Clothing Request - Some Shoes for Feet 4 Heels (1 Viewer)

Deviant Glee

Content Creator
Hello, I am making this request for some shoes compatible with the Feet 4 Heels mod. I really like the shape and look of the feet from it, but the only shoes available for it are heels, which do not work with every outfit. I am hoping someone is able to create some of the shoes I have included in my request (while it would definitely be nice for all of them, I'd be happy so long as a sneaker is made). I am hoping for them to be colour adjustable, and perhaps for them to be slightly bent at the toes to better fit the shape of the feet from Feet 4 Heels. Thank you to whoever takes up this task.

ScreenShot2020-11-03at13.07.53.png
WF34200_B
KC66066_B_2000X1500
1_201436_ZM.jpg
1_200137_ZM.jpg
1_200158_ZM.jpg
1_191819_ZM.jpg
1_175649_ZM.jpg
1_190609_ZM.jpg

This is my first request so I hope I didn't break any rules. I will fix any if so.

Rod

Content Creator
Those flat shoes should work well with the vanilla feet.
In fact, the angled toes on the feet4heels body mod will probably be a problem here.

Maybe I can make a quick sketch in order to check how these kinds of shoes would turn out.

Deviant Glee

Content Creator
In fact, the angled toes on the feet4heels body mod will probably be a problem here.

Maybe I can make a quick sketch in order to check how these kinds of shoes would turn out.

It was probably worth mentioning another reason I would have liked them as F4H shoes is that all the sock mods I use are also for F4H. It must have slipped my mind when I made the request. Regardless, thank you for looking in on the request.

sclover13

Content Creator

Your feet4heels still utilizes the feet4heels_comm variable right??
If so, I might try making one of these that will work for both vanilla and F4H.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.