Shadow5000's import Shadow thread: update 1/1/14 Happy New Year! (1 Viewer)

What do you want done?

• Total voters

BuckWild

Modder
Streamer
Re: Shadow5000's import Shadow thread: update 12/1/13 Goodbye edits!

Shadow5000 said:
Square said:
Wanted to try the all-4s mod, Mega says Safari isn't the best option for getting it or something like that.

I don't know what you are talking about.

He means that the Safari browser isn't working well with that mega.co.uk site that you have hosting the all-fours blowjob animtools position.

One With The Shadows

Vivacious Visitor

BuckWild said:
He means that the Safari browser isn't working well with that mega.co.uk site that you have hosting the all-fours blowjob animtools position.

Well, I can't really do anything about that since mega is the only place it'll allow me to upload.

BuckWild

Modder
Streamer

Really? I can think of several sites that allow text files. Solidfiles being one that won't remove for being adult content. Do people still think it's being screwy with downloads?

Anyway, the simple solution would be to get Google Chrome or get another browser and install a Mega Chrome plugin to be able to download from mega.co.uk. It's working fine for my Firefox browser, unless I have too many download pages open.

One With The Shadows

Vivacious Visitor

BuckWild said:
Really? I can think of several sites that allow text files. Solidfiles being one that won't remove for being adult content. Do people still think it's being screwy with downloads?

Anyway, the simple solution would be to get Google Chrome or get another browser and install a Mega Chrome plugin to be able to download from mega.co.uk. It's working fine for my Firefox browser, unless I have too many download pages open.

Yeah, I could do all this stuff, or people could use google chrome. I'm telling you, I can't upload anywhere other then mega. I've tried solidfiles, hostr, and mediafire. My computer won't do anything. It's not a matter of me not not wanting to do it, it's a matter of that I can't do it. Besides, Mega should work just fine if you're using google chrome (which is a better browser)

Square

Potential Patron

Aw well, I can do without.

f93

Casual Client

On the bright side, it's not 4shared. At least Mega works in Chrome - I spent half an hour trying to download a 3 kb text file from 4shared the other day, and only succeeded when pointed to a site that completely bypasses everything to download it directly.
I'm so glad that my own contributions are in small enough files that I can just attach them to forum posts instead of worrying about this sort of thing.

BuckWild

Modder
Streamer

Or if using Google Chrome is too much for someone (Could anyone really be so opposed to it?), you could use a batch download program like JDownloader or something similar by simply copying the link and adding the URL to the program to download it.

Only issue there is that you'd likely need to enter a captcha in order for it to download.

I could download it and upload it to a site under my account and give you the link to post in your OP if you are okay with that solution. On second thought, it really is easier for people to just deal with Mega. Google isn't hard to use and isn't slow, and I'm sure people know countless alternatives to get the file. I've mentioned at least 5 different ways to get the file from that site.

I'll just re-upload the files you currently have in your OP that are currently hosted by Mega and send you the links as mirrors for your OP. Be sure to check your PMs for the links. I'll let you decide if you want to add them to the OP for yourself.

One With The Shadows

Vivacious Visitor

BuckWild said:
Or if using Google Chrome is too much for someone (Could anyone really be so opposed to it?), you could use a batch download program like JDownloader or something similar by simply copying the link and adding the URL to the program to download it.

Only issue there is that you'd likely need to enter a captcha in order for it to download.

I could download it and upload it to a site under my account and give you the link to post in your OP if you are okay with that solution. On second thought, it really is easier for people to just deal with Mega. Google isn't hard to use and isn't slow, and I'm sure people know countless alternatives to get the file. I've mentioned at least 5 different ways to get the file from that site.

I'll just re-upload the files you currently have in your OP that are currently hosted by Mega and send you the links as mirrors for your OP. Be sure to check your PMs for the links. I'll let you decide if you want to add them to the OP for yourself.

Thanks, and I will, so don't try to post them elsewhere.

BuckWild

Modder
Streamer

Shadow5000 said:

I make it a habit to ask the creator before sharing their work, so if I were to post any file I did not create or make a large edit to, the creator would know, or if they are long gone, I'd follow the permissions they have set.

Oh, and I PMed you the links. They are direct links to the downloads, but I don't know if their url is consistent across multiples sessions. So if they don't work, I'll give the links to their download pages instead.

One With The Shadows

Vivacious Visitor

BuckWild said:
Shadow5000 said:

I make it a habit to ask the creator before sharing their work, so if I were to post any file I did not create or make a large edit to, the creator would know, or if they are long gone, I'd follow the permissions they have set.

Oh, and I PMed you the links. They are direct links to the downloads, but I don't know if their url is consistent across multiples sessions. So if they don't work, I'll give the links to their download pages instead.
Okay, I'll try to put them in sometime this week.

BuckWild

Modder
Streamer

Just thought I should mention, you have Queen Myrrah from Gears of War 3 listed twice in your Requests section.

Also, give me a heads-up on whether my Dropbox uploads are working for you. If you don't plan on throwing them up as mirrors, I'd like to know so that I don't feel like it's wasted space.

One With The Shadows

Vivacious Visitor

BuckWild said:
Just thought I should mention, you have Queen Myrrah from Gears of War 3 listed twice in your Requests section.

Also, give me a heads-up on whether my Dropbox uploads are working for you. If you don't plan on throwing them up as mirrors, I'd like to know so that I don't feel like it's wasted space.

Oh, okay. It's not that I don't want to put mirrors in, it's just I forgot about it when I had time. I'll try to put them in before Christmas.

BuckWild

Modder
Streamer

BuckWild said:

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor
Re: Shadow5000's import Shadow thread: update 12/21/13

Why do you use MEGA to host your files? Just curious as Ive read some "wonderful" things about them... not to mention they are the same people who ran Megaupload...

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.