[TERA ONLINE] Remastered Elin Nude Mod, Costume, Skin Texture, With Added Geometry Details, Elin Thread (2 Viewers)

E8dsora 8D

3D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
Hi~, this mod works on menma Tera now they just went 64 bit, but I don't know about the regular Tera uncensor..
Hello

Tori3 Tori3

I really like your mods great job

I hope and that in the future you can modify all the armor of the female characters of TERA and that it is also compatible for TERA 32 bit

I would like you to make MODS where you make the skirts shorter and that you can see the nipples of each armor and clothing in the game

Tori3

Content Creator
2D Artist
3D Artist
Modder
Hello

Tori3 Tori3

I really like your mods great job

I hope and that in the future you can modify all the armor of the female characters of TERA and that it is also compatible for TERA 32 bit

I would like you to make MODS where you make the skirts shorter and that you can see the nipples of each armor and clothing in the game
thanks (´ ∀ ` *)

Sorry I don't do 32bit modding 人(_ _*)

All of the armor and clothing wow that's a lot of work haha ∑ (⊙_⊙)

Scott12345

Avid Affiliate
Thanks (´ ∀ ` *)

Glad you liked my mods \(^▽^)/
Kimonokini No Panty Mod v2.9 Normal version doesn't work for me, but the wet version does. Just wanted to let you know there may be an issue with that particular mod. Yes, I'm using the black one like you recommend on using.

Also, since I don't have a paypal account, are there any other ways to make a donation to you?

Tori3

Content Creator
2D Artist
3D Artist
Modder
Kimonokini No Panty Mod v2.9 Normal version doesn't work for me, but the wet version does. Just wanted to let you know there may be an issue with that particular mod. Yes, I'm using the black one like you recommend on using.

Also, since I don't have a paypal account, are there any other ways to make a donation to you?
can you describe how the normal doesn't work on yours, like if there's warning notice or something like that, because its working on mine.
if the in-game kimonokini doesn't change when you apply the mod, you might need to restart Tera but re-enable the mod first on TMM.
sometimes you need to untick and tick it again on TMM if the mod didn't change anything.

I'm sorry for now I only have paypal for receiving donation, but if you have any other recommendation, please do let me know 人(_ _*)

Scott12345

Avid Affiliate
can you describe how the normal doesn't work on yours, like if there's warning notice or something like that, because its working on mine.
if the in-game kimonokini doesn't change when you apply the mod, you might need to restart Tera but re-enable the mod first on TMM.
sometimes you need to untick and tick it again on TMM if the mod didn't change anything.

I'm sorry for now I only have paypal for receiving donation, but if you have any other recommendation, please do let me know 人(_ _*)
The normal Kimono that shouldn't have panties, has panties, with the mod applied. The wet version works and has panties removed. I'll try it again tomorrow and update you.

Tori3

Content Creator
2D Artist
3D Artist
Modder
!!NOTICE!!

The site is on fire right now, I can't even edit the thread
I have to wait for the site problem to be fixed first before I can make any thread update

hopefully the site manager can resolve it soon.

Scott12345

Avid Affiliate
I may or may not have been the person who directed your recent commission to you.

oufGTJP.png

SFIszWH.jpg

Feel free to use the screenshots if you want to.

Out of my 4 chars, it works on demon and bunny. No effect on my cat or fox, but the commissioner said there were issues with some ears.

EDIT: Just went through all the chars on char creation. Works with 50% or so of all elin.

Tori3

Content Creator
2D Artist
3D Artist
Modder
I may or may not have been the person who directed your recent commission to you.

oufGTJP.png

SFIszWH.jpg

Feel free to use the screenshots if you want to.

Out of my 4 chars, it works on demon and bunny. No effect on my cat or fox, but the commissioner said there were issues with some ears.

EDIT: Just went through all the chars on char creation. Works with 50% or so of all elin.
oh yeah he mention some names, could be you..

okay I'll put it on the screenshot board once the site is fixed :meow-googlythumbsup:

I think there's only 4 ears style that can't be erased, except that all ears are erased with the mod

Scott12345

Avid Affiliate
oh yeah he mention some names, could be you..

okay I'll put it on the screenshot board once the site is fixed :meow-googlythumbsup:

I think there's only 4 ears style that can't be erased, except that all ears are erased with the mod
I think it may have to do with the hair. ( I'm just guessing ) My specific elins with cat and fox ears are not affected, but yet I can go into char creation and point to cat and fox elin with different hair styles, but it works with them. The mod works for the chars I want them to work on!

With tail and ear eraser on:

lwJ8HlB.jpg

Then in char creation:

Cat eared elin
R7gpBHv.png

Fox elin:

89LIzss.png

Tori3

Content Creator
2D Artist
3D Artist
Modder
I think it may have to do with the hair. ( I'm just guessing ) My specific elins with cat and fox ears are not affected, but yet I can go into char creation and point to cat and fox elin with different hair styles, but it works with them. The mod works for the chars I want them to work on!

With tail and ear eraser on:

lwJ8HlB.jpg

Then in char creation:

Cat eared elin
R7gpBHv.png

Fox elin:

89LIzss.png
oh yeah it's affected by the hair, well hair and ears are 1 object actually

These are some of the ears that unerasable:
FaED48.jpg
FaE7YX.jpg
FaEaU9.jpg
FaEsTK.jpg

the reason why I don't erase these ears, it's because if I erase it, it will leaves giant hole on elin head lol

pixies

Potential Patron
When they upgraded to 64 bit they changed how they loaded textures and models (maybe to try stop modding), there is almost a temp/cache system so if you load a mod and it doesn't work. Try restarting the game a couple of times, once they are displayed they should work from that point on just fine.

patches13

Avid Affiliate
I have a folder from the old days that has almost every mod made for the original Tera, I'm trying to figure out how to share it with someone who asked me for it but it's 35 gigs of mods. Can I upload that to undertow? I'm not sure because I didn't make any of them, merely collected it while gaming. E E8dsora 8D is asking for my old folder and I'd like to give it to him but private conversations doesn't seem to be working for me atm. I can't respond to him in our private conversation lol.

Tori3

Content Creator
2D Artist
3D Artist
Modder
I have a folder from the old days that has almost every mod made for the original Tera, I'm trying to figure out how to share it with someone who asked me for it but it's 35 gigs of mods. Can I upload that to undertow? I'm not sure because I didn't make any of them, merely collected it while gaming. E E8dsora 8D is asking for my old folder and I'd like to give it to him but private conversations doesn't seem to be working for me atm. I can't respond to him in our private conversation lol.
well you can upload it to mega, although mega only gives around 20 gig free space I believe..

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.