Nude Mods for the Female characters in BlackDesertOnline (9 Viewers)

ZZtop452

Potential Patron
Is there anyone willing to DM and help me figure out some partcut stuff for shai and tamer? I'm having a lot of trouble.

Numbers

Vivacious Visitor
Is there anyone willing to DM and help me figure out some partcut stuff for shai and tamer? I'm having a lot of trouble.
found some fixes for them but trying to figure out how the cutting thing actually works as I don't have the tools to open and edit the texture files without them getting corrupted.

ZZtop452

Potential Patron
found some fixes for them but trying to figure out how the cutting thing actually works as I don't have the tools to open and edit the texture files without them getting corrupted.
Yea it's pretty complex and I'm starting to give up. People just get upset when I ask, usually

Numbers

Vivacious Visitor
Yea it's pretty complex and I'm starting to give up. People just get upset when I ask, usually
i think because there is comments with the answer somewhere on here but there is like 1000 pages between all the forums, there is like 5 or 6 for modding BDO textures alone, to filter through. you could search it up but most of the time you dont get what your looking for, like the cutting images or the tool thats meant to be used to open and seal the texture files for examples, more because am not sure what the tool is called, or even if those who edits the texture files shared how to do it.

Last edited:

ZZtop452

Potential Patron
i think because there is comments with the answer somewhere on here but there is like 1000 pages between all the forums, there is like 5 or 6 for modding BDO textures alone, to filter through. you could search it up but most of the time you dont get what your looking for, like the cutting images or the tool thats meant to be used to open and seal the texture files for examples, more because am not sure what the tool is called, or even if those who edits the texture files shared how to do it.
Damn. This systems sucks ass lmfao

Numbers

Vivacious Visitor
if you know
Damn. This systems sucks ass lmfao
If you know what your tryng to do, you can search that and it might find a 'to do' list somewhere but if your not sure what its called or how to explain it then searching will not work. and that's if that information is available here, some will share links from "Lovers Lab" (another moding site) for instructions so it makes it even harder to try find what your looking for without either scanning the hundreds of pages or asking the same question everyone here maybe asked atleast once.

ZZtop452

Potential Patron
Doing better now. Figured some things out. The only issue is the skirt on "Royal Academia" clips cuz of my Shai's giant thighs. How do I fix this?

Numbers

Vivacious Visitor
Doing better now. Figured some things out. The only issue is the skirt on "Royal Academia" clips cuz of my Shai's giant thighs. How do I fix this?
if you increase the size of any character, it can cause clipping, thats why theres 'cut rules' that the game does, this also where the hole in body comes from.

ZZtop452

Potential Patron
if you increase the size of any character, it can cause clipping, thats why theres 'cut rules' that the game does, this also where the hole in body comes from.
No man, all of my chars are huge and after the partcutgen, only the shai has clipping with royal academia

Numbers

Vivacious Visitor
No man, all of my chars are huge and after the partcutgen, only the shai has clipping with royal academia
if you edit out the 'cutting', that cuts parts of the body to avoid clipping, this can happen, some armours and bodies does it even with no edits but its also something that cant be fixed, unless your good with 3D editing tools, you cant do a lot about it, either completely remove the armour in question or apply the cutting rule again. in the rules there's sections, to if its on the leg, allow cutting to happen on said leg. Cutting is a pain though as not all cutting is shown on the '.xml' file, if its not on it your in the same boat as me at the moment, needing a way to edit a texture image without it corrupting when trying to change it back.

ZZtop452

Potential Patron
if you edit out the 'cutting', that cuts parts of the body to avoid clipping, this can happen, some armours and bodies does it even with no edits but its also something that cant be fixed, unless your good with 3D editing tools, you cant do a lot about it, either completely remove the armour in question or apply the cutting rule again. in the rules there's sections, to if its on the leg, allow cutting to happen on said leg. Cutting is a pain though as not all cutting is shown on the '.xml' file, if its not on it your in the same boat as me at the moment, needing a way to edit a texture image without it corrupting when trying to change it back.
If I knew what to cut, that'd be great. Idk what line of text to cut for that specific outfit on Shai and I don't know if I need to add the line to exclusions or what.

Numbers

Vivacious Visitor
If I knew what to cut, that'd be great. Idk what line of text to cut for that specific outfit on Shai and I don't know if I need to add the line to exclusions or what.
No idea sorry, cutting is still something I dont understand either

who can tell me why I instead her outfit into other outfits then just like this?the outfit still there but mixed with the one which I instead?
QQ图片20240203191857.png

Numbers

Vivacious Visitor
who can tell me why I instead her outfit into other outfits then just like this?the outfit still there but mixed with the one which I instead?View attachment 153031
the outfit issues and the hole in thighs is from the cut rules it seems, am still trying to figure out what causes that hole but for the outfit, its clipping because the game devs cut away anything that mmay clip, even other clothing, to fix his, get the cutting to cut the underwear or take away the up layer, cant do anything else, unless you know how to edit the 3D model f the stuff in question.

Pzychoo

Streamer
Anyone know lahns urugon shoe file?, everytime i try and patch they always stay on no matter what, i want to try and remove it manually

Numbers

Vivacious Visitor
Anyone know lahns urugon shoe file?, everytime i try and patch they always stay on no matter what, i want to try and remove it manually
got to use the Paz Browser tool and do it that way, just replace it with a already edited version.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.