale option together, for those of you that want that.

Daedalus

Content Creator
Wait, lemme rephrase that:
dr-evil-crying1.gif

bberge

Potential Patron
For what it's worth, the newfoul-up seems to have wiped out the entire Foundry...
The update hasn't "wiped out" the Foundry. It will be back, just takes a while.

It's typical for the Foundry to be down for a while after a major update. Cryptic needs to republish all the missions, and I wouldn't expect to see that until they're done fixing bugs in the new content.

I've got a mission in the Foundry contest if anyone's interested titled "Unseen Enemies" (plug, plug... :tongue: ) The contest will resume when then the Foundry is back up.

annemarie

Casual Client
onestly, I'm ready to give up on STO. they say they are taking missions out to "update" them but they just got done updating them with the TNG voiceovers. that and moving red alerts to show up once in a blue moon... I refuse to do the STFs or whatever they are calling them.

Daedalus

Content Creator
Clamman5 Clamman5 Any news on the scale options?

onestly, I'm ready to give up on STO. they say they are taking missions out to "update" them but they just got done updating them with the TNG voiceovers. that and moving red alerts to show up once in a blue moon... I refuse to do the STFs or whatever they are calling them.
I for one keep on doing those STFs or TFOs or whatever. Aside from the set amount of marks and bonus marks (with cooldown) you get an additional 60 marks (of choice) on top of the rest with no cooldown when doing a Random.
So if I do a Random 4 times and farming, say, Temporal Marks with random bonus only I get a whopping 240 marks.

Xariama

Avid Affiliate
I'm only doing them consistently on one character, stockpiling Gamma marks for when she finally hits 50 (she's my Discovery character, level 11 at the moment). That's another uniform we could stand to nudify, I think.

Shiro-kun

Content Creator
Well unpacked the hogg files and damn no xxxclient.bin files contained in them anymore :(

I dug around in Gibbed code a bit but don't really have the time to go into it and till I do a reload of my system VS cant be installed. Just wondering in the toolset there is export schemas and a generate serializer coding. Would they not be of use to find a way to extract/convert costumegeometry.bin file assuming it can even be used instead of the client one that no longer exists.

Last edited:

annemarie

Casual Client
Clamman5 Clamman5 Any news on the scale options?

I for one keep on doing those STFs or TFOs or whatever. Aside from the set amount of marks and bonus marks (with cooldown) you get an additional 60 marks (of choice) on top of the rest with no cooldown when doing a Random.
So if I do a Random 4 times and farming, say, Temporal Marks with random bonus only I get a whopping 240 marks.
last time I did any queue other than CC and the RAs, I got a "you suck you need to stop playing". which is humerous, because Im consistently in the top 3 in CC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.