Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition (12 Viewers)

Cmdr. Kiera

Potential Patron
Hello I keep getting game crashes when i get to the cryptic loading screens right back to desktop, is there something i need to do or delete?

I_just_want_a_mod

Potential Patron
am I misremembering from a hot minute of not using or were there new options added? reinstalling rn and noticed a few new options like a randark jiggle n such

annemarie

Casual Client
Hello I keep getting game crashes when i get to the cryptic loading screens right back to desktop, is there something i need to do or delete?
if you did anything with the mod that involves the skeleton file, thats the problem. only the files that modify the clothing works, the boobs slider and all that are broken

jumpsart

Potential Patron
FYI example ...

Attachments

• 12bu.jpg
    12bu.jpg
    314.9 KB · Views: 159

Ehrehin

Potential Patron
I just have a quick question. Has anyone found a different skirt that works other the the off duty one or the Dyson one?
Because starting a new character all I have is the off duty for full nudes.

jumpsart

Potential Patron
I just have a quick question. Has anyone found a different skirt that works other the the off duty one or the Dyson one?
Because starting a new character all I have is the off duty for full nudes.
Uniform Pants Tight > Suit Alpha Type 2 then adjust colors

xdsp

Potential Patron
I dont know the app, but Ive doubt it. I guess its just "photoshop" a texture in to a screenshot.
Been awhile, but I too doubt those hi-res textures are possible as any texture mods are limited towards matching the original file(s)' sizes, am I correct?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.