Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition (8 Viewers)

annemarie

Casual Client
i was just in battle of the binary stars and the player ships including my T5U Jemnaught were invisible. I went to the space battlezone in the sphere and it was fine. must be something about the TFO doing it. Daedalus Daedalus did you do the TFO? were the ships visible?

crap i just corrupted my install. tryied reisntalling the absics and it said the gibbed thing stopped working. anyone hknow what files I need?

Last edited:

Daedalus

Content Creator
What I did is in this post

When I'm in Sol system or New Romulus, I can see every ship. The Borg Juggernaut, the new hero ships and even the newly introduced Section 31 BC. And the TFO works just fine all ships visible (with their holographic overlay, that is)
Image2.jpg

Last edited:

ABee

Vivacious Visitor
Ok i found the fail. it is not the mod, it is the dynbounce file. Onebody have give us in this thread the files, on the again breasts cancer day. And this file makes the new ships unvisible and i don't know why...

Cairn

Swell Supporter
I tried reinstalling the mod again, and all I can get is this. Can anyone link me to the files, or posting on how to get at least the basics working?

Attachments

• Desktop Screenshot 2020.03.31 - 01.23.37.84.png
    Desktop Screenshot 2020.03.31 - 01.23.37.84.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 215

M.a.s.

Potential Patron
I so hate it that everytime when i want to buy some Zen, i have to go through the process of repairing my modded game. F STEAM!

M.a.s.

Potential Patron
Well, this is interesting. Now that i finaly go the game back top modded i cant use the special ship costumes that they just added. WTF?

annemarie

Casual Client
alrighty then. the new first contact badges do not even show in the tailor list if you have the mod installed.

if someone can tell me how to upload a 117mb zip file I can share my working basic nudes local data folder

never mind it's here http://www.filedropper.com/localdata

Last edited:

M.a.s.

Potential Patron
We need to get this Mod fixed or create a new one. I cant just constantly uninstall STO from Steam ,just play modded while loosing half of the assets of the main game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.