Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition (10 Viewers)

Shiro-kun

Content Creator
I have two questions.
1.How do i uninstall the mod.
2. All my lady's have flat chests now. What happened?

1: like any other program using Programs and features(win 7)
2: You likely used breast jiggle / bounce options, it is marked (broken) cause it causes flat chests.
Just rerun installer and dont select the breast bounce option (its marked broken and almost right at the bottom)

Gaeryn

Potential Patron
Any chance we could get the bottom half done for the abs texturing? it's a little off-putting...

M.a.s.

Potential Patron
You know . I really like the jiggle. Some bouncyness has to hapen even with sportsbras at a certain mass. Can w get that back somehow? Its just sad to look at, when all that gorgeousness isn't "free".

juanmanuelt

Swell Supporter
Any chance we could get the bottom half done for the abs texturing? it's a little off-putting...

The abs texture is in fact the male chest with boobs. That was easy to make, but the legs are another story. Like I said 1000 times, we need a texture expert.. I am just amateur.

SJSvdWalt72

Potential Patron
Can anyone pls help me with a 'recipe'/combo for helping my Rommie toon join the Nude Generation? The options for below the waist are giving issues.

Cardas

Potential Patron

Fun on Risa

Cardas

Potential Patron
I know that this is way the wrong forum page but can anyone point me in the direction of a working tailor hack? more specifically one that I can use to put swimwear on boffs?

juanmanuelt

Swell Supporter
Sorry, but those hacks that alter the in game are too dangerous. The mod only alter your view of the STO, the hack alters it to all. I guess that cryptis is awear of the mod, but they let it live I hope due to the fact that only alter us.. if we start altering the game for all, good bye to the mod.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.