Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition (18 Viewers)

Sky147

2D Artist
Illustrator
Never saw that kind of combination.. kind of jealous tbh, haha. Most I had was a version that allowed you to go full Elachi. Head/Body/Armor and everything. But this is mainly attributable to the imbecile who specifically asked Kael on a livestream about client-side mods.. as well as the scumbag troll who decided to use the tailor mod to "upskirt" the Devs on their livestream while on Risa.

I also managed to open that giant bin file in the piggs folder using Notepad++, but I don't speak "NULL BLACKSQUARE" and can't make much sense of what's in there.
Does your Elachi mod still work?

annemarie

Casual Client
me too. I just like the look of the skin-tight seemingly transparent bodysuit armor. The only problem is it covers the cooch. It seems like a texture thing though, so preumably it's fixable. I just don't know how.
the kobali tights don't cover anything

1691530932203.png

1691531015938.jpeg

Blargher

2D Artist
Illustrator
Modder
Videographer
Editor
As someone who is new to this, I have looked through thread after post after new files, and I'm still lost. Thought I stumbled upon a tutorial, but never did locate it
Looking to make an alien fed with trill spots, as well as [future] a natural caitian fed, with this mod, nothing tricky
Aiming for a big size (48H-cups IRL) and a hefty jiggle to them, fully featured bare and shaved
Mod version is 3.5.3, Game version is ST.300.20230730a.20 (I hope that's the shard and not the cryptic client) I have the separate texture library unzipped in live/localdata, and I have had mild but spotty success getting some things like the ripped shirt to work for nips, but not much else
Appreciate anyone willing to walk me through this or what I borked, results have been inconsistent

Blargher

2D Artist
Illustrator
Modder
Videographer
Editor
Only textures work, the rest is fubar.
Trying to get the textures to work /is/ fubar
I can only seem to get some skin to show if I either implement the old version of the mod (2.15.0?),
Or if I implement the broken version of the jiggle physics, causing the chest to crater inwards and the breastforms to be invisible
Nips, I downright haven't figured out, they show at random. Neither anything fully topless, much less the rest of the body

Last edited:

Dark_Messiah

Potential Patron
So is it still possible to extract and modify the textures? In other words do those tools still work? And if so can someone link the downloads please.

Last edited:

Blargher

2D Artist
Illustrator
Modder
Videographer
Editor
So is it still possible to extract and modify the textures? In other words do those tools still work? And if so can someone link the downloads please.
As well as a tutorial please, if there is one to be linked or written in short order

Blargher

2D Artist
Illustrator
Modder
Videographer
Editor
Because I'm clearly doing something wrong, despite that the directions make sense and everything needing to be in a certain spot seems to be...
STO 1.PNG
STO 2.PNG
STO 3.PNG

I'm really just looking for an everyday uniform to show the bits, I don't know why it's not working
(L->R: Formal 1 Top, Formal Skirt, ToS 23C Ripped 2 Top, TNG Skant Bottom, T'Pol Top, Terran 1 Bottom)

annemarie

Casual Client
ok one more time
the attached file goes to the local data folder
Star Trek Online\Star Trek Online_en\Star Trek Online\Live\localdata

where the folder is depends on your installation, thru arc, steam or if you did a custom install.
the end result should look like:
1694482886801.png

load STO and go to the tailor. try the different tops. the one i use is Terran jupiter 4 open 1 and the TOS Ripped

1694483242226.png

Bottoms
1694483319832.png

the kobali tights (but for the phoenix tokens) you can use the armor bottoms, alpha type depending on which you choose the pubic hair changes.

this works on an old install windows 10 and a new install windows 11

Attachments

texture_library.zip
79 MB · Views: 149

Cairn

Swell Supporter
The mod is causing the in game tailor, and user interface to glitch after the last update. Your alt is now hidden behind your costume list in the tailor. The user interface will shrink, and become almost unusable if you minimize then open the game. Not sure if this is a problem anyone else has after the last update? I can still use the mod, but have to work around the tailor, and not minimize the game at all while playing.

ABee

Vivacious Visitor
Srry was a very long time absend because of rl problems.
J juanmanuelt you said in your one post, that you have not the file that I mentioned before correct? Is this still the case, or you got the file already?

ABee

Vivacious Visitor
I have ask this, because I have to known, if you have the working bin file, If you are able to create from this a new working nude bin file mod from it?

juanmanuelt

Swell Supporter
I dont even play STO at the moment, and adding something that is not client side for the mod would be prejudicial for sure. People running with caitian tales with an orion it would only bring bad attention.

ABee

Vivacious Visitor
I dont even play STO at the moment, and adding something that is not client side for the mod would be prejudicial for sure. People running with caitian tales with an orion it would only bring bad attention.
That is not what I mean. If you think I post this mod in the public like this forum then you are wrong. My question was just, when the .bin file actually works if you are able to make a "only" nude mod from this file as a .bin file.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.