Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition (10 Viewers)

xdsp

Potential Patron
* texture pack's name: Texture Pack
* texture pack's author: Anon
* texture pack's description: New textures using the current in game skin textures.

This new pack uses all the current vanilla textures, so it removes all the seems.
You need to copy and paste the texture in here: "Star Trek Online_en\Star Trek Online\Live\localdata\texture_library\costumes\Avatars\Female" folder.
It also have 3 options for pubic hair, depending the one you want, you need to rename the file to F_Hips_2021_01_D and put it on the folder.

The new texture also improves the butt crack and the vaginal lips.
Hi Juan, first off, awesome work!

But could you tell me what uniform options you're using to get the 'unclothed' appearance with the textures?

juanmanuelt

Swell Supporter
Hello, just download the folder and the content I have just uploaded and place it in this one:
Star Trek Online_en\Star Trek Online\Live\localdata\texture_library\costumes\Avatars

Then you will have the free gray top as nude and the retro summer swimsuit also nude.

Attachments

Risa_Summer_Event.rar
845 bytes · Views: 154

xdsp

Potential Patron
Hello, just download the folder and the content I have just uploaded and place it in this one:
Star Trek Online_en\Star Trek Online\Live\localdata\texture_library\costumes\Avatars

Then you will have the free gray top as nude and the retro summer swimsuit also nude.
I actually have alternate effects going on, but that could be due to other factors. My case, your mod doesn't replace any costume/armor options yet I can still get the textures showing using alternate means. If you'd like to know more, please message me.

jumpsart

Potential Patron
Hi, recently came back to STO and found this last forum page the easiest to get "the look"

the 23c uniforms seem very... open

Attachments

• storuhura.jpg
    storuhura.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 160
  • stosickbay.jpg
    stosickbay.jpg
    172.6 KB · Views: 180

ABee

Vivacious Visitor
Hello. After a long time ago I come back in STO and have for the first clean the whole mess where we can say thank you to Cry...

Well I looked so far and see. Female body works fine. Talaxian. Oh broken but thanks to the one that write the fix here :)
Cardassian. Works not fine. Try to fix with the normal methods with _2021. Oh still not works. Try over 2 hours with a different combinations of it. Still not works. Mhhh.. Well the Problem on the cardassian are this. If you use old uniforms that are already saved the Texture works fine.
But when you try to create a new Outfit on the Tailor. Chest and Hips/legs are invisible. That means Cryptic have changed something on the cardassian but the question is what? What are wrong with the cardassian files that they don't want work for STO anymore?

juanmanuelt

Swell Supporter
Cardassians are broken with out the mod sadly, they cant even use swimware.
The name for their file is: F_Hips_Cardassian_2018_D and goes in this folder: Star Trek Online_en\Star Trek Online\Live\localdata\texture_library\costumes\Avatars\Cardassian

chronepis

Potential Patron
There is a work around for Cardassians.

What you have to do is first remove the mod. Then get into the game, change into the uniform(s) that allow for the mod to work and hit apply. Then close the game completely and reinstall the mod. Then when you get back into the game your Cardassians should be naked.

panood

Potential Patron
An Overdue (Non?) Progress Report

I'm still alive (mostly) and still plan on fixing this mod (and making it fully open source). The sad truth is my workload has increased rather than the expected decrease and I haven't had time to work on it at all. (I haven't even had time to just play the game!)

Overall

Presently to get the mod to work (and partially at that), you need to:
1. Install the last version of the mod from the ZTS era. (Choose only texture stuff, breast jiggle/sizing and other tricks extremely broken)
2. Find the post I did that included the modded & compiled bins, you'll need to manually place them
3. Sacrifice a tribble

There are still around 100 costume mod files that do not patch properly and until I finish my research (see Research below) I won't be able to fix them.

I may try to squeeze in at least doing a fresh compile (I understand the game did some updates lately) and have a post with the last installer and the stuff to patch the mod with some (hopefully) simple instructions so things can at least continue to limp along while I try to escape the event horizon of too many projects.

(If someone else wants to make a post with all the needed stuff attached to one post before I get to it, you have my blessing and thanks.)

Texture Seams

The seams have always been an issue and may not be solvable (at least not easily).

Research

I still need to really understand *how* the mod actually works (why does X need to change to Y in the game's resource files). I have the old documentation on this but I haven't had much time to do more than skim it.

Using The Mod

This is a client side mod that does not do any gameplay changes so should not be violating terms of service.

You should always disable it when streaming or capturing play so people don't freak out because of nudity and jump to weird conclusions.
Is there a link to the download at ZTS era?

LillyFireblade

Potential Patron
I must be doing something wrong, To the best of my knowledge I followed the instructions in the pdf but I am not getting any nudity in my game. What am I doing wrong?

annemarie

Casual Client
what uniform are you wearing? only the TOS mirror and TNG skant top work for me. any skirt should work. if you followed my PDF, bikinis will still be visible because i wanted that you can change the setting to make them nude, but why bother? it's only on risa.

Daedalus

Content Creator
Latest patch broke it I think. Just logged in and my toons were fully dressed (skin edits are still there but nude's gone)

LordMaggot

Swell Supporter
Yes, brothers and sisters.....we have entered another of those dark times where our toons are covered in ack....clothing...thanks cryptic.

Ehrehin

Potential Patron
I can still see up my toons skirt and I can still see her private part so it is just the clothes that are changed.

Attachments

• hehe.jpg
    hehe.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 88

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.