Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition (11 Viewers)

Poplan

Content Creator
We have been in touch with Gibbed on the interwebs and he has set up a GitHub with his code that the programmers here are working on forking officially. I have not seen anything posted about the status lately.

I'm still gathering various versions of the toolset and figuring out how to merge it all. I will post an update when things are less explody.

RemnantOfFire

Potential Patron
I just discovered this mod recently and have tried to install it, but for the life of me I can't get it to work. Is there an install guide anywhere?

siaj

Vivacious Visitor
I don't want to sound whiny, but no one's answered my question about the crew changer... :(

Regardie

Avid Affiliate
I don't want to sound whiny, but no one's answered my question about the crew changer... :(
The crew changer relied on Password42 work with a giant batch file that extracted the Hogg and used a diff system to write changes back to the extracted files and then rebuilt the Hogg. That needed to be updated by hand every update. It was difficult to do and no one has taken up the challenge recently.

Kanealpha

Potential Patron
when i launch the installer a window opens and it stops at saving entries to XML. how long should that last or can i close the window

Shiro-kun

Content Creator
The crew changer relied on Password42 work with a giant batch file that extracted the Hogg and used a diff system to write changes back to the extracted files and then rebuilt the Hogg. That needed to be updated by hand every update. It was difficult to do and no one has taken up the challenge recently.

That is part of the problem, the other part is not being able to extract the Hogg file used for crew changes. Attempting its extraction leads to a buffer underrun error and crashes out. I have mostly given up after months of messing with the code in an attempt to extract the file.

Is there no better way to implement the changes?

The Diff system is the easier part and actually being used in the current version of the mod to make it more robust against changes that would usually have required a manual fix. Most common issues like missing body parts or even missing new clothing after an update can be selfixed by just reinstalling the mod due to the flexibility of the diff system with unexpected changes. It is nolonger required to keep mod files up to date with every little change and steamlines the prosess of releasing a new version. It even pointsout what files is in a state that does require manual fixing in the process of installing the mod.

when i launch the installer a window opens and it stops at saving entries to XML. how long should that last or can i close the window

It can take a while and there is no progress display during the saving to XML part but once its done that part you will see more text come up as it progresses further steps.

siaj

Vivacious Visitor
Ah. Thanks Shiro-kun. My question that you answered was actually meant in conjunction with the issues regarding the crew changer.

Basically, I was asking if there was an easier way to update/implement the crew changer than what password did.

Sorry if I am beating a dead horse here, I just really kind of miss it. :(

Daedalus

Content Creator
Don't know if this is mod related but the gamma symbol in the Swarm TFO is massive. Just noticed it while doing it for endevs.

F

FranklyMyDear

Don't know if this is mod related but the gamma symbol in the Swarm TFO is massive. Just noticed it while doing it for endevs.

No, it's huge for me too. I didn't notice it until someone pointed it out in chat during a Swarm run a couple days ago. Unless all of us in that run just happened to have used the mod! :P

Daedalus

Content Creator
No, it's huge for me too. I didn't notice it until someone pointed it out in chat during a Swarm run a couple days ago. Unless all of us in that run just happened to have used the mod! :P
Hm. Must be another hiccup Craptic is unaware of.
Overwatch's D.VA whisker marks

(Rar file only has the standard type 3 face as of yet)
And yes the tips fade. Can't help that; it's the in-game overlay.

Attachments

D.VA whisker marks.rar
254.7 KB · Views: 107

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.