RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
I don't know if this has been discovered or not but i saw a very special and very nice death animation in simmon's last form boss fight , it grabs and wrap helena with its tongue/tail and squeezes her until she dies

Here is the video that made me discover this special death animation , it is at the end of the video but sadly the player was playing as leon so i am yet to try it with helena

Resident Evil 6 Secretos y Special Death Scene Simmons - YouTube

carl_fennin

Swell Supporter
Fly Simmons Unique Death on Helena (Better Video in Link)

Yeah, I discovered that death, too, a few months ago on YouTube. It's a death that I missed in my 600+ hour count of playing the game. I'm constantly moving around in that fight, so I can see why it never occurred with me. Until a few months ago, I didn't think Fly Simmons had any unique kills, but lo and behold. Here is a better video of it with smoother framerate. It happens at 1:45 on the timeline.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0ZBHYyYT_Y

Edit: I still don't know how to make a clickable link that doesn't show the URL and have alternate text on it like in Boundy22's post. Does anyone know how to do that? I thought it was automatic or something...

Rakkar

Potential Patron
Yeah, I discovered that death, too, a few months ago on YouTube. It's a death that I missed in my 600+ hour count of playing the game. I'm constantly moving around in that fight, so I can see why it never occurred with me. Until a few months ago, I didn't think Fly Simmons had any unique kills, but lo and behold. Here is a better video of it with smoother framerate. It happens at 1:45 on the timeline.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0ZBHYyYT_Y

Edit: I still don't know how to make a clickable link that doesn't show the URL and have alternate text on it like in Boundy22's post. Does anyone know how to do that? I thought it was automatic or something...

Mess around with the various ways you can highlight text and click "link" from the reply menu. If you highlight "clickme" in a reply post and then click the link button on the menu, a window pops up where you can put the actual link in. Then your text will show clickme and when someone clicks it, theyll go to the link you put into the box.

Really they are just various ways to get url tags into the text though. Look up URL html tags on google for how the html tags, including url tags, work.

In regards to the death animation, I've seen the one that happens inside the bus or whatever before but never could figure out where it was. Apparently it was just simmons. Lol.
Gonna have to go try those in game now.

And as for disappearing characters, I'm kind of surprised Sheva never made a return. Everyone like Sheva.

Rakkar

Potential Patron
So I've tried a bunch of times and still haven't figured out where the first death is at and how to activate the second death/activate the attack. :(

ryona boiz

Potential Patron
There's some mods over at Home | where you can change models to characters such as Lara Croft & Rachel Foley.

underwear fetish recently covered most of these on his channel and much more. Hoping a Gina Foley model would be released.

carl_fennin

Swell Supporter
Replying to ryona boiz Comment on Gina Foley in RE6

Gina Foley as a mod for Resident Evil 6 would be pretty great. Of course, with my obsession with bouncing breasts, if someone did a mod for Gina Foley there better be bouncing on her considering her rack size. That would be a shame if they were just stiff like they are in Resident Evil Revelations 2. But... that's my greedy desires and dumbness. I guess what I'm saying is that I agree in the notion of having that mod be released. Not that I would have any use for it at all since I don't have RE6 for PC or even a powerful enough computer to run it, but for the others (and video makers).

However, the game is quite old now and most modders have practically abandoned this game, so it's highly unlikely.

carl_fennin

Swell Supporter
Death Animation Camera Manipulation on PS3

While what I have to share is video related and could go to the Video Sub-Forum, it still related to Resident Evil 6 and probably is not necessary to have its own thread for this kind of thing. It's more a mechanic towards the game, so I think it should be fine to post it here.

So... This game. Pretty much two years, reaching three years old now. Most players who still play this with the ryona interest towards this game are gone. And yet here I am, still hanging on and digging around for whatever I can find for more ryona potential. Sad? Maybe. Pitiful? Possibly. I am pretty extremely biased towards this game for ryona material. With that being said, I did some messing around on the PlayStation 3 version of the game (it's the only version of it that I have; no PC version) and stumbled across some stuff that could be interesting for those with the PC version who could mess around with it.

I had got the idea and theory from a user named Odin Enteomega. What had happened was that he got a different kind of camera angle during the Lepotitsa death animation via the grab and not the C-Virus gas that it sprays out. I didn't think much of it at the time I saw it (... 7 months ago?), but watching it again recently had me thinking of trying stuff out. To manipulate the death animation camera angles.

For those unfamiliar, the camera angles during the death animations in the game are always fixed with different zoom-ins, angles, and camera panning. For details, click the Spoiler Tab for more information:

There is a maximum of two different fixed sets of camera angles for one death animation, but not all of them have two different camera angles. For example: Sherry Birkin was pushed down by a zombie which lead into the zombie doing the stomach eating death animation. It would do one of two possible angles:

1.) Show the zombie approaching Sherry then it biting her neck, the camera would change to show Sherry's face and reaction to the bite and then fall down. Then the zombie would go down on her stomach. The camera would change again and show a closeup of the stomach biting and then the zombie would bite out on the stomach and start pulling guts out. During this the camera would pan to the right showing Sherry's body closeup. Once the camera reached Sherry's face, the camera would cut and change to the zombies face showing a similar shot used in Resident Evil: Director's Cut from the first zombie encounter.

2.) The same actions would be done, but instead, the camera angle would have a somewhat top-down camera at a 45 degree angle of the whole thing instead with no cuts whatsoever from start to finish. During the whole animation, the camera would very slowly rotate and pan to the right focusing more on the zombie as the animation plays out. No closeups or cuts of any kind focusing on Sherry.
Now that information is out there, let me get to my point.

I decided to mess around with the theory and idea from Odin Enteomega's video and messed around with the Lepotitsa death animation from the grab attack. Played as Helena Harper in the church in Chapter 2 to try and replicate what Odin Enteomega did. Took quite some time, but I was able to get some results. This may not seem like a big change in camera angles, but I was able to manipulate it by having the camera pan more downwards during the rigor mortis part of the death animation that happens showing more of her chest than normal. To me, that's a big deal as it does make the death animation a bit more hotter. I've put all of my notes and details in the description of the video.

So after that, I decided to try a similar approach with the Rasklapanje. The idea is to mess with environmental collision to cause the camera to change around. While not as successful and consistent as the Lepotitsa attempts, I did find a kind of glitch in clipping into the environment during the Rasklapanje death animation. While the results is questionable in a ryona sense, it does have potential to cause the camera to view outwards and from a top-down perspective instead of the usual motions the camera would go through during the death animation. If only you could delete that box environment and keep the same angles, eh? There are notes in the description of this video as well if you wish to read more about it and understand what is going on exactly.

Maybe this can spark some new ideas for a few people around this forum for this game? I did do some testing for Sherry and Ada's campaign against the Rasklapanje and found a few other glitchy camera angles. I just haven't recorded them yet. Ada's has some more potential for better viewings as I've found more areas for her than Sherry or Helena.

I haven't tried this with other enemies in the game either as the Lepotitsa and the Rasklapanje are easier monsters to get yourself instant killed with more control over which death animation you get and how it happens (instead of just getting normally hit and then falling down for example). Thoughts? I figure those with the PC version could find better potential of this with the mods and whatnot. Who could say, though. I am still hopelessly attached to this game in regards to ryona material, so... yeah...

Last edited:

carl_fennin

Swell Supporter
RE6 PC Gina Ryona / New Ada Wong Nude Mod

Yeah, it would be nice if someone who is able to record some RE6 PC character swap mod and made some Gina ryona. I doubt the creator of the mod put in breast physics, but either way, you still get a good view of her cleavage, I guess. I wouldn't know. I don't have RE6 for PC.

Also, I've uploaded some new animated gifs and pictures of the latest (if you want to call it that) nude mod for Ada Wong. Full nude with the biggest breasts so far. Though, they're pretty stiff as a board except for when vertical momentum is applied. See attachments for some of them.

Would actually be nice if someone did some ryona videos on Sherry as I haven't seen footage towards this version of Sherry.

Attachments

• Nude Big Breasted Ada Wong Turning Over from Heavy Blow.gif
    Nude Big Breasted Ada Wong Turning Over from Heavy Blow.gif
    1.7 MB · Views: 426
  • Nude Big Breasted Ada Wong Shocked by Eletricity.gif
    Nude Big Breasted Ada Wong Shocked by Eletricity.gif
    1.8 MB · Views: 601
  • Nude Big Breasted Ada Wong Layed Out.png
    Nude Big Breasted Ada Wong Layed Out.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 408
  • Nude Big Breasted Ada Wong Covered by Gnezdo 2.png
    Nude Big Breasted Ada Wong Covered by Gnezdo 2.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 586
Last edited:

carl_fennin

Swell Supporter
Ada Wong and Sherry Birkin Rasklapanje Camera Glitches

I decided to make another video showing more Rasklapanje camera glitches on Ada Wong's and Sherry Birkin's campaigns. Unfortunately, Sherry Birkin has way fewer places to glitch the camera out compared to Ada Wong. Ada Wong has the mot opportunities to get some interesting results from the camera glitch against Rasklapanjes. These two characters, however, do not ever run into the Lepotitsa in their campaigns, so I can not test it against it.

[ リョナ ] Resident Evil 6 - Rasklapanje Camera Glitch on Ada and Sherry Ryona

If anyone wants to test this out for themselves on the PC version and have some fun with it, then it's a good idea. Just sharing some information for more ryona possibilities in this game.

carl_fennin

Swell Supporter
Sharing Unique/Interesting Camera Angles on Nude Death Animations in Resident Evil 6

If anyone is interested at all, there was a user on YouTube who went by "Resident Ryona" who uploaded some of the death animations from Resident evil 6 using a pushed out FOV and also manipulated the camera angles with slow motion and even invisible enemies. Sadly, his account on YouTube got suspended due to obvious reasons (nudity mainly), but I was able to save all of his videos. I compiled them all together into long cuts with them separated between the three female characters; Sherry, Helena, and Ada. I know RE6 is a three year old game, but some of these things provide a new spin and freshness to the death animations and ryona content. If anyone is interested, please post here about them and I'll put links to them.

I would just post them here in this thread, but... I'd rather just test the waters and see who would be interested in these first. Gives me an idea if anyone actually cares rather than wasting Dropbox space for those who don't care.

korangot2

Potential Patron
Sharing Unique/Interesting Camera Angles on Nude Death Animations in Resident Evil 6
Please do post the videos. :)

I'm actually a fan of your videos (and gifs) on Youtube and Motherless though I prefer Sherry. There's just something that's really appealing to RE6's nude deaths that I can't find in other moddable games.

carl_fennin

Swell Supporter
Oh... Well, surprised someone actually said something about this. I honestly and truly did not expect anyone to say anything. I hate to be the bearer of bad news and disappointment, but I was told by the uploader and creator to not share his work over here. Even the stuff that was once on YouTube that was originally shared and could be viewed by everyone and anyone. I really would like to share this stuff because I think it's unique and worthy of everyones interest, but I do not wish to upset former YouTuber "Resident Ryona" over the matter. My deepest apologies for backing down super hard on this offer... I honestly did not think he would care about it being shared with others seeing as he had it uploaded before on YouTube. I feel extremely awful for offering something that I can't really deliver like that...

carl_fennin

Swell Supporter
So... Um... Yeah... Resident Evil 6 is getting its first port over on the current generation consoles for the PlayStation 4 and the Xbox One. Here is the trailer for its announcement here:

Resident Evil 4, 5, 6 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One - YouTube

It will be priced at $19.99 and be released on March 29th, 2016. The PlayStation 4 and Xbox One versions of the game will come with all of the DLC and Mercenaries costumes that were exclusively unlocked through RE.net such as the EX2 and EX3 costumes. Whether or not this will have the same graphical fidelity as the PC version on Ultra settings at 60 FPS is unknown, but it should be expected, as the console versions on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 ran at 30 FPS with noticeable framerate drops.

I know I'm pretty much the only person here who gives a damn even though I can't get it for PlayStation 4 or Xbox One. And yes, the game isn't even that amazing as the majority of Resident Evil fans absolutely hated this game like it was Resident Evil: Gaiden or Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City. Regardless, I still enjoy it as its own game and the ryona material the game provides (as if the latter wasn't so God damn obvious enough). Sadly for my own sake, I will, once again, have to rely on YouTubers or any willing person to do ryona content for the PlayStation 4 or Xbox One versions of the game EVEN THOUGH it's pretty much the same just with a higher graphical quality and possible higher framerate (which means better viewings on "assets").

Good ol' biased, stupidly obsessed, horribly one-noted me...

carl_fennin

Swell Supporter
So. Hey. Me again. You know, the only person who is consistently obsessed with this game. Still. After three whole years...

I made another ryona video. The video is about the drowning and choking voices that the female cast (Ada Wong, Helena Harper, and Sherry Birkin) make in the game. The catch is that the video covers all the language voices present in the US copy of the game. So that's English, French, Italian, Dutch, and Spanish voices of the female cast. Sorry, but I was not able to get the Japanese voices as they aren't included in the US copy of the game. The only way to hear the Japanese voices is to have a Japanese copy of the game. You can see the video I made in the link below:

[ リョナ ] Resident Evil 6 - Multilanguage Drowning and Choking Voices Ryona - YouTube.com

For those who stumble upon this post or even care, hope you enjoy it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.