[TERA ONLINE] Remastered Elin Nude Mod, Costume, Skin Texture, With Added Geometry Details, Elin Thread (5 Viewers)

Baal-Zevuul

Swell Supporter
How's your error looks like, have you managed to import it into the game?
The import itself is not the problem, but determining the correct settings for the exporter is.
As I said, the Standard Blender FBX Export sucks.
By the way, this is what it looks like in-game
TERA 2022-08-02 07-00-48.jpg

Tori3

Content Creator
2D Artist
3D Artist
Modder
So, as it turns out, my problem wasn't my Blender version (which is 3.2.1 btw) nor the FBX importer/exporter or wrong settings.
My problem was myself, I just overanalyzed it.
It looks like you shouldn't change anything in the settings AT ALL when importing or exporting.

Edit: here is Preggo Velik
see, cus I just enable the tangent option and that's it, congratz on your breakthrough!!

man you takes me back when I start modding tera, countless all nighter I had to pull of to solve random problem I encounter using blender XD

Baal-Zevuul

Swell Supporter
man you takes me back when I start modding tera, countless all nighter I had to pull of to solve random problem I encounter using blender XD
Um, well...
Sorry that I just hijacked your thread and annoyed you with my problems.
But thanks to you everything works now.

Dream Angel

Content Creator
Modder
Author
Editor
So, as it turns out, my problem wasn't my Blender version (which is 3.2.1 btw) nor the FBX importer/exporter or wrong settings.
My problem was myself, I just overanalyzed it.
It looks like you shouldn't change anything in the settings AT ALL when importing or exporting.

Edit: here is Preggo Velik
Well, is the NPC really not enough for you, why should the Goddess be made pregnant?? ==))

E8dsora 8D

3D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
hello again

I am trying to modify an armor with blender but I get this error (image)

Can anyone tell me how to fix this error?

Can you tell me what am I doing wrong?

Can you explain me the correct way to import and export the file using Blender (which options should I check and uncheck)?

Sin titulo.jpg

Tori3

Content Creator
2D Artist
3D Artist
Modder
Hello again

I am trying to modify an armor with blender but I get this error (image)

Can anyone tell me how to fix this error?

Can you tell me what am I doing wrong?

Can you explain me the correct way to import and export the file using blenderView attachment 137453
you need to import model with the rig, I suggest when you export model from game data you export it with the rig too

E8dsora 8D

3D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
you need to import model with the rig, I suggest when you export model from game data you export it with the rig too

Can you explain me the correct way to import and export the file using Blender and TMM (what options should I check and uncheck)?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.