Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition (3 Viewers)

ABee

Vivacious Visitor
So and know is the moment, that I say, the Mod is now completly broken.
I don't know why, but the mod makes 2 errors.

- First error: In the new 2 episodes to Star Trek legacy is the Game crashing because the mod.

- the second error is, that the new borg juggernauts are completly hide are in the space,

I have tested this 2 stuff with and without the mod.

I hope somebody fix that in the future.

Fly Save!

Daedalus

Content Creator
Still works for me. The only thing I've got running of the mod is basic nude. And the juggernaut is totally visible (on my end, that is).

LordMaggot

Swell Supporter
I'm crashing to desktop with or without the MOD. I completely de-installed the MOD and completely de-installed STO. I then re-installed STO. and CTD.

Bummer
Maggot

Daedalus

Content Creator
Alliance BC.jpg
A litte off-topic: got the Alliance battlecruiser. Great turn rate.
BUT only a crappy bridge as interior and nothing else (heard that's in the making and that's a big 'if')

vorris

Potential Patron
i need what to be fix what i need to download and the newest version of the mod i been looking at all the treads i cant find anything and i think i download the wrong stuff the game is crashing on me so will someone link all the new updated mods and what to do please thank you very much :)

juanmanuelt

Swell Supporter
Mod is currenly on stand off until we can fix the tool.. no one seems to know how.. and the ones that knows, are not longer active.

Youkai-sama

Potential Patron
Great. I'll have to unmod, do the things, then remod. Long process, but doable. Really wish it wasn't too much for Cryptic to make this official. I mean, it's the 25th century, who cares about clothes? Answer, 21 century censors.

teh_pwnisher

Potential Patron
Gibbed.Cryptic tools not working in 64 bit mode. I can pay someone on fivr to take a look at it, I'm just not sure how to word it correctly or how to ask it. If someone could write something to ask and files location, I can see if I can pay someone to try to update them to 64 bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.