Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition (5 Viewers)

Poplan

Content Creator
Clamman5 Clamman5 At a guess I'd say that the structure has changed somewhat, with the specific error it seems it didn't get as much data as it expected.

Does anyone (or gibbed source?) have anything on the file structure? I could take a look (but I'd rather not reinvent the wheel anymore than I have to).

F

FranklyMyDear

To me is clear: a lot of idiots were running all arround social zones with "exploited" costumes. We all saw the retards on ESD, DS9 and Risa with little alien toons with caitians tails or gorn head. Cryptic devs are not idiots, they probably know about the nude mod but they know that is only client, but thouse kids were running with stuff that was not only client based. I think that if we keep playing with this, we may end up burning our self. I think the future of the nude mod should be only textures.

Some of those folks were devs.

The ZTS said:
However, ,there is a new option in "Options" that lets you use the 32-bit client.

That's not a new option. It used to be that it would only show up in the launcher when you had logged in to the launcher, but before you hit "engage".

Last edited by a moderator:

LordMaggot

Swell Supporter
So....with the Mod running.....the Klingon-Orion Loincloths have disappeared, leaving a hawt metal slavegirl bikini thong thing behind.
Which is interesting....
Cheers,

Maggot

And no CTD yet

I'm just saying....optimistically screenshot_2018-10-10-19-18-24.jpg

LordMaggot

Swell Supporter
Not Nude, but quite sexy and skimpy.

Cheers,

Maggot

Attachments

• screenshot_2018-10-10-19-43-57.jpg
    screenshot_2018-10-10-19-43-57.jpg
    653.3 KB · Views: 242
  • screenshot_2018-10-10-19-44-12.jpg
    screenshot_2018-10-10-19-44-12.jpg
    625.7 KB · Views: 249

Shiro-kun

Content Creator
For reference this is the error we get when trying to decompile costumegeometry and playercostume bins.
View attachment 81779

Hmm Buffer underrun means data is being read from the buffer faster then data is sent to the buffer causing the reading process to run out of incoming data. What would be the reason for it draining the buffer now compared to in the past?
Is less data sent to the buffer due to a removed parameter or is the data being sent to the buffer slower due to an added parameter slowing the feed or has a parameter reduced in size causing less data to be sent to the buffer while the reading still uses the original size?

And just a guess here but x86 vs x64 address space.

Last edited:

annemarie

Casual Client
I have STO on both a laptop that has not patched, and on a desktop that has been patched. is there anything I can do to help?

annemarie

Casual Client
To me is clear: a lot of idiots were running all arround social zones with "exploited" costumes. We all saw the retards on ESD, DS9 and Risa with little alien toons with caitians tails or gorn head. Cryptic devs are not idiots, they probably know about the nude mod but they know that is only client, but thouse kids were running with stuff that was not only client based. I think that if we keep playing with this, we may end up burning our self. I think the future of the nude mod should be only textures.
a lot of bikinis running around too. I wondered how they got around that restriction

Flea667

Potential Patron
I was under the impression that: to see the mod, one must be running that mod....

to all the players without the mod, they just see occasional players with profoundly discoordinated outfits....

Daedalus

Content Creator
This mod is client-side only; so only you see the modded stuff. No one else does.
But if you start using tailor hacks, well then the cat's out of the bag which makes the devs implement changes which, in turn, ruins it for us….

William Michael Phillips

Vivacious Visitor
This mod is client-side only; so only you see the modded stuff. No one else does.
But if you start using tailor hacks, well then the cat's out of the bag which makes the devs implement changes which, in turn, ruins it for us….
Ok going to sound like a noob hear but what are tailor hacks and why do we even need them for this mod?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.