Wyld_Card's Mods: Evangelion Plugsuits + Uniform (Updated 1/14/15) (1 Viewer)

Wyld_Card

Content Creator
Hello all!

I decided to try my hand at flash and created some plugsuits from Neon Genesis Evangelion. As of now I've done suits for Rei and Asuka, and I plan on doing Mari's next. I've also included a standalone head wear version of Asuka's hair clip (mainly so I could paint it to match the plugsuit better).

And yup, I know there was already a mod of Asuka's Plugsuit created by Marlow Brandon some time ago. It's what made me really want to make Rei's suit. But after it was finished, it only took a few changes to the chest area and a repaint to make it Asuka's, so I did it anyway. (Mari's suit has a few more differences so I left it for last).

Update(7/31/14): Alright, Mari's plugsuit is now done! I think the next thing I'll do is make loader versions so that the hands can be fully functional. See my post below if you need explanation.

Update(1/14/15): It's been a little while, but I'm back with something new! I've made the Evangelion school uniform, as well as a few small mods for additional details (a new type of sock and a watch). I'm also going to release a convenient character folder pack, for those loader users out there. It will be on my loader thread.

Thanks for checking out my mods!

=====================
Evangelion School Uniform
=====================

Evangelion School Uniform Asuka Rei Hikari.png
View attachment Evangelion School Uniform v1.0.swf

Additional credit to:

vashikur for Rei's shoes (PennyLoafers.swf)
-> Undertow Is Live | Undertow

Xullylon for the Hikari Horaki hair
-> Undertow Is Live | Undertow

Asuka's socks and watch (which is barely visible) can be found below.

Left Wrist Watch (Red)
Left Wrist Watch Red.png
View attachment Left Wrist Watch Red v1.0 (Body).swf
If you want an RGB shiftable version of this, check my loader thread. Vanilla mods have limited capabilities for arm stuff.

Mid Calf Striped Socks
Mid Calf Striped Sock RGB (Vanilla).png
I have 3 versions of this here, mainly because the vanilla template isn't set up for socks, aka "legwear." The two "body" mods are not hue shiftable, but will work with shoes. The third "footwear" mod is hue shiftable but might conflict with shoes and is attached to the same hue settings as the shoes. Loader modding makes it possible to actually create "legwear" mods, and there is a loader version of this mod in my loader thread that works properly in all respects.

View attachment Mid Calf Striped Sock White v1.0 (Body).swf
(Plain white. generally boring.)
View attachment Mid Calf Striped Sock White+Red v1.0 (Body).swf
(White with red stripe. Use this for Asuka.)
View attachment Mid Calf Striped Sock RGB v1.0 (Footwear).swf
(RGB Shiftable. Loads as footwear, and may cause conflicts with shoes)

=================
Evangelion Plugsuits
=================

Loader Versions (Full Arm Support) - 8/15/14
For those interested, I've created loader versions of the Rei, Asuka and Mari plugsuits. I've done this because the vanilla modding template isn't set up with full support for arm mods (see pic below). When set to 'on legs' or 'on his legs' they look fine, but the vanilla template does not include all the necessary parts for the 'back' and 'handjob' settings. Fortunately, the loader modding templates make it possible to create fully functional arm costumes. I moved the plugsuits over to sby's loader template and set up the arms to work in all positions. The loader versions can be found in my thread on the Loader Imports Board. I will still leave the vanilla version here too, for those who prefer vanilla or have yet to learn the ways of the loader.

Vanilla vs Loader.png

TL/DR – vanilla plugsuits don’t support ‘back’ or ‘handjob’ arm modes because the vanilla template is incomplete. Loader versions with full support are now available on my thread in the Loader Imports Board.

Rei Plugsuit:
Rei_Plugsuit_v1.0.png
View attachment Rei_Plugsuit_v1.0.swf

Asuka Plugsuit:
Asuka_Plugsuit_v1.0.png
View attachment Asuka_Plugsuit_v1.0.swf
(Don't forget the Asuka Clip)

Asuka Clip:
Asuka_Clip_v1.0.png
View attachment Asuka_Clip_v1.0.swf
(Created mainly to better match the color of the plugsuit. I guess it could also be used if you wanted to have a character cosplay Asuka)

Mari Plugsuit:
Mari_Plugsuit_v1.0.png
View attachment Mari_Plugsuit_v1.0.swf

Last edited by a moderator:

ModGuy

Content Creator
Re: Evangelion Plugsuits (Rei+Asuka)

Individual left/right feet.
I get the feeling this will be well received.

Welcome to the forum.

Wyld_Card

Content Creator

Thanks Modguy! I've been visiting the forum for a while in guest mode to check out mods, so I feel super honored.

Nightstalker

Content Creator

Very impressive, I hope we get the privilege of seeing much more from you!

BrokenToaster

Content Creator

That's some quality work. Mod's look great and are very detailed. Looking forward to see what's next.

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor

Nice job on your first (of many?) swf imports! Welcome to the forums!

Sidminsek

Potential Patron

Really nice, but I have found some errors. To the arms when they are back behind.

10351472_1438377013053767_652935046936401433_n.jpg
10455450_1438377019720433_9122095938521447745_n.jpg
10473431_1438377053053763_3832818734353137915_n.jpg
10537093_1438377096387092_6035706044983618101_n.jpg

Wyld_Card

Content Creator

Thanks everyone! I'm glad people are enjoying my plugsuits. I'm starting work on Mari's suit now. After that I was thinking about making the school uniform as well as a mod for Misato.

Sidminsek said:
Really nice, but I have found some errors. To the arms when they are back behind.

Hi Sidminsek, I know about that problem. You'll also notice problems like this if you try handjob mode:

It's really an issue with the vanilla modding template. To my understanding, it isn't set up with all the necessary parts to fully draw the hands behind back or the hands in handjob mode. It looks the same way in the template:

Fortunately, it is possible to make fully functionally hands using loader modding templates! I plan on moving them over to Sby's template (btw thanks Sby!), which has all the necessary components set up. It should also be pretty easy as Sby's template is an extended version of the vanilla template.

If anyone know's any way to work around the vanilla templates limitations I'd be glad to hear, but I think the only way to make the hands fully functional is by making a loader mod.

Last edited by a moderator:

drackgod

Potential Patron

too bad they don`t have breast support, I will keep using the other asuka plugsuit that does have it.

Dyxid

Potential Patron

I'm starting work on Mari's suit now. After that I was thinking about making the school uniform as well as a mod for Misato.

Mari and Misato as well? Oh gods yes.

Wyld_Card

Content Creator
Re: Evangelion Plugsuits (Rei+Asuka+Mari)

Okay, now Mari's Plugsuit is done as well!

I think the next thing I'll work on is loader versions with full hand support.

YanZisuka

Potential Patron
Re: Evangelion Plugsuits (Rei+Asuka+Mari) Updated 8/14/15

goodjob, and please make a black one of rei's please please please

BuckWild

Modder
Streamer
Re: Evangelion Plugsuits (Rei+Asuka+Mari) Updated 8/14/15

Wyld_Card said:
TL/DR – vanilla plugsuits don’t support ‘back’ or ‘handjob’ arm modes because the vanilla template is incomplete. Loader versions with full support are now available on my thread in the Loader Imports Board.

Thank you for this TL:DR. It's taken me forever to see what exactly made the vanilla template obsolete.

Really wish Konashion left us with that before breaking off the development.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.