Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition (4 Viewers)

xdsp

Potential Patron
It take 'snapshots' of your character; body, armor, costume, etc. Then you load the armor/clothing snapshot into Blender, delete the whole armor/clothing, save it under the same name and load it back in MM. Basically, it creates an overlay. Also, MM has an on/off switch; F2 if memory serves. If someone were to walk in on you,

Yes, the _E files makes the texture transparents. Most of them dont work, and some of them works but there is not skin under the cloth. That is why formal and retro costumes do the job. Khan top too.. and jupiter terran 1 and 4.
On my laptop it's the Klingon Band tanktop that shows up as a nude torso. Even lets me select DSC Klingon chest textures as a TNG Klingon.

laryssa

Potential Patron
The last time the devs axed the .bin file, they just changed the name of it. From "CostumeGeometryClient.bin" to just "CostumeGeometry.bin"

xdsp

Potential Patron
The last time the devs axed the .bin file, they just changed the name of it. From "CostumeGeometryClient.bin" to just "CostumeGeometry.bin"
I think Juan mentioned he believes that they *disabled* the game's ability to even read .bin files. But assuming they did not and just renamed the file that STO is programmed to read, how do we find out the correct name for the .bin file?

annemarie

Casual Client
uh, guys, the formal outfits still show topless and bottomless with the material in between showing
tsaan.JPG

juanmanuelt

Swell Supporter
They did not rename the file, I decompressed the new bins.hogg and its still costumegeometry. It was the first thing I try.
The tool still works decompressing the bins.hogg and the costumegeometry is still there.

I also edited the new and pure costumegemetry on a simple line but it didnt work. I also try to corrupt the file and indeed crashed my game, so the game reeds it but ignore it.

And yes, textures still work, we still have nudes, with formal, with retro, khan, jupiter1 and 2, etc..

Last edited:

xdsp

Potential Patron
They did not rename the file, I decompressed the new bins.hogg and its still costumegeometry. It was the first thing I try.
The tool still works decompressing the bins.hogg and the costumegeometry is still there.

I also edited the new and pure costumegemetry on a simple line but it didnt work. I also try to corrupt the file and indeed crashed my game, so the game reeds it but ignore it.

And yes, textures still work, we still have nudes, with formal, with retro, khan, jupiter1 and 2, etc..
Almost sounds as if they switched the costumegeometry.bin file to be server-side. But why still require it on the client end if that's the case?

juanmanuelt

Swell Supporter
Well, no, is not server side.. its still inside the bins.hogg on the piggs folder, the game is probably now prioritizing that costumegeometry over the one in the localdata.

At any case, there is nothing we can do about it. The tailor mod is dead Jim.

xdsp

Potential Patron
Well, no, is not server side.. its still inside the bins.hogg on the piggs folder, the game is probably now prioritizing that costumegeometry over the one in the localdata.

At any case, there is nothing we can do about it. The tailor mod is dead Jim.
And with it, any hope of getting the same functionality of the old nude mods beyond just textures. I'll assume attempting to edit the piggs' folder costumegeometry is impossible?

juanmanuelt

Swell Supporter
I try to recompress the bins.hogg without success.. the tool was never designed to do that.. and I also try to open it with notepad, but is just too big.

And I think that even if we manage to do that, the launcher will upgrade the modify file when you enter the game. Anything that is not located on the localdata folder is verified and corrected each time you log in the game.

xdsp

Potential Patron
I try to recompress the bins.hogg without success.. the tool was never designed to do that.. and I also try to open it with notepad, but is just too big.

And I think that even if we manage to do that, the launcher will upgrade the modify file when you enter the game. Anything that is not located on the localdata folder is verified and corrected each time you log in the game.
Thanks for your efforts. I guess we're just screwed. At least the textures still work, though.

juanmanuelt

Swell Supporter
We knew this day was near, waaaay to many people using the tailor hack, the other day I saw a guy with a mugato body, caitian tale and EMH head running on ESD.

The fact that the textures still works its a miracle..

xdsp

Potential Patron
We knew this day was near, waaaay to many people using the tailor hack, the other day I saw a guy with a mugato body, caitian tale and EMH head running on ESD.

The fact that the textures still works its a miracle..
Never saw that kind of combination.. kind of jealous tbh, haha. Most I had was a version that allowed you to go full Elachi. Head/Body/Armor and everything. But this is mainly attributable to the imbecile who specifically asked Kael on a livestream about client-side mods.. as well as the scumbag troll who decided to use the tailor mod to "upskirt" the Devs on their livestream while on Risa.

I also managed to open that giant bin file in the piggs folder using Notepad++, but I don't speak "NULL BLACKSQUARE" and can't make much sense of what's in there.

jumpsart

Potential Patron
Does this help, from the texture3.hogg file using notepad++

texture_library/costumes/Avatars/Uniforms/F_UniformL_Skirt_TOSMirror_01_E.wtex

texture_library/costumes/Avatars/Uniforms/F_UniformU_TOSMirror_01_E.wtex

also texture_library/costumes/Avatars/Uniforms/F_UniformU_TOSMirror_01_C.wtex
texture_library/costumes/Avatars/Uniforms/F_UniformU_TOSMirror_01_D.wtex
texture_library/costumes/Avatars/Uniforms/F_UniformU_TOSMirror_01_S.wtex

juanmanuelt

Swell Supporter
It seems that its not clear.

The textures work! We can still have nude.

This are the textures that can be render nude:
-Mirror Jupiter top 1 and 4
-Formal top and skirt
-All the swimsuits, all of them. 100% nude with out any seems, but can only be used on Risa
-Khan top.
-Ferengi and Klingon skirts.
-Grey top

Last edited:
F

FranklyMyDear

Wait what? The tailor mod is busted too?

Guess I'll have to try it out again and see!

EDIT

Oh man, that sucks :(

xdsp

Potential Patron
Wait what? The tailor mod is busted too?

Guess I'll have to try it out again and see!

EDIT

Oh man, that sucks :(
Yes. That was the only "optimization" they did. They optimized killing your fun because the tailor mod exposed them as being the ineffectual, incompetent shitbirds that they truly were all along. Remember the comments about "No species respec tokens because it's almost impossible to re-do the code?" Meanwhile the tailor mod did it with a few notepad entries.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.