Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition (3 Viewers)

juanmanuelt

Swell Supporter
Tip: Mix Off duty Khan top with the new khan pants and the Nol-Ennis Belt (free from the gamma mission)

For bridge officer you can use Tos Ripped and the other armor males nudes.

Attachments

• male.jpg
    male.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 78

annemarie

Casual Client
these are all the wtex files I have that allowed the nipple imprints i listed in post 3365. I think some of the files are also the nude files as well, not sure. the all unzip to SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\Star Trek Online\Star Trek Online\Live\localdata\texture_library\costumes\Avatars\Female

Attachments

Allwtex.zip
9.6 MB · Views: 215

CMDRO7

Writer
Author
these are all the wtex files I have that allowed the nipple imprints i listed in post 3365. I think some of the files are also the nude files as well, not sure. the all unzip to SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\Star Trek Online\Star Trek Online\Live\localdata\texture_library\costumes\Avatars\Female
How do you open WTEX files?

annemarie

Casual Client
you don't. just unzip the files to the avatar/female folder that is on your computer. in fact you probably have a few already on the computer so do not overwrite or replace anything

Dagger108

Potential Patron
Hello all. Thought I would try this mod again since I moved to a new computer and now I am wondering if it still works and where to download the mod in the first place. Feels silly saying, but I've looked all over the main post page and I cannot find a download link. Where do you all still get the mod? And then if it still works. Thanks!

LordMaggot

Swell Supporter
Hello all. Thought I would try this mod again since I moved to a new computer and now I am wondering if it still works and where to download the mod in the first place. Feels silly saying, but I've looked all over the main post page and I cannot find a download link. Where do you all still get the mod? And then if it still works. Thanks!
The previous page has a client side only mod by Juan Manuel T
There he lists the current outfits that render nude if you download the appropriate files to the appropriate localdata folder.

The latest update has somewhat crippled the mod you knew before.
(Thanks Cryptic)

Still....as you can see on the previous couple of pages there is abundant evidence of at least a partially functioning mod.

x2014avi

Potential Patron
Hello :)
First thank you all for still maintaining this mod!
Still I have a few questions. Is there any way we can get some bare feets for the uniform tab? Because I think it's a bit weird for the character to be nude but still wearing shoes. I know it is possible with off duty, but I sort of run into a problem there. It seem, at least for me, that all the nude parts for off duty or beachwear making my characters breasts a lot smaller than they actually are.
The TOS ripped uniform so far is the only option where that doesn't happen. Here my breast appear the same size as if i would wear any non nude uniform.
I don't know if that is a bug or duo to limitation issues, but since it seem possible with the TOS ripped uniform, would it also work for anything in the off duty tab? Cause with the uniform category it will always force me to wear shoes. Yet with off duty or beachwear my breasts are mysteriously shrinking.
At the end a small request/question. I have seen that some uniforms got some nice nipple imprints. Would that also be possible for the terran discovery uniforms? If so, would any of you consider to include this to the mod?
Again thank you for this awesome mod and I hope my questions/request are not too bold!

annemarie

Casual Client
you can get 2 datacores a day running the first 2 tier iii missions on kobali. takes about 20 minutes. other than that, grind them in elite tfos

annemarie

Casual Client
I'm using the ripped tos shirt and kobali tights instead of the armor bottom, it looks better to the people not using the mod at all. if i were in a fleet I'd opt for the skirt.

LordMaggot

Swell Supporter
you can get 2 datacores a day running the first 2 tier iii missions on kobali. takes about 20 minutes. other than that, grind them in elite tfos
I did that once...I thought "Cool. I've got this." Now I can't seem to get those Kobali Tier III missions to trigger for me again....not sure what I'm doing wrong. Sigh

LordMaggot

Swell Supporter
Hello :)
First thank you all for still maintaining this mod!
Still I have a few questions. Is there any way we can get some bare feets for the uniform tab? Because I think it's a bit weird for the character to be nude but still wearing shoes. I know it is possible with off duty, but I sort of run into a problem there. It seem, at least for me, that all the nude parts for off duty or beachwear making my characters breasts a lot smaller than they actually are.
The TOS ripped uniform so far is the only option where that doesn't happen. Here my breast appear the same size as if i would wear any non nude uniform.
I don't know if that is a bug or duo to limitation issues, but since it seem possible with the TOS ripped uniform, would it also work for anything in the off duty tab? Cause with the uniform category it will always force me to wear shoes. Yet with off duty or beachwear my breasts are mysteriously shrinking.
At the end a small request/question. I have seen that some uniforms got some nice nipple imprints. Would that also be possible for the terran discovery uniforms? If so, would any of you consider to include this to the mod?
Again thank you for this awesome mod and I hope my questions/request are not too bold!
>> I think it's a bit weird for the character to be nude but still wearing shoes
This is standard uniform in many adult videos in the 21st century...just saying.
>>Yet with off duty or beachwear my breasts are mysteriously shrinking.
I noticed this too on other costumes.... but the sliders still enable me to embigenate the bust size.

LordMaggot

Swell Supporter
>> I think it's a bit weird for the character to be nude but still wearing shoes
This is standard uniform in many adult videos in the 21st century...er....so I've heard.
>>Yet with off duty or beachwear my breasts are mysteriously shrinking.
I noticed this too on other costumes.... but the sliders still enable me to embigenate the bust size.

F

FranklyMyDear

What's the best way to earn Iconian probe datacores? I need a bunch to get this gear and unlock the visuals.
IIRC, another good way is to do the last 2 Kobalistan missions. Once every 20 hours, you earn 3 or 4. It's actually fairly easy too :)

You can also use the mark turn in to get another every 20 hours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.