SDTL2 How to save character that include mods? (1 Viewer)

thenobody

Potential Patron
Recently I moved to sdtl2 and would like to do a clean install of mods now.
One of the mods loads custom outfit for her. In addition to that I put some vanilla accessories on her. On older launcher I just saved character and was loading mods in a specific order.

With SDTL2 I cannot understand how I can save my character that uses mods. Some mods appear in a Character section of the sidebars but only if I put them in the "game" folder. I tried to export model using in game character export but it says that path is missing and I was not able to fix it / redirect it towards mod files.

How can I save a character so that it appears in a Character section of the sidebar loader? So that way I could just load mods and character via launcher sidebar.

I read texts in doc folder, guide. Some tutorials in this forum but was not able to find how to do it.

I also noticed that some of the settings reset: Zoom, His (visuals), auto difficulty (from hard to normal).

P.S. SOLVED
Looks like I cant delete my thread.
Found workaround. I have redownloaded all mods. Figured the order that I should load them. Saved character in game. Now I just load mods one by one and in between some of the them I load character via in game menu. Mods.txt is very unstable so I wont be using it.
Game creates cache in AppData\Roaming\sdtl2 you can delete it at any time if bug occurs, helped me a lot.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.