Shadow5000's import Shadow thread: update 1/1/14 Happy New Year! (1 Viewer)

What do you want done?

• Total voters

One With The Shadows

Vivacious Visitor
Re: Shadow5000's import Shadow thread: update 12/21/13

AaRL said:
Why do you use MEGA to host your files? Just curious as Ive read some "wonderful" things about them... not to mention they are the same people who ran Megaupload...

Because my computer refuses to upload to anywhere else. Also they have a whopping 50 gigs of storage.

evilmoers said:
THANKS for full-filling my request!-)

Yep, no problem I'm here to save the day.

Sknaht

Potential Patron
Re: Shadow5000's import Shadow thread: update 12/21/13

Shadow5000 said:
Sknaht said:
I really like your furries! :D

Yep,thanks, and I plan on making more. I should be the furry artist, or something.

Yeah, that would be awesome. Furries are so freakin cute! You are really good at it haha.

lotus360

Potential Patron
Great mods! Would you mind telling me who the girl in your animtool pics is and/or posting her hair/code?

One With The Shadows

Vivacious Visitor
Sknaht said:
seems like ou are having lots of trouble with that new girl.....

Yeah, but if nothing happens by Wednesday, I'll just create a face from scratch. I'm getting a little irritated by my slow progress.

Edit: thanks to sby It's all good. Now I just have to match up the lines together because in my frustration, I ended up screwing with it.

VincentDraggy

Potential Patron
Hellos~ I'm new to the the site, but i couldn't help but notice this thread, i have a question about the character models. How customizable are they?

They look really nice and all, but I'm only into males and i would definitely use these if i am able to 1: make their breast size zero, and 2: use the add penis option to them. Hope to get a reply soon~ :3

f93

Casual Client
Vincent the Draggy said:
1: make their breast size zero, and 2: use the add penis option to them.
I'm reasonably certain all of Shadow's mods have adjustable breasts, so you're fine on that side of things. It might look a bit strange to have penises on them without adjusting the skin color a lot, especially for the furries (because the penis will be colored the same as the underlying skin).

VincentDraggy

Potential Patron
f93 said:
Vincent the Draggy said:
I'm reasonably certain all of Shadow's mods have adjustable breasts, so you're fine on that side of things. It might look a bit strange to have penises on them without adjusting the skin color a lot, especially for the furries (because the penis will be colored the same as the underlying skin).

Oh, i figured out that the strapon penis works exceptionally well with it, especially the Geecku character ^^

One With The Shadows

Vivacious Visitor
Vincent the Draggy said:
Hellos~ I'm new to the the site, but i couldn't help but notice this thread, i have a question about the character models. How customizable are they?

They look really nice and all, but I'm only into males and i would definitely use these if i am able to 1: make their breast size zero, and 2: use the add penis option to them. Hope to get a reply soon~ :3

I think you can make their breast size zero, although, I think there might be one that's locked onto a breast size.(I might just be imagining it. I haven't actually played SDT in a while.) For add penis, I think that works for every mod.
Vincent the Draggy said:
f93 said:
Vincent the Draggy said:

Oh, i figured out that the strapon penis works exceptionally well with it, especially the Geecku character ^^

How could you? you defiled my most beautiful character! ::) Just kidding, it doesn't matter what my preferences are, what matters is our plan. ;D

P

pheonixflyer13

Hey, I'm having trouble using the Tiger head. I got the body to show up, but the head just appears as a section of some image editor. I've tried both hair and swf mod, am I doing something wrong?

One With The Shadows

Vivacious Visitor
pheonixflyer13 said:
Hey, I'm having trouble using the Tiger head. I got the body to show up, but the head just appears as a section of some image editor. I've tried both hair and swf mod, am I doing something wrong?

Heads/faces are for use only with the loader. I actually did the body in vanilla, so that's why it works. I have the link to MG's loader in the important section.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.