Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition (3 Viewers)

Clamman5

Swell Supporter
Well unpacked the hogg files and damn no xxxclient.bin files contained in them anymore :(

I dug around in Gibbed code a bit but don't really have the time to go into it and till I do a reload of my system VS cant be installed. Just wondering in the toolset there is export schemas and a generate serializer coding. Would they not be of use to find a way to extract/convert costumegeometry.bin file assuming it can even be used instead of the client one that no longer exists.

Using the export schemas and generate serializer tools was the first step in my workflow. Despite updating the schemas and generating a new serializer CG.bin still won't decompile. The problem still eludes me, at this point im waiting to hear back from Belechannas.

Daedalus

Content Creator
Try these out the hip scale is minute but noticeable, it progressively gets bigger from 1.5-2.5x. Only use the bin file, place in local_data\Bin as always
What, no custom boobs?? Aww poo. :frown: When's that coming back?

Last edited:

William Michael Phillips

Vivacious Visitor
Try these out the hip scale is minute but noticeable, it progressively gets bigger from 1.5-2.5x. Only use the bin file, place in local_data\Bin as always
Love the breast and hip scale mode thanks for it . Now if only some on would get the breast Jiggle to work and post it I would be one happy Captain.

W

Welf245

Hello,
I'm wondering if anyone could help me out as I'm fairly new to modding. I downloaded the main pack and everything seems to work, but I'm not quite sure how to go about removing certain clothing items. I'm not sure if I'm missing anything.

LordMaggot

Swell Supporter
Hello,
I'm wondering if anyone could help me out as I'm fairly new to modding. I downloaded the main pack and everything seems to work, but I'm not quite sure how to go about removing certain clothing items. I'm not sure if I'm missing anything.

So.....this is something you never want to say to a hot, nude starfleet girl....but, you've come at a bad time.
The Age of Discovery Update has broken the nude functionality of the mod.
Our fearless nude devs are doing their level best to strip our toons again.

Stay tuned to this space for further naked developments.
I'm confident the nude dudes will overcome.

Cheers,

Maggot

Poplan

Content Creator
Can someone point me at the latest compiled version of the gibbed toolset? (With the updated source too in case I get really insane and hack at it in the debugger)

Poplan

Content Creator
Mostly a fluff piece but Cryptic has posted a "2018/2019" roadmap for STO.

Star Trek Online 2018-2019 Roadmap

The march update may be another month of breakage since it looks like they're adding a new system in.

BTW one of the reasons for the changes in structures may not just be adding a x64 bit client support but they're releasing this on three platforms now (Xbox One, PS4 and PC) and so they may have changed stuff to make it easier to build for them. (I doubt that they are even thinking about modders at this point. If they really wanted to kill all mods, they're just remove local_data override file support entirely.)

merder222

Potential Patron
also doubt it is the modding they want to stop as besides the not removing overrides there is also usually is only each major update with new content when the mod needs updating(like some new ships causing crashes or new missions) and not each and every individual update.
don't think they they really like this particular kind of mod but didn't see anything to deliberately stop it nor did they actively look for players who use(afaik) so hope soon fixed so that soon i can welcome back teh nnudity :p(tho do not dislike current outfit(infact only use combos i like for cases like this when due to new content needing to disable i atleast like the outfit my captain than does wear even if i still like her out of more :P)

Shiro-kun

Content Creator
Ok found something that might be of use when the game oneday comes back online.

In ExpressionFunctionTableLocator2 the codeOffset for pointer 2 is off compared to what it was pre 90.
pre 90 the pattern search for the most part matched with the game and the pointers codeOffset matched pointer1 @ offset 3 and pointer2 @ offset 53

Now the codeOffset for pointer2 is @ 52 and pointer1 remains @ 3.

Pattern atm (might change today) is bellow.

51 83 3D 00 76 4A 01 00 53 56 57 0F 85 7E 00 00 00 68 F3 00 00 00 68 30 11 15 01 68 80 00 00 00 E8 9F DB EE FF 68 F4 00 00 00 68 30 11 15 01 6A 00 6A 20 A3 00 76 4A 01 E8 35 38 EE FF

Green = pointers
Blue = anybytes part
white = the rest

Hopefully its as simple as updating the ExpressionFunctionTableLocator with the new values and recreating the schema to get things going.

*edit for full pattern and color code

Last edited:

Shiro-kun

Content Creator
Hmm ok so above is launcher Pattern.

ExpressionFunctionTableLocator1 only partly matches the 32bit client but not the 64bit. Have you tried running the schema and serial stuff using the 32bit client.

Poplan

Content Creator
It's entirely possible (even likely) that some stuff has been moved around for 64-bit compatibility (and some DWORDs have probably been changed to QWORDs). We'll get there, I'll go through this stuff this week and see if I can figure anything out.

William Michael Phillips

Vivacious Visitor
Ok so I was rereading some of the post on hear and was woundering is it a good idea to use tailor hacks or tailor exploits, and if so wear can I get them or learn how to use them? The reason I ask is, I would love to use Orian clothing on my Fed captain and crew as well as haveing my Romulan Crew all in the same uniform after my Romulan Capt joins either the federation or the Klingon empire. Please help

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.