Blade & Soul Nude/Erotic Mods (Tested on NA only) (3 Viewers)

Jaim Sandar

Potential Patron
Do the mods work with the BnS Unreal Engine 4 update? There wasn't a CookedPC folder, so I made that and the mod folder inside of CookedPC. I copied all of the UPK files from the HIGH QUALITY folder into CookedPC\mod, as instructed.
As I understand it, the underwear is replaced by the nude skin textures. This is not happening, I still see underwear.

Edit: I did enable the "No Texture Streaming" option. "Unattended" and "Use all Cores" are both not selected.
English, North America
Fix Loading Screen: On
Client Bitness: 64bit

The path to mods:
D:\Games\NCSoft\BnS_UE4\BNSR\Content\local\NCWest\English\CookedPC\mod

\CookedPC\mod folders added, as they did not previously exist.

Edit 2: Although I select "English" under Language, when I close and then restart BnS Buddy, it has reset to "German".
When I click on "Menu" and select "Mod Manager", then click on "Mod Folder", it opens File Explorer to the following path:
D:\Games\NCSoft\BnS_UE4\BNSR\Content\local\NCWest\German\CookedPC_Mod
How do I make it look in the English folder for my mods?
I then found on Page 3 of the Settings, Custom Mods Path: Off
I turned it on and set it to the game English folder, where it then made a new folder named CookedPC_Mod. I copied the UPK files to there, but then after restarting BnS Buddy (I still have to change Language from "German" to "English") and selecting Mod Manager from the Menu, it still does not list the mod(s).
I then added a "mod" folder inside CookedPC_Mod. Now when I select Mod Manager/Mod Folder, it show the new "mod" folder in the mod list.
Hmm... so then I deleted the mod folder, then extracted the folder named "HIGH QUALITY (3RD PARTY LAUNCHER ONLY, -NO TEXTURE STREAMING- OPTION ENABLED)" into the CookedPC_Mod folder. Now when I start BnS Buddy, it shows "English" under Language, and clicking on Menu/Mod Manager/Mod Manager, it shows the "HIGH QUALITY..." folder, and if I select it and click on "Install Selected", it scrolls a bunch of lines (creating ... at CookedPC/mod, etc., and Done! 16 files were moved).
But then when I click "Play" in the Launcher, it is still showing underwear instead of skin.
I must be doing something wrong, but I can not find anything to help me resolve it.

Edit 3: The above attempts were (obviously) the high quality mod. I now tried the low quality version.
I copied the separate UPK files into \Content\local\NCWest\English\CookedPC\mod\, and that did not work.
I extracted the LOW QUALITY (USE WITH OFFICIAL LAUNCHER) folder to the same folder (above), did not work.

Last edited:

Jaim Sandar

Potential Patron
Let's see... it has been about 2 weeks since I posted my request for information and/or support. Nothing! How disappointing!

Lapuri

Potential Patron
The game is basically dead. Yes, it's still moving, and it'll be moving for some while, but consider it a zombie. And while UE4 made the game a bit more stable at least (since it was borderline unplayable in some cases), it doesn't solve the core problems of the game and the way it's being handled.

TexOperator

Potential Patron
Is there any sex animation mods for BnS?

No.

Do the mods work with the BnS Unreal Engine 4 update?

They don't. You can find some UE4 mods on the BnS Buddy board. Also, someone shared a tool for easy extraction and compression of game files over there - with this BnS modding is as easy as ever, from my perspective.

The game is basically dead.

I can see where you are coming from, but the community (on EU at least) is still very active, and it is still easy to find groups for currently relevant content.

nudeseeker

Casual Client
BnS unreal engine 4 is the most crap optimization I ever seen. They should dump that crap and make a proper BnS 2 on unreal engine 4. Come on people we need better mod for this unreal engine 3 game. It run better n faster than that new craps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.