[TERA ONLINE] Remastered Elin Nude Mod, Costume, Skin Texture, With Added Geometry Details, Elin Thread (7 Viewers)

Tori3

Content Creator
2D Artist
3D Artist
Modder
Nice. Well I basically tried to just use my mod list as it was on menmas server but it didnt work.
I had to open up menmas files and copy paste models and textures from OG server to menmas file. That did the trick.
How do you get costume on 64 bit menma tera?, One of my mods user having trouble getting costume on 64 menma, because all the tickat are in 32 bit character..

Dream Angel

Content Creator
Modder
Author
Editor
1656803314718.png

1656803331758.png

How fix it?

glenn8

Potential Patron
Is that 32bit tera? I honestly never used it so im not quite sure. TMM is built for 64bit.
Back then on 32bit it used to be like this: Guide: Installing and Uninstalling TERA Mods
Try doing it like that. Maybe also use the original .gpk name so it overwrites correctly.

How do you get costume on 64 bit menma tera?, One of my mods user having trouble getting costume on 64 menma, because all the tickat are in 32 bit character..

I exported your model and injected it into corresponding Menmas 64bit files, with textures.

Ex.: First I exported model from your Kimonokini mod. Then I opened up the original Kimonokini from 64bit menmas tera (its called something like PC_Event_XX) and injected the model over the original. Copied all textures and materials over and saved it. Then added the new file to TMM.

Simply using your Kimonokini mod on TMM directly does not work.

Tori3

Content Creator
2D Artist
3D Artist
Modder
I exported your model and injected it into corresponding Menmas 64bit files, with textures.

Ex.: First I exported model from your Kimonokini mod. Then I opened up the original Kimonokini from 64bit menmas tera (its called something like PC_Event_XX) and injected the model over the original. Copied all textures and materials over and saved it. Then added the new file to TMM.

Simply using your Kimonokini mod on TMM directly does not work.
Damn it, seems menma uses different file region, can you send me the original pc_event file of kimono kini, I'll try to take a look..

Tori3

Content Creator
2D Artist
3D Artist
Modder
Hi, while I'm recovering, I got bored, and decided to check the problem..

Dream Angel Dream Angel for your problem, I think you only downloaded the 32bit game file data, you'll need to download the 64bit game file, yes unfortunately you'll have to download the game again and I did it too, I have both 32 and 64 bit game file data, and you need to direct the TMM to 64bit as such.. 🡻
TMM_8ggdMgeJh1.jpg

How to check if yours 64bit?, the 64 bit game data always have this CompositesPackageMappe.dat in this directory 🡻
1657025046213.jpeg

Join their discord, Join the Menma's TERA Discord Server!, and download the 64bit test client in #downloads, aprox 66gb of 64bit game file
data T_T 🡻
Discord_H5OaQ95kEV.jpg

As for G glenn8 I don't know why you have to do such thing in order to use my mods in 64 bit menma tera, because mine work just fine with TMM, and I don't need to re inject the model into 64bit menma game file.., everything work just like in retail..
TERA_x7D2T9H0Nl.jpg

And when I enter the game, they did copy my 32bit character, including all of my costume and stuff..

Last edited:

Dream Angel

Content Creator
Modder
Author
Editor
Hi, while I'm recovering, I got bored, and decided to check the problem..

Dream Angel Dream Angel for your problem, I think you only downloaded the 32bit game file data, you'll need to download the 64bit game file, yes unfortunately you'll have to download the game again and I did it too, I have both 32 and 64 bit game file data, and you need to direct the TMM to 64bit as such.. 🡻
View attachment 136500
How to check if yours 64bit?, the 64 bit game data always have this CompositesPackageMappe.dat in this directory 🡻
View attachment 136504
Join their discord, Join the Menma's TERA Discord Server!, and download the 64bit test client in #downloads, aprox 66gb of 64bit game file
data T_T 🡻
View attachment 136502

As for G glenn8 I don't know why you have to do such thing in order to use my mods in 64 bit menma tera, because mine work just fine with TMM, and I don't need to re inject the model into 64bit menma game file.., everything work just like in retail..
View attachment 136501

And when I enter the game, they did copy my 32bit character, including all of my costume and stuff..
Ok im downloading.

1657050339945.png

Thx

Tori3

Content Creator
2D Artist
3D Artist
Modder
I have slightly bad news, it seems that they only copy your 32bit character when they open the 64bit test server for the first time, so if you create an account and have the character be made after the 64bit test server is announced your 64bit account will be blank, but they will copy your 32bit character when they fully release the 64bit, bit confusing I know, and I didn't know that either..
1657084312803.png

LaLover

Potential Patron
Hello, I see this is the only active Tera Elin thread, these mods are amazing and I'm very thankful but on top of that, does anyone know how to uncensor the Elins for the menma server?

Tori3

Content Creator
2D Artist
3D Artist
Modder
Hello, I see this is the only active Tera Elin thread, these mods are amazing and I'm very thankful but on top of that, does anyone know how to uncensor the Elins for the menma server?
Hi~, this mod works on menma Tera now they just went 64 bit, but I don't know about the regular Tera uncensor..

Baal-Zevuul

Swell Supporter
Wait wait wait... does that mean real mesh modding is now possible in TERA?
So not only textures but also real mesh import or at least editing the original game models?

It would be very nice if someone (Tori3???) would write a tutorial on how to do this.
Of course ONLY if the person has the time for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.