Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition (8 Viewers)

Daedalus

Content Creator
New stuff broke the mod
tenor.gif

And
Denied.jpg

To play without the mod

bikaru

Potential Patron
Need an update to the toolset I think. I could unpack bins.hogg but it crashes when trying to unpack the bins within.

What is the best tool for unpacking, repacking wtex & htex files? I was experimenting lately changing up picturing in the UI. I was wanting to change some environment textures too but most won't unpack (that was just before AoD)

The ZTS

Content Creator
I swear to God, guys, I still live, lol. I've had a hella busy month recently, family member passed, and all that jazz.

Daedalus

Content Creator
Sorry for your loss. Take your time. I'd rather have a mod that's decently made instead of one hastily assembled and held together with the proverbial spitballs and twine.

But I can't help being curious about the mod's new designation after "Nudity Is Life".:tongue::wink:

bikaru

Potential Patron
Been trying to make new schemas & serializers but it still crashes when trying to open new bins within the hogg. I'm either goofing up or something else needs to be updated (I had found some instructions from over a year ago).

Also, I found this tool for wtex "Wtex2DDS" but it crashes on some wtex files (before AoD) :(

F

FranklyMyDear

I had heard that other stuff that uses modded versions of that file would stop working with AoD.

Which is really strange, given just how little AoD has added to the game.

bikaru

Potential Patron
Going to try to make the new schema & seriializers again. found a post from a few months ago mentioning the need to rename a file during the process now.

bikaru

Potential Patron
After several more attempts, no luck again. There must be more new additional steps I'm missing, goofing somewhere or something more needs to be updated in the tools.

Clamman5

Swell Supporter
I've updated the toolset. I did some preliminary experimenting and things are looking dire. There's no costumegeometryclient.bin in the new pigg. I'm hoping the game recognizes costumegeometry.bin then I can transfer the mod to that format, however gibbed.cryptic.convertresource is throwing me an unhandled exception even after creating a new .dll from the schemas and changing the hash for costumegeometry.bin. Im going to need help from bellechannas on this one.

bikaru

Potential Patron
Please share the new toolset....

Also, the file you want is "Playercostume.bin", when you are done with it, rename it to "costumegeometryclient.bin".

Last edited:

Clamman5

Swell Supporter
Convertresource won't open costumegeometry.bin nor playercostume.bin. B belechannas might be able to help update the gibbed.cryptic.convertresource tool itself to read those 2 bins. All other bins we use decompile correctly. The game no longer contains nor reads costumegeometryclient.bin, which is how I got the mod running in the first place. The ZTS The ZTS Take a look at this also

Attachments

STO Gibbed Toolset ST 90. AOD.rar
7.6 MB · Views: 103

F

FranklyMyDear

Damn.
I'd heard down the grape vine that something big was incoming. Didn't think it would be this bad :(

I guess another way will have to be found.

bikaru

Potential Patron
Thank you Clamman5 Clamman5 , with your version I was able to extract & repack my scaleinfos (I use a custom set of minimum values as well max).

The rest of the tools is as you say, but it is still progress.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.