Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition

teh_pwnisher

Potential Patron
Gibbed.Cryptic tools not working in 64 bit mode. I can pay someone on fivr to take a look at it, I'm just not sure how to word it correctly or how to ask it. If someone could write something to ask and files location, I can see if I can pay someone to try to update them to 64 bit.

juanmanuelt

Avid Affiliate
I tried a long time ago to replicate the tool, but was imposible to me. No with a very good, step by step guide.

ABee

Potential Patron
Every new ship is crashed the game, or you can not see the ships in space... :/

annemarie

Avid Affiliate
i was just in battle of the binary stars and the player ships including my T5U Jemnaught were invisible. I went to the space battlezone in the sphere and it was fine. must be something about the TFO doing it. Daedalus Daedalus did you do the TFO? were the ships visible?

crap i just corrupted my install. tryied reisntalling the absics and it said the gibbed thing stopped working. anyone hknow what files I need?

Last edited:

Daedalus

Content Creator
What I did is in this post

When I'm in Sol system or New Romulus, I can see every ship. The Borg Juggernaut, the new hero ships and even the newly introduced Section 31 BC. And the TFO works just fine all ships visible (with their holographic overlay, that is)
Image2.jpg

Last edited:

ABee

Potential Patron
Ok i found the fail. it is not the mod, it is the dynbounce file. Onebody have give us in this thread the files, on the again breasts cancer day. And this file makes the new ships unvisible and i don't know why...

M.a.s.

Vivacious Visitor
I so hate it that everytime when i want to buy some Zen, i have to go through the process of repairing my modded game. F STEAM!

Top Bottom