[TERA ONLINE] Remastered Elin Nude Mod, Costume, Skin Texture, With Added Geometry Details, Elin Thread (3 Viewers)

E8dsora 8D

3D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
I have a folder from the old days that has almost every mod made for the original Tera, I'm trying to figure out how to share it with someone who asked me for it but it's 35 gigs of mods. Can I upload that to undertow? I'm not sure because I didn't make any of them, merely collected it while gaming. E E8dsora 8D is asking for my old folder and I'd like to give it to him but private conversations doesn't seem to be working for me atm. I can't respond to him in our private conversation lol.
Hello again

You can send me the 35 gb of mods through some online page, for example:

MEGA
MEDIAFIRE
GOOGLE DRIVE

You can upload your files in parts on each of these sites.

And you would only share with me the link to download your MODS.

Tell me, do you agree to use an online page to share your MODS with me?

Or do you have a better idea (option)?

Tori3

Content Creator
2D Artist
3D Artist
Modder
What's new (update 27 July 2022) :
NEW MOD:

Costume Mod :

• NuDeviliciousCorset Commissioned by : Unokoneko Unokoneko
  • KimonoNoPaWideskirt A Variant Commissioned by : itsukarine itsukarine
  • KimonoNoPaWideskirt B Variant
  • KimonoNoPaPubic
  • PuffyBlushBareFeetPubic
  • DvPuffyBlushTransPubic
  • DvPuffyBlushPubic
Utility mod :
  • ElinEarEraser Commissioned by : Kommunion Kommunion Thanks to Isolde playing TERA Starscape
  • ElinKitchenDanceBowSwap

E8dsora 8D

3D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
NEW MOD:

Costume Mod :

• KimonoNoPaPubic
  • DvPuffyBlushTransPubic
  • DvPuffyBlushPubic
Utility mod :
  • ElinEarEraser Commissioned by : Kommunion Kommunion Thanks to Isolde playing TERA Starscape
Hello again tori3

Can you create a step by step tutorial on how to modify the textures.

could you tell me step by step how to remove parts of the clothes to strip the body?

How to modify the clothes and make them transparent?

Please explain me how to do it.

E8dsora 8D

3D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
NEW MOD:

Costume Mod :

• KimonoNoPaPubic
  • DvPuffyBlushTransPubic
  • DvPuffyBlushPubic
Utility mod :

Can you help me

Can you make these mods compatible for TERA 32 bit ?

please and thank you

Tori3

Content Creator
2D Artist
3D Artist
Modder
Hello again tori3

Can you create a step by step tutorial on how to modify the textures.

could you tell me step by step how to remove parts of the clothes to strip the body?

How to modify the clothes and make them transparent?

Please explain me how to do it.
there's tutorial for that, and I just follow this Home · VenoMKO/RealEditor Wiki

sorry can't explain it cus it'll take really long to explain, but you can follow that tutorial
Can you help me

Can you make these mods compatible for TERA 32 bit ?

please and thank you

sorry but I don't do 32 bit modding 人(_ _*)

Baal-Zevuul

Swell Supporter
I actually just wanted to make the armor of my Tank Elf a little hotter. But then I got carried away somehow.
That's what happened LoL ...
Here's my progress so far.
Highelf Project.jpg

The problem with this is that I don't know how to bring the model from Blender back into the game, the FBX exporter from Blender is useless to say the least...

P.S. I honestly have to admit that I actually have no idea what I'm doing.

Tori3

Content Creator
2D Artist
3D Artist
Modder
I actually just wanted to make the armor of my Tank Elf a little hotter. But then I got carried away somehow.
That's what happened LoL ...
Here's my progress so far.
View attachment 137064

The problem with this is that I don't know how to bring the model from Blender back into the game, the FBX exporter from Blender is useless to say the least...

P.S. I honestly have to admit that I actually have no idea what I'm doing.
Damn editing that weight paint is gonna be a nightmare :wat:

Scott12345

Avid Affiliate
Any specifics to get the Kitchen dance to work? Have tried with and w/o a maid outfit. Closed everything down, removed the mod, readded it, started tera, typed /dance, see soandso dances, but the character won't dance.

Tori3

Content Creator
2D Artist
3D Artist
Modder
Any specifics to get the Kitchen dance to work? Have tried with and w/o a maid outfit. Closed everything down, removed the mod, readded it, started tera, typed /dance, see soandso dances, but the character won't dance.
Oh, On what private server you're playing?

Baal-Zevuul

Swell Supporter
A little tip for all those who, like me, can't do anything with Maya and work with Blender instead.
The Real Editor needs tangents in the FBX that you want to import and the standard exporter from Blender can do it BUT this exporter messes up the axes and thus the entire RIG, I tried all possible combinations for four days and it didn't work.
I switched to importing the model WITHOUT the rig, i.e. pure geometry, into 3ds Max using an add-on for Blender (Better FBX Imprter/Exporter).
The better exporter mentioned above can export the axes just like the Real Editor needs it BUT it can't calculate tangents (or I'm too stupid to choose the right settings).
In 3ds Max, in addition to my model, I also import the original model from the game, exported by Real Editor, whose RIG I then transfer to my model using the Skin Wrap Modifier.
Then delete the original model from the scene and export the modded model as FBX.
And voala, it works!!!

P.S. then there is still the long and sometimes annoying process of assigning the right materials and textures to the new model.
And the tutorial videos on Real Editor's GitHub page are more confusing than helpful...

Tori3

Content Creator
2D Artist
3D Artist
Modder
A little tip for all those who, like me, can't do anything with Maya and work with Blender instead.
The Real Editor needs tangents in the FBX that you want to import and the standard exporter from Blender can do it BUT this exporter messes up the axes and thus the entire RIG, I tried all possible combinations for four days and it didn't work.
I switched to importing the model WITHOUT the rig, i.e. pure geometry, into 3ds Max using an add-on for Blender (Better FBX Imprter/Exporter).
The better exporter mentioned above can export the axes just like the Real Editor needs it BUT it can't calculate tangents (or I'm too stupid to choose the right settings).
In 3ds Max, in addition to my model, I also import the original model from the game, exported by Real Editor, whose RIG I then transfer to my model using the Skin Wrap Modifier.
Then delete the original model from the scene and export the modded model as FBX.
And voala, it works!!!

P.S. then there is still the long and sometimes annoying process of assigning the right materials and textures to the new model.
And the tutorial videos on Real Editor's GitHub page are more confusing than helpful...
How is it messed up the axis exactly? :O

Baal-Zevuul

Swell Supporter
How is it messed up the axis exactly? :O
The X and Y axes are swapped and if I understand correctly, the axes are not transferred to the FBX when exporting.
It is also possible (in my case most likely?) that I set the wrong settings when importing/exporting.

Edit:
I read the whole thread again and noticed that you, based on your screenshots, also edit your models in Blender.
Would you mind if I asked you to post screenshots of your import/export settings?

Tori3

Content Creator
2D Artist
3D Artist
Modder
The X and Y axes are swapped and if I understand correctly, the axes are not transferred to the FBX when exporting.
It is also possible (in my case most likely?) that I set the wrong settings when importing/exporting.

Edit:
I read the whole thread again and noticed that you, based on your screenshots, also edit your models in Blender.
Would you mind if I asked you to post screenshots of your import/export settings?
Oh actually it does messed up your axis in some way, what the hell, I get this kind of error when making that elin ear eraser, I had to do it with other method ( ` ω ´ )

TERA_NCqdpGqo9T.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.