Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition (4 Viewers)

Cardas

Potential Patron
I just started thinking, Would it be possible to add Daedalus' texture edits to Jaunmelt's leg/chest armor textures? If I recall correctly the chest armor pieces are unused atm, and there are a bunch of unused led armor pieces, and the ones that are used have a 4th color slot which the texture edits can be added to

annemarie

Casual Client
Ive done that with the Hirogen Armor, you can custumise the nipples colors and all that..
have you posted the chest armor? I have not seen anything but the lower armor. I've gotton close, and just use the mirror TOS sash belt to break it up so it's not real noticeable, but to non mod users I have to look odd with armored legs and the TNG skant top

T'its

Potential Patron
Ive done that with the Hirogen Armor, you can custumise the nipples colors and all that..

Do you think you could put those files in the installer? I'm sorry to be a bother, but has there been a fix about the color dissonance between the armour leg parts and the torso? Kreknox seems to have a more working version than the one I got.

juanmanuelt

Swell Supporter
The vanilla armor chest can not be edited that way, due to the neck. The only armor I have edited is the Hirogen one, and it was one of my early jobs and its not on very good cuality.

No advance on a fix about the color dissonance between the armour leg parts and the torso.. What we need is a texture expert, I am 100% amateur and I have reach my limit.

Kaitlin Shae

Vivacious Visitor
I am sorry i have not been on here in a while. I have seen you all were having a issue with the Cardassians not showing up nude in game. I got the answer for you all. I been working on the mod now for several months now. I have gotten the cardassians nude in game. I am not sure how to send a file to you. All you need to do is take the files from the female folder and rename them with cardassian in the and you cardassian will be nude. For example of one file F_Chest_Cardassian_2018_Bare_01_N.

Kaitlin Shae

Vivacious Visitor
I have ran into a issue at the tailor by doing this. The cardassians are invisable when you try to change your out fits with the mod active. The work around for this is to turn off the mod before you log in the game to change you cardassian out fits. Save all your cardie out fits while in the tailor so you can change them outside the tailor later. Log out of the game turn mod on and you cardassian will be nude when you log back in. This will keep you cardassian nude while changing you out fits. I used Bare chest armored and the 23rd century shorts.

Kaitlin Shae

Vivacious Visitor
Im not sure how to send the files but this is how they should look. F_Chest_Cardassian_2018_Bare_01_N F_Chest_Cardassian_2018_D F_Hips_Cardassian_2018_Bare_01_N F_Hips_Cardassian_2018_Bare_02_D F_Hips_Cardassian_2018_Bare_02_N F_Hips_Cardassian_2018_D The next step is to have a folder named cardassian in your texture library, costume, avatars location and your cardassian should be nude in her birthday suit just for you all. I am still trying to figure out the tailor mess that is causing the cardassians to be invisable while changing outfits.

Last edited:

Kaitlin Shae

Vivacious Visitor
screenshot_2019-06-26-22-43-32.jpg

Gideon65

Potential Patron
I did everything as you instructed, but my Cardi still has no nipples and is wearing underware. Could I be missing some textures?

Kaitlin Shae

Vivacious Visitor
The first thing i did was i downloaded the cardassian non nude files that need a artist. I tinkered around with those and i said to myself that the cardassian female has the same body shape as the human female. I copied all the files except the female head file from the female folder in the avatars folder and pasted them in my cardassian folder in the avatars folder. I renamed all the files as follows. Im not sure how to send the files but this is how they should look. F_Chest_Cardassian_2018_Bare_01_N F_Chest_Cardassian_2018_D F_Hips_Cardassian_2018_Bare_01_N F_Hips_Cardassian_2018_Bare_02_D F_Hips_Cardassian_2018_Bare_02_N F_Hips_Cardassian_2018_D The mod will need to be turned off so you can set up your cardassians outfit at the tailor with bare chest armored or cut out and you will need to use the 23 century shorts to get a nude cardassian. Save the out fit to be able to change this out fit at anytime when the mod is active. You will need to redo your old invisable outfit at the tailor to update it so it will make work properly when the mad is turned on. Remember there is a bug or a glitch in the tailor for the cardassian when the mod is active so you will not be able to change you outfits on you cardassian due to the invisable look with the mod active. I use steam not the craptic arc. Steam works better for the mod because there is little conflict with files with steam

Last edited:

Kaitlin Shae

Vivacious Visitor
F_Chest_Cardassian_2018_Bare_01_N
F_Chest_Cardassian_2018_D
F_Hips_Cardassian_2018_Bare_01_N
F_Hips_Cardassian_2018_Bare_02_D
F_Hips_Cardassian_2018_Bare_02_N
F_Hips_Cardassian_2018_D

This is the names of my files in my Cardassian folder that is in the avatar folder

Kaitlin Shae

Vivacious Visitor
I did everything as you instructed, but my Cardi still has no nipples and is wearing underware. Could I be missing some textures?
Im not sure how you set it up but then again it could be Arc causing some of you issues. I had a lot of issues with Arc but i now use Steam and with Steam my mod works great. The mod needs to be turned off before you can change you cardi outfits at the tailor. I use the bare chest armored and the 23 century shorts on the Klingon side. Im not sure if the cardi can wear the 23 century original series stuff because i dont have a star fleet cardi.

Kaitlin Shae

Vivacious Visitor
These are the files i used to get the Cardassian nude. Im not sure if i sent this right and i hope it helps you all. Place these in your Cardassian folder and follow all the steps i left above in my other posts and this should do it I been tinkering around to get this to work since Christmas and i also dont use Arc I use Steam. I have noticed Arc has been blocking a lot of files in this mod or over writing them in which causes the mod to not work. Steam updates STO and it does not kill the mod.

Attachments

Cardassian nude Files.zip
4.8 MB · Views: 136

Last edited:

Gideon65

Potential Patron
I got it to work, thanks a lot. I finally have a nude Cardi! I noticed that on the nude Cardi, the breast scale appears to be at game normal, instead of what I have the breast scale set on the regular mod. But I can live with that, thanks for the hard work.

Kaitlin Shae

Vivacious Visitor
I am glad i was able to help you all. I know everyone had their hearts set on seeing their Cardi nude and i figured i take a crack at it to see what i could do. I look forward to seeing someone work on this and make it better. I would love to see this as part of the next mod once all the issues with the tailor are sorted out. I did the best i could on this with me being a noob at moding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.