Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition

Poplan

Content Creator
I should add some notes here:

Gibbed put his code on GitHub at gibbed/Gibbed.Cryptic which I forked for our purposes at OliverPoplan/Gibbed.Cryptic

I'm a complete klutz with Git (I personally use SVN and before that I used VSS) so this project needs some help:
  • Someone knowledgeable of Git and GitHub (I'm not married to the repo being on GitHub so if another host is preferred, that's fine)
  • Someone knowledgeable on porting 32-bit code to 64-bit code (I may be slightly more useful with this as I've done 16-bit to 32-bit porting in the distant past, but, it was in the distant past.)
  • If someone else wants to 'run' the Gibbed x64 project, that's fine with me too.

ABee

Potential Patron
So and know is the moment, that I say, the Mod is now completly broken.
I don't know why, but the mod makes 2 errors.

- First error: In the new 2 episodes to Star Trek legacy is the Game crashing because the mod.

- the second error is, that the new borg juggernauts are completly hide are in the space,

I have tested this 2 stuff with and without the mod.

I hope somebody fix that in the future.

Fly Save!

Daedalus

Content Creator
Still works for me. The only thing I've got running of the mod is basic nude. And the juggernaut is totally visible (on my end, that is).

LordMaggot

Avid Affiliate
I'm crashing to desktop with or without the MOD. I completely de-installed the MOD and completely de-installed STO. I then re-installed STO. and CTD.

Bummer
Maggot

Daedalus

Content Creator
Alliance BC.jpg
A litte off-topic: got the Alliance battlecruiser. Great turn rate.
BUT only a crappy bridge as interior and nothing else (heard that's in the making and that's a big 'if')

vorris

Potential Patron
i need what to be fix what i need to download and the newest version of the mod i been looking at all the treads i cant find anything and i think i download the wrong stuff the game is crashing on me so will someone link all the new updated mods and what to do please thank you very much :)

juanmanuelt

Avid Affiliate
Mod is currenly on stand off until we can fix the tool.. no one seems to know how.. and the ones that knows, are not longer active.

Youkai-sama

Vivacious Visitor
Great. I'll have to unmod, do the things, then remod. Long process, but doable. Really wish it wasn't too much for Cryptic to make this official. I mean, it's the 25th century, who cares about clothes? Answer, 21 century censors.

Top Bottom