Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition (2 Viewers)

Wickian

Potential Patron
It will depend, are you using the armor hips textures or just the normal nude textures?
I'm using the normal nude textures, how can I get the nipples back. Also, the patch isn't taking off anything at all except for a partial take off on the formal wear. What am I doing wrong? Is there an all encompassing patch that will cover everything instead of having to go through the posts and piece together what you have to do?

LordMaggot

Swell Supporter
It will depend, are you using the armor hips textures or just the normal nude textures?
Umm....Not sure....I don't know the difference. When the full patch was working I selected high definition textures shaved. This is what it looks like with Character wearing the sexy Iconian Resistance Armor:

1 Pubic Hair.JPG

LordMaggot

Swell Supporter
Couldn't find any fully nude options for a brand new created character. This is about as sexy as brand new characters can get. You have to purchase the Mirror TOS Uniform to get this top.

1 Nude Cadet.JPG

annemarie

Casual Client
AFAIK, the only fed tops that still work are the ripped TOS tunic and the mirror jupiter. The only fed bottoms that work are a couple of the armor bottoms and the kobali tights. both have the settings to do shaved or hair, IIRC, one of the armor is a landing strip and one is wider pubic hair

LordMaggot

Swell Supporter
AFAIK, the only fed tops that still work are the ripped TOS tunic and the mirror jupiter. The only fed bottoms that work are a couple of the armor bottoms and the kobali tights. both have the settings to do shaved or hair, IIRC, one of the armor is a landing strip and one is wider pubic hair
Absolutely correct. IFF and this is a big IFF the new character is on an account with Terran - Jupiter 4 Open 1 etc. Then you can go topless with a brand new character. However, as soon as the Fed cadet enters the game, she will be stuffed into the standard Fed Cadet Uniform regardless of how you are set up initially.

1 Nude Fed Cadet.JPG

Cairn

Swell Supporter
"Glory to you....and your mods!'

Attachments

• screenshot_2023-01-27-19-15-26.jpg
    screenshot_2023-01-27-19-15-26.jpg
    600.1 KB · Views: 158
  • screenshot_2023-01-27-19-15-42.jpg
    screenshot_2023-01-27-19-15-42.jpg
    696.7 KB · Views: 144
  • screenshot_2023-01-27-19-15-46.jpg
    screenshot_2023-01-27-19-15-46.jpg
    461.7 KB · Views: 155

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.