Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition (3 Viewers)

ABee

Vivacious Visitor
I don't know who say in the past the totally nonsense with "bin files cannot be read anymore". It is Bull***
I haved confirmed with my own eyes right now. I will not post any more informations, only that .bin files can still be read under "localdata".
End transmission.

juanmanuelt

Swell Supporter
I don't know who say in the past the totally nonsense with "bin files cannot be read anymore". It is Bull***
I haved confirmed with my own eyes right now. I will not post any more informations, only that .bin files can still be read under "localdata".
End transmission.

We know that, our .bin files can not be read. New ones can, we just dont know/cant create new ones.

If you knew how to do it and wont share, good for you I guess.

ABee

Vivacious Visitor
We know that, our .bin files can not be read. New ones can, we just dont know/cant create new ones.

If you knew how to do it and wont share, good for you I guess.
Funny that was not rlly communicated it was just said "STO" turned off any .bin file reading. From the modding scene. No any "Oh they can read the new ones".
Unfortunately no, I just became a new .bin file (I don't will say which one) and I asked for the origin and it was said to me "unknown". The only thing that I read that the file was from October 2022
Srry that I don't have more informations so far.

juanmanuelt

Swell Supporter
Well, good for you. Congratulations on having a new .bin file.
Too bad you wont share, with a new file we could make the mod workable again, but well..

annemarie

Casual Client
I can live with no jiggle, all that. would be nice to have other uniform parts that work, esp for Rommies, but it is what it is.

xdsp

Potential Patron
Funny that was not rlly communicated it was just said "STO" turned off any .bin file reading. From the modding scene. No any "Oh they can read the new ones".
Unfortunately no, I just became a new .bin file (I don't will say which one) and I asked for the origin and it was said to me "unknown". The only thing that I read that the file was from October 2022
Srry that I don't have more informations so far.
I know for a fact that the game still does read .bin files. That particular bin you're referring to, I have/had the OLD version that was intentionally broken by the devs in the September 2022 update. I've tried many times to figure out a way to "update" or reverse their breaking of it to no avail. I can also tell you it's possible to ADD stuff to that .bin file you're referring to, to even expand the options. I had over 3 or 4 different versions of it all adding different stuff, for example. Up to and including Elachi gear.

ShadesoulTrinity

Potential Patron
hI everyone.
guys (and girls...), can you give me a link to actual version of this mod?
with these i found game crashed. i think it's too old, but can't see here any DL links.

I_just_want_a_mod

Potential Patron
download, move the .zip into the area below, unzip, go through the .exe, do not enable jiggle (it's borked), aand there's another file you need to download linked here

this pc > local disk (C:) > Program Files (x86) > steam > steamapps > common > star trek online > star trek online > live > localdata

TrekTiddies

Vivacious Visitor
A little while back in here someone showed off the iconian armor, it sounded like there was some way to get a nude texture on the crotch rather than the triangle-ish cover, was that successful and if so can I have the file that was used to do that? Or am I misinterpreting that discussion?

Does anyone have an updated version of Wtex2DDS? The version that I keep finding in this thread won't convert the game's current outfit textures, and I want to see if I can do some texture modding.

annemarie

Casual Client
a little topless sunbathing on Risa

1688871381324.png

nightfury1985

Potential Patron
No idea why but the Sons of None Tshirt available from the Risan vendor (for sure the red version, not sure of the black) works with the mod. It can be used in both off duty and swimwear outfits. It's a better option than the plain grey tank top.

Cairn

Swell Supporter
The mod glitches, or clips through some T-shirts, tops, and skirts, depending on the options you choose.

TrekTiddies

Vivacious Visitor
i don't use the iconian armor. I spent a UR phoenix token and unlocked the kobali tights
me too. I just like the look of the skin-tight seemingly transparent bodysuit armor. The only problem is it covers the cooch. It seems like a texture thing though, so preumably it's fixable. I just don't know how.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.