Nude Mods for the Female characters in BlackDesertOnline (8 Viewers)

the outfit issues and the hole in thighs is from the cut rules it seems, am still trying to figure out what causes that hole but for the outfit, its clipping because the game devs cut away anything that mmay clip, even other clothing, to fix his, get the cutting to cut the underwear or take away the up layer, cant do anything else, unless you know how to edit the 3D model f the stuff in question.
seems only this outfit have this problem,I tried to instead another outfit then no problem,do you have the sorceress nude body with the toes?sorceress is my favorite mode for the body but the nude body they made no toes

Numbers

Vivacious Visitor
seems only this outfit have this problem,I tried to instead another outfit then no problem,do you have the sorceress nude body with the toes?sorceress is my favorite mode for the body but the nude body they made no toes
even with the clippping file edited, this creates a problem still, need to see if the files am currently editng together works but trying to turn 500 files into a blank file is...time consuming lol

even with the clippping file edited, this creates a problem still, need to see if the files am currently editng together works but trying to turn 500 files into a blank file is...time consuming lol
微信图片_20240207010343.png
微信图片_20240207010355.png
微信图片_20240207010401.png

for example this outfit I instead and no problem

Numbers

Vivacious Visitor
for example this outfit I instead and no problem
only some will do this, depends what it is, how thick the outfit is and how your body is set, all can be something that can cause clipping, the cut file and cut images are the reason for holes in body, it takes time to fix the holes and its almost impossible to fix the clipping unless you know what your doing...

justfirst

Potential Patron
hello i have hole with lovely bloom,wonderland, a all these new outfit how do i fix this? i dont know the new outfit name file and exactly whare to place them pls help im using resorepless as base and override new model by suzu this pic is witch class ,thank you
2024-03-12_7231453.png

justfirst

Potential Patron
also when lahn wear everwaltz blossom outfit seem like it use special underwear bcs im tried override all underwear by pubic hair is there anyway to show pub
2024-03-12_8960119.PNG

IJW5

3D Artist
Author
Sigh. I find myself to ask in this thread as well lol
Given that, as far as I understood, there's no way to fix Shai (and, honestly, whatever), is there a way to exclude the class as a whole from the mod? Resorepeless doesn't even seem to have the option for it, partcutgen is down with no links for download, and everything I try just ends up with a half-invisible Shai. Everything else works fine (well, not really, but nothing else I care about seems to be broken), so, again - all I need is a way to exclude Shai as a whole and leave it untouched, the way you can do with... virtually most other classes, I guess.

TLDR; How do I exclude Shai from resorepeless/mod/whatever?

Sassy

Modder
Given that, as far as I understood, there's no way to fix Shai (and, honestly, whatever), is there a way to exclude the class as a whole from the mod? Resorepeless doesn't even seem to have the option for it, partcutgen is down with no links for download, and everything I try just ends up with a half-invisible Shai. Everything else works fine (well, not really, but nothing else I care about seems to be broken), so, again - all I need is a way to exclude Shai as a whole and leave it untouched, the way you can do with... virtually most other classes, I guess.

Just remove anything Shai related in your PAZ - files_to_patch - character - model/texture folders before you patch it? Prefix for shai is 14_PLW or PLW. If you already have it in your files_to_patch folder, you will have to remove it all.

Nymhorndynn

Casual Client

search for "fix holes" or "body missing" and you will find pointers to get you started even without partcutgen. You can modify the partcut files manually (many posts explaining how to go about that too as well as many posts explaning the "hole" principles.

IJW5

3D Artist
Author
Just remove anything Shai related in your PAZ - files_to_patch - character - model/texture folders before you patch it? Prefix for shai is 14_PLW or PLW. If you already have it in your files_to_patch folder, you will have to remove it all.

Yeah, I figured it out on my own and cursed myself for how stupidly easy the solution was lol
Thanks guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.