How to develop a SDT Loader SWF Mods? (1 Viewer)

k9k9k9k9k9jp

Potential Patron
Hi.
I'm new here and wanting to know how you get information and make SWF Mods of SDT Loader.

Is there any manuals or tutorials, or someone's blog posts?
Or, all is a kind of products of reverse engineering??

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator

sclover13

Content Creator
There's lot of literature on making SWF for both vanilla and loader.

First and foremost you need a means to make SWF mods. The most popular being Adobe Animate.

After that it's a matter of gathering up info as required. The link Hacker posted above is a great starting spot. As well, you can ask the SDT Discord in real time regarding development issues as they arise.

Anything particular you want to start making?

k9k9k9k9k9jp

Potential Patron
Thank you both!

What I want to make (all of them are vicious...) are probably too much high level for beginer like me, or maybe technically impossible, so for now I just want to get some info and think.

Example:

- Non stop tears switch

- Start with closing eye/mouth switch ( She don't want to see what is happening in front of her, but when it starts result to open her eyes with shock. / She'll not open her mouth by herself to the last but his dick will push her lips aside phisically and make her mouth open.)

- Click her body part (cheek, ass, breast, thigh, ...) ~ Hit sound ~ Close her eyes with tears ~ Flushing skin (multiple hitting makes deeper color) ~ Getting back to basic skin color with time

- Panic pissing action and puddle (dissappears gradually with time) triggered by fear rising or pass out or getting his ejaculation

If someone seeing this would get these ideas and create some mods, I'd rather be glad.

sclover13

Content Creator
You're absolutely right that they are very difficult mods for a beginner to make. Although, I can imagine how they would be made. The non-stop tears one probably being the easiest to code.
Do you have any background in programming?
If so I'd imagine that it would take you a few months to learn how SDT works internally, and if you study the decompile you'll be able to pull up all the necessary variables to make these mods a reality.

If you have no background in programming, making these mods might be just a pipe dream for the foreseeable future.

sclover13

Content Creator
Thank you both!

What I want to make (all of them are vicious...) are probably too much high level for beginer like me, or maybe technically impossible, so for now I just want to get some info and think.

Example:

- Non stop tears switch

- Start with closing eye/mouth switch ( She don't want to see what is happening in front of her, but when it starts result to open her eyes with shock. / She'll not open her mouth by herself to the last but his dick will push her lips aside phisically and make her mouth open.)

- Click her body part (cheek, ass, breast, thigh, ...) ~ Hit sound ~ Close her eyes with tears ~ Flushing skin (multiple hitting makes deeper color) ~ Getting back to basic skin color with time

- Panic pissing action and puddle (dissappears gradually with time) triggered by fear rising or pass out or getting his ejaculation

If someone seeing this would get these ideas and create some mods, I'd rather be glad.
I went ahead and made the Non-Stop Tears. I haven't made a toggle button yet. So right now, you just load and let them stream.

1661426304523.png

sclover13

Content Creator
I also opted to take the most difficult one on your list and see if I take it on personally.
Still a WIP, but when finished it'll slap for sure.

k9k9k9k9k9jp

Potential Patron
What the two big news!
Almost rolled off my chair.
Your Never Ending Tears.swf makes the girls prettier several times!

And I'm so wondering which the idea you're thinking about.
I understand such works may take a long time but to tell the truth simply I can't wait ;)

I'm a semi professional programmer but sadly not the sort of graphical one.
I know alomost nothing about SWF and I think I'm not so hopeful in this category...

Anyway thank you for your works & advices!

BlueZephyr

Casual Client
I haven't been here in a while and this guy has some good ideas! I often wanted a mod that would cause the woman to piss, more so over shock and terror than anything else. Maybe it can be done in the [PUSSYDRIP] way, except colored yellow and looks more like a stream than a spray. Integrating it into DA or More Triggers would be better so then it can be done on command or from custom variables in dialogues.

Also, the AutoCloseMouth mod does the mouth thing that was asked for. As far as I know there's no way to make the mouth stay open after the cock goes in the first time tho. AutoCloseEyes will make her close her eyes when it goes in her mouth too. It might could have it's function reversed if someone could edit the code.

k9k9k9k9k9jp

Potential Patron
I haven't been here in a while and this guy has some good ideas! I often wanted a mod that would cause the woman to piss, more so over shock and terror than anything else. Maybe it can be done in the [PUSSYDRIP] way, except colored yellow and looks more like a stream than a spray. Integrating it into DA or More Triggers would be better so then it can be done on command or from custom variables in dialogues.

Also, the AutoCloseMouth mod does the mouth thing that was asked for. As far as I know there's no way to make the mouth stay open after the cock goes in the first time tho. AutoCloseEyes will make her close her eyes when it goes in her mouth too. It might could have it's function reversed if someone could edit the code.
Thank you!
AutoCloseMouth with a setting "closedistance=0" makes the physicaly forced to open mouth function come true.
I'm so surpred there's so much developability in this game.

k9k9k9k9k9jp

Potential Patron
My dream! lol
Thank you for your great work!!

Perfect prototype and already nearly a masterpiece.
I'm sorry for her but she's very cute especially when closing eyes in pain...

> If I find time I'll consider adding in the ability to change intensity (tied to hand print alpha and audio), custom hand print HSL slider, bruising factor, and tears factor.

The best!

Actually, when I tested activating both of your mods at the same time, and wanted to change hand mark color.
If I had to choose one I'll pick the No Handprint version, but for instance dark colored hand marks and default color skin flush may make some synergy.

As this may be a kind of once-in-a-lifetime opportunity I'll tell everything I came up with.

In my environment, spank sound is felt very good but a little too loud as ound volume is set a bit larger to hear her breath.
I wish there'd be a setting.txt and spank sound volume line.

I like to use shift+click control to undress her.
I like to use shift+click also to spunk her not changing her posture.
Fortunately click to spunk her and shift+click to undress her function goes well in many situations, but sometimes seems to compete.
Maybe there's some room for improvement.

I don't understand its technical difficulties (at all), but if it's possible, I want to spunk her over clothes also.
Relating to No. 2, guess that segregation of functions may be very difficult..
If the sound changed depending on her clothing count at the spunked part, it'd be perfect.

I'm so moved for your technical skill.
Thank you again!

sby

Content Creator
Coder
i have a couple of tutorial videos regarding code modding SDT in the bottom section of my imports thread
you can start with grabbing the modding materials and decompiled actionscript references to see if you can follow along

Zhrat

Potential Patron
My dream! lol
Thank you for your great work!!

Perfect prototype and already nearly a masterpiece.
I'm sorry for her but she's very cute especially when closing eyes in pain...

> If I find time I'll consider adding in the ability to change intensity (tied to hand print alpha and audio), custom hand print HSL slider, bruising factor, and tears factor.

The best!

Actually, when I tested activating both of your mods at the same time, and wanted to change hand mark color.
If I had to choose one I'll pick the No Handprint version, but for instance dark colored hand marks and default color skin flush may make some synergy.

As this may be a kind of once-in-a-lifetime opportunity I'll tell everything I came up with.

In my environment, spank sound is felt very good but a little too loud as ound volume is set a bit larger to hear her breath.
I wish there'd be a setting.txt and spank sound volume line.

I like to use shift+click control to undress her.
I like to use shift+click also to spunk her not changing her posture.
Fortunately click to spunk her and shift+click to undress her function goes well in many situations, but sometimes seems to compete.
Maybe there's some room for improvement.

I don't understand its technical difficulties (at all), but if it's possible, I want to spunk her over clothes also.
Relating to No. 2, guess that segregation of functions may be very difficult..
If the sound changed depending on her clothing count at the spunked part, it'd be perfect.

I'm so moved for your technical skill.
Thank you again!
Hey! Are you still planning on doing such things? I'm also a semi-prof programmer and trying to understand graphic-related topics now.
I believe I've made some progress already.

Now I'm developing a mod which does transformations to bodyparts, making it possible to create/save/load custom bodyshapes (skinnier/thicker) without breaking clothes.

But then I was planning on working on smth very similar to the things you are talking about.

Maybe we could work and learn together, think it would be fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.