Flowers of War (Discussion Thread) (1 Viewer)

puca

Club Regular
Fenria's 'sword' is more of a blunt weapon and she's likely to do a lot of punching. Is that ok? You basically mean no serious damage right?

SecretIdentity

Casual Client
I would say not as far as broken bones and blood splashing everywhere but Litty can get knocked around and minor cuts if you insist, but as the villain she'll naturally be more powerful than the hero in the opening acts so likely won't receive nearly as much damage.

puca

Club Regular
I would say not as far as broken bones and blood splashing everywhere but Litty can get knocked around and minor cuts if you insist, but as the villain she'll naturally be more powerful than the hero in the opening acts so likely won't receive nearly as much damage.

Yep, I figured Altheira will lose this fight one-on-one. The shield and armor make her a tough nut to crack, but short of a trick or surprise attack (maybe a shield bash or the second use of her Maea) she doesn't have many ways to actually hit Litty. I don't think she'll be hitting Litty at all in this fight unless Litty finds herself vulnerable somehow.

puca

Club Regular
Mm, long post. Lemme know if I'm doing too much damage or if you want me to change anything Jade. It was fun to write, heh.

SecretIdentity

Casual Client
I'll be on vacation for a week without internet. You guys can feel free to control my character and move things along yourselves during this time if desired.

puca

Club Regular
For everybody participating, I'm thinking of moving the RP along and ending the assassination attempt. Many of the characters have already escaped or in the process of escaping, so we can use the next couple of scenes to basically move onto the next chapter. Thoughts?

puca

Club Regular
Phew. Finally found a bit of free time.

Feel free to fill in the blanks and wrap it up Jade! (Or whoever else is still participating!)

SecretIdentity

Casual Client
I'm back from vacation and am now at work. I came up with some more ideas for the reboot version I'll start drawing pictures on deviantart once I get home. Some of the ideas will still work for this version as well so as I flesh that one out it should also help this.

I'll see if I have time to catch up on this in character thread on my breaks and then get a post done.

thesteedman

Ryonani Teamster
Yah I also need to try and get on top of things. Had a busy year but I should hopefully be right back into the swing of things soon,

SecretIdentity

Casual Client
What I need to do to get on top of things is to come up with my main good girl character so she can interact with the other heroines once this fighting is done.

Could be fun if she's a rookie beaten into shape. I also want to have a really skilled fighter, though. This rookie will get there eventually but perhaps only after a time skip. Guess I might as well have two good guy characters.

Mentos

Club Regular
Will contribute something this weekend, was waiting for the fight against Litty to conclude^^

SecretIdentity

Casual Client
Can someone give description to General Latra?

Personalitywise she's stern and secretly a little sadistic in punishments if they break her rules. She's deathly loyal to the queen but is power hungry in expanding her own authority to, as she feels, better serve her.

She's in her 50s but, thanks to her dedication and maea, remains in peak physical condition. She has greying hair that betrays her older age. She has stern, sharp features.

She was probably born in the imperial capital.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.