Shadow5000's import Shadow thread: update 1/1/14 Happy New Year! (1 Viewer)

What do you want done?

• Total voters

Viddion

Potential Patron
Re: Shadow5000's import Shadow thread: update 10/10/13

I'm seeing some pretty severe clipping on taffy's leg and arm on the .swf mod, is it just me? I've tried standalone and loader.

One With The Shadows

Vivacious Visitor

Viddion said:
I'm seeing some pretty severe clipping on taffy's leg and arm on the .swf mod, is it just me? I've tried standalone and loader.

Weird, I don't have that problem. I'll check it out tomorrow.

Bluey5

Potential Patron

That Taffy looks just like her cheeky, bunny self! Thanks for this! It looks amazing.

One With The Shadows

Vivacious Visitor

Bluey5 said:
That Taffy looks just like her cheeky, bunny self! Thanks for this! It looks amazing.
Yep, no problem. Did you have any troubles with the leg, because I have one person who is having trouble with it, and I think it's just him)

Bluey5

Potential Patron

This seems to be a problem... at least for me. Is this only for the loader? I hope not... :( :-\

Attachments

Taffy error....bmp
2.4 MB · Views: 353

One With The Shadows

Vivacious Visitor

Bluey5 said:
This seems to be a problem... at least for me. Is this only for the loader? I hope not... :( :-\

I'll go check it out, but it works for me, just look at the prev. pic.

Bluey5

Potential Patron

I did, and it looks just fine. When I loaded it up, that's what happened. But you didn't answer my question, is it loader only?

One With The Shadows

Vivacious Visitor

Bluey5 said:
I did, and it looks just fine. When I loaded it up, that's what happened. But you didn't answer my question, is it loader only?

Yes it is loader only. wait, I know the problem. The character code has to have it in handjob mode, otherwise it'll get screwed up like it is for you. I'll notify you when I've fixed it.

Bluey5

Potential Patron

Oh lol, thanks. But, can you not have it in handjob mode? I like it, it's just options, you know?

One With The Shadows

Vivacious Visitor

Bluey5 said:
Oh lol, thanks. But, can you not have it in handjob mode? I like it, it's just options, you know?

It will be able to only load on handjob, but otherwise you can change it from handjob and it should be fine.

Edit: I fixed it, and it should work fine. I just had a function screwed up so it didn't load the character code. My bad. ::)

Darkking

Potential Patron
Re: Shadow5000's import Shadow thread: update 10/11/13 (Taffy fix)

This might be late to the party, but I notice if you don't toggle the base to someone dark haired, light hair or red hair tends to bleed through the mod on Rachel. I don't know how the modding is done enough to suggest what the problem is.

One With The Shadows

Vivacious Visitor
Re: Shadow5000's import Shadow thread: update 10/11/13 (Taffy fix)

Darkking said:
This might be late to the party, but I notice if you don't toggle the base to someone dark haired, light hair or red hair tends to bleed through the mod on Rachel. I don't know how the modding is done enough to suggest what the problem is.

And I don't really understand the problem. Could you please clarify or show me?

One With The Shadows

Vivacious Visitor
Shadow's update 10/29/13 Halloween Entry

Added

-Halloween Entry (tiger) If you are wondering why there isn't a face for it, it's because I'm making it. ;D

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.