Shadow5000's import Shadow thread: update 1/1/14 Happy New Year! (1 Viewer)

What do you want done?

• Total voters

One With The Shadows

Vivacious Visitor
Re: Shadow5000's import Shadow thread: update 8/16/13

zzaapp002 said:
Digging that Rachael screenshot!

Nice work!

Yeah, almost have her top done for clothes. i'll be gone for a week, but then I'll do her bottoms and then continue with characters.

LN1990

Potential Patron
Re: Shadow5000's import Shadow thread: update 8/16/13 #2

Having a bit of trouble saving Rachael, it comes up with this Mods/$INIT$/Hair.png saying it's a missing path.

Also a bit odd looking for a png when they are two .swfs

One With The Shadows

Vivacious Visitor

LN1990 said:
Having a bit of trouble saving Rachael, it comes up with this Mods/$INIT$/Hair.png saying it's a missing path.

And it's a bit odd when I said that the hair is included with most of the body. You won't be able to save this, since it's just swfs. I'm sorry, but I'm a little more worried about how it looks than what format it is in. Besides, saving really is meant for char. codes that you're going to bind with a hair. So once again, sorry you can't save, but that's the way it is.

LN1990

Potential Patron

Shadow5000 said:
LN1990 said:

And it's a bit odd when I said that the hair is included with most of the body. You won't be able to save this, since it's just swfs. I'm sorry, but I'm a little more worried about how it looks than what format it is in. Besides, saving really is meant for char. codes that you're going to bind with a hair. So once again, sorry you can't save, but that's the way it is.

It's no problem, just thought you should be made aware, thanks for making it btw, top notch job.

Kyro

Potential Patron
Re: Shadow5000's import Shadow thread: update 8/30/13

75.png

dramatic_a72280_2569316.jpg

lol, but yeah me likey. Though the coloring on the leg is a little dodgy, aka two purple stripes aren't fully colored in(according to the outline of the stripes) and also, the green below the knees looks like it is overlapping the outline of the leg.

Also other bits there and there where the coloring slightly(just small details) looks off(if want me to point to each and every bit, just ask lol), but that's the most noticeable bit where it looks off. >.>

Where the color looks off* is highlighted by black squares/rectangles or a circle within a square*, etc(*aka going over outlines/spilling into outlines/not all outline filled or out of place(?)):
Finshed_Geecku_maybe-2.png

I would load it in the actual SDT to more thoroughly check it, instead of just looking at the preview picture... But Mega doesn't seem to like my conduct... Aka opening both hair and body mod links at the same time in different tabs... Don't think it likes that lol.

I'll have a more thorough look later on when get back on the PC though, still FFXIV: ARR game time lol(me PC is too garbage to run it... So I play it on me PS3. >.>).

*It just happened, don't question it lol.

One With The Shadows

Vivacious Visitor

@Kyro: I just realized why all these things are happening to my mod. It was set on low quality when I took the picture. Also some of those coloring issues are due to the loader. Even if it wasn't the graphics, it's very minor. I will only fix it if something MAJOR is wrong with it, like a part not showing up or the hand gets screwed up.

If you really want to look at it, I recommend you load the mod. These refs are just so that people can get a visual on how they look, so they might not be the best thing to base fixes off of.

Kyro

Potential Patron

Shadow5000 said:
@Kyro: I just realized why all these things are happening to my mod. It was set on low quality when I took the picture. Also some of those coloring issues are due to the loader. Even if it wasn't the graphics, it's very minor. I will only fix it if something MAJOR is wrong with it, like a part not showing up or the hand gets screwed up.

If you really want to look at it, I recommend you load the mod. These refs are just so that people can get a visual on how they look, so they might not be the best thing to base fixes off of.
Oh okay then, but at least to me being the detail whore I am(or maybe just sharp eyes lol)... Those stick out like a sore thumb, so to me are kinda major lol. But, I'll have a proper look at it later as said.*

Oh also, if something needs the Loader remember to state it next to it. Really though, if something requires the Loader it should be in the Loader imports board. Then if you still really want to have all your mods in one thread, just link the vanilla SDT and Loader stuff to and from eachother with the download links in their respective thread. >.>

*Though I guess if you have no interest with fixing such things, then I shouldn't bother. Cause if there's something off, it will irritate me and if you aren't interested in fixing them, then I might as well not check it.

Because you don't need me to see if there's something ''MAJOR'' wrong with it lol.

One With The Shadows

Vivacious Visitor

Kyro said:
Oh okay then, but at least to me being the detail whore I am(or maybe just sharp eyes lol)... Those stick out like a sore thumb, so to me are kinda major lol. But, I'll have a proper look at it later as said.
I know, it's burning in the back of my head. I'm itching to fix it, but right now I'm lazy, and I just started working on Taffy, or Pidgeotto. I don't know, so you can pick which one.

Kyro said:
Oh also, if something needs the Loader remember to state it next to it. Really though, if something requires the Loader it should be in the Loader imports board. Then if you still really want to have all your mods in one thread, just link the vanilla SDT and Loader stuff to and from eachother with the download links in there respective thread. >.>
If you read the top of my thread you will see those links. I would start a loader page, but I'm scared that Modguy will take it down again. Also my mods use a combination of vanilla and loader, so it fits in both.

Kyro

Potential Patron

Shadow5000 said:
Kyro said:
Oh okay then, but at least to me being the detail whore I am(or maybe just sharp eyes lol)... Those stick out like a sore thumb, so to me are kinda major lol. But, I'll have a proper look at it later as said.
I know, it's burning in the back of my head. I'm itching to fix it, but right now I'm lazy, and I just started working on Taffy, or Pidgeotto. I don't know, so you can pick which one.
I pick? If I were to pick one it would just be mini mini, minei mo(aka roll of the dice) lol. Cause I don't know whats a ''Taffy''*, and Pidgeotto I don't really have any interest in.

So better off choosing yourself lol.

*Google doesn't help, at least I tried lol.

Edit: Forgot for a moment there that you do it literally, and not humanify-ish lol.

One With The Shadows

Vivacious Visitor

Well how about your picture? Would you mind telling me who that is and where she is from? I might do her.

Kyro

Potential Patron

Shadow5000 said:
Well how about your picture? Would you mind telling me who that is and where she is from? I might do her.
I'm pretty sure it's just some random monster girl drawing someone made, aka not a actual character from something. I did do a Google image search with it but it just seems more like I am right, that it is just some random monster girl drawing lol.
(aka doubt will be able to find a good reference)

To be honest, I'm not really interested in the actual use of SDT anymore*. So making something that I would be interested in, would rob someone else of something they are interested in and something they would actually use lol.

*(in spoiler to shorten post space)
Its all just the same thing over and over to me, regardless of how much you modify. And like I've already said, I have sharp eyes and the fact it's the same thing just a different skin... It had my interest at first for a while, but I eventually lost interest in it. >.>

Zoltan-sama

Content Creator

Good work with Las Lindas
Can you make Messiah ?
Here the references

Bust_Messiah_by_chalosan.jpg

messiah.png

(i prefer the lower hair style ;) )

Kraag123

Potential Patron

Hello ummm for some reason i can't download through MEGA says i need some verification or sth like thet what do i do. PS : Sry if this question has been asked but i didn't see if it has been . Sry again :)

One With The Shadows

Vivacious Visitor

Kraag123 said:
Hello ummm for some reason i can't download through MEGA says i need some verification or sth like thet what do i do. PS : Sry if this question has been asked but i didn't see if it has been . Sry again :)

Did you use google chrome and are you the admin on your computer? You might want to use Google Chrome because that is the best to go through. If that's not it, I don't know what would be the problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.