Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition (7 Viewers)

Poplan

Content Creator
3.3.1 notes.

* Did not wipe out any of my files! YAY! ;)
* There seems to be an issue with whatever's creating the shortcuts on the desktop they contain raw binary data. (Not sure what it is, there's no MZ or anything at the top so it's not a misplaced exe)
* Clamman5's HD textures are missing nipples for some reason (at least the Hairy version is, I haven't tried the other)
* Orion loincloth issue is also fixed.

Discusser

Potential Patron
The ZTS The ZTS thanks a lot for this, the free Skant outfit actually works now (even on FED Boffs!), so I would say this is a milestone release, allowing FED players to fully enjoy the mod without spending a penny, Zen or even an Energy Credit!
A few minor issues remain:
1. Nude Mod *.bat are broken. This is because they have been moved into a deeper subdirectory layer. I propose the following fix, which will also use absolute paths as suggested by Poplan Poplan , and do some extra safety checks (tested both batch files fine on 3.3.1):
PHP:
@echo off
pushd "%~dp0"

:: Check if the mod is already off, or not installed
if exist ..\..\..\Localdata.nudemode\nul goto :nowoff
if not exist ..\..\..\Localdata\texture_library\nul goto :nowout

:: Check if STO is closed
tasklist /NH /FI "IMAGENAME eq gameclient.exe" 2>NUL | find /I /N "gameclient.exe">NUL
if "%ERRORLEVEL%"=="0" goto :stoup

:: Turn the mod off
move ..\..\..\Localdata ..\..\..\Localdata.nudemode
mkdir ..\..\..\Localdata
move ..\..\..\Localdata.nudemode\GamePrefs.Pref ..\..\..\Localdata
echo Nude Mod is OFF.
goto :e

:nowout
echo Nude Mod is not installed.

:nowoff
echo Nude Mod is already OFF.

:stoup
echo Please close STO before trying to turn Nude Mod off.

:e
popd
pause
PHP:
@echo off
pushd "%~dp0"

:: Check if the mod is already on, or not installed
if exist ..\..\..\Localdata\texture_library\nul goto :nowon
if not exist ..\..\..\Localdata.nudemode\nul goto :nowout

:: Check if STO is closed
tasklist /NH /FI "IMAGENAME eq gameclient.exe" 2>NUL | find /I /N "gameclient.exe">NUL
if "%ERRORLEVEL%"=="0" goto :stoup

:: Turn the mod on
if exist ..\..\..\Localdata.nudemode\GamePrefs.Pref del ..\..\..\Localdata.nudemode\GamePrefs.Pref
if exist ..\..\..\Localdata.nudemode\GamePrefs.Pref goto :nodel
move ..\..\..\Localdata\GamePrefs.Pref ..\..\..\Localdata.nudemode
rmdir /S /Q ..\..\..\Localdata
move ..\..\..\Localdata.nudemode ..\..\..\Localdata
echo Nude Mod is ON.

:nodel
echo Error: could not delete "%~dp0..\..\..\Localdata.nudemode\GamePrefs.Pref", nothing was changed on disk

:nowout
echo Nude Mod is not installed.

:nowon
echo Nude Mod is already ON.

:stoup
echo Please close STO before trying to turn Nude Mod on.

:e
popd
pause
2. Installation reports a few errors, despite uninstalling the old mod version. There are several "The system cannot find the file specified errors", as well as "not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file." Screenshots: Snaggy - easy screenshots and Snaggy - easy screenshots
Maybe some of the below issues are a result of this.
3. "Winter Cropped Jacket Red" has the same corrupted texture as before.
4. "Skirt - 23 c Kilt" has the same corrupted texture as before.
5. "Skirt - 23 c Mini Split" has a slightly corrupted texture (I think this is new).

The ZTS

Content Creator
Poplan Poplan I can't seem to duplicate that problem, my shortcuts show up with their icon and everything. Will examine.
Clam's textures missing again is a strangely recurring theme. I'll check that.

D Discusser GDI I could have swore I could fix those. For some reason, the TNG Skant is a .WTEX file and not an .HTEX, despite being released VERY recently. I'll integrate those changes again and will probably have a hotfix out later today.

Those installation errors may be ignored safely, except for the one that says it's not a command. There's LITERALLY an extra quote there in that line. Those are definitely related.

Even if they're not, I will pass it along to Clam.

Discusser

Potential Patron
Poplan Poplan Those installation errors may be ignored safely...
- I'd still encourage you to fix the error messages, if not immediately then at some point, as otherwise both you and community will grow complacent of the errors.

Sure they don't pose an immediate danger, but firstly new users for whom something is not working will be falsely diverted into thinking the error messages are to blame. More importantly, when a few months/years down the line there is a new big problem - it will be much harder to find among all the ones that were supposed to be safely ignored, because then whoever is developing the mod (which might not even be you) will have to go back and actually figure out which ones are safely ignorable, and which ones are not... It is best to only allow emitting errors that are genuinely pointing to an existing problem.

Gideon65

Potential Patron
The only problems I have noticed, in game with the options I use, the seductive dance emotes don't work and the MW ships are still huge in subspace. Desktop wise, the mod switch icons appear as blank pages and chastity belt was included even though I did not choose it as an option. Everything else looked great to me in game.

Daedalus

Content Creator
Custom size compiler works, custom jiggle compiler crashes due to not being able to find ...\Live\Localdata\Custom Breast Jiggle\dynbouncer\@resource.xml

The ZTS

Content Creator
I shall remove that third dot that magically appeared.

EDIT: How are you getting that error? From what I can see, that error shouldn't be possible.

Last edited:

Poplan

Content Creator
The ZTS The ZTS If it would help, feel free to get the non-installer tree to me and I can do further testing and suggest modifications. (As it is, I can only grab/look at stuff while it's running the compiler in the STOMod tree and hope I get most of it.)

Another batch tip, should you need to pass anything with quotes you can easily do so like this:
Code:
set option=%~1

In the above example, if you passed in "The ZTS", the variable option would contain the extract string given without the quotes.

D Discusser How do you do those spoiler blocks on here. I can't seem to find the reference for it. (Granted I'm not much of a forum person.)

Discusser

Potential Patron
D Discusser How do you do those spoiler blocks on here. I can't seem to find the reference for it. (Granted I'm not much of a forum person.)
Click on the + icon in the editing bar for the dropdown menu of various useful tags, including spoiler and code highlighter.

Last edited by a moderator:

Discusser

Potential Patron
For the next release I was wondering how difficult would it be able to remove the shoes. Or at least make them a bit more sexy (like turn them into slippers).

The ZTS

Content Creator
Poplan Poplan I will see what I can do, I may just end up sending you the entire development branch, if you promise to keep the secrets I have in there quiet. :P

Daedalus Daedalus The dynbouncer bin file has far too many XML entries now for me to send it unpacked. You have to unpack it now yourself, make the changes, THEN repack it. Sorry this wasn't clear, I'll have to update prompts and stuff.

Xariama

Avid Affiliate
Still having issues getting the TOS uniforms to disappear, as well as most of the KDF ones. But, if I remember from the previous thread, some of the KDF uniforms returned a black texture underneath it.

The ZTS

Content Creator
Still having issues getting the TOS uniforms to disappear, as well as most of the KDF ones. But, if I remember from the previous thread, some of the KDF uniforms returned a black texture underneath it.
That is a different problem because we were using a different technique.

The ZTS

Content Creator
spawn90 spawn90 It is because we are using batch files to perform operations and the installer has another installer (the actual installer) embedded into it. The first part of the installer is just the examples, but we have to write to Windows-protected areas on the hard drive. It is a false positive. Avast! throws a new error on my development computer every time I make an update.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.