stuntcock's loader mods - dynamicHairExtenderV5 (1 Viewer)

0nymous

Potential Patron
Did you drop your plans for modding thighs? I remember you mentioned you're going to make Pat's thigh mods skin tone and tan- compatible and if you dropped that due to lack of interest, then, well, I'd like to express my interest at the very least.

stuntcock

Content Creator
Did you drop your plans for modding thighs?
Yes. The nature of the SDT forums is that people drop in and make suggestions. Sometimes they stick around to assist; sometimes they just check back weekly to see whether it's complete; sometimes they get tired of waiting and never return. If I followed through on every project then I would end up releasing many mods which are downloaded and used by literally zero people -- because the original guy has vanished and nobody else cared. Obviously, that would be an enormous waste of effort and it would cause rapid burn-out.

The thigh-modding project looked like a quick FLA troubleshooting thing, so I tried to assist. Then it turned out that the person hadn't actually created anything and just wanted someone else to make the mod for him. And he wasn't interested in collaboration or feedback on any of the difficult bits. The project was never very "promising" - the custom scripts aren't portable or applicable to future projects, and the resulting body-shape was incompatible with most of the existing clothing. It wasn't really possible for me to proceed solo, because the buttocks appeared distorted and unnatural to my eyes. My job is to produce animations with reasonable physicality, but I can't do that when the "correct" big-butt shape looks no better to me than an "incorrect" big-butt shape.

So yeah - I shelved the project.

I remember you mentioned you're going to make Pat's thigh mods skin tone and tan- compatible
That's valid. Pat never responded and he hasn't logged in to the new website, so we can proceed provisionally without his consent. Once I finish my current project, I'll run some final tests and then release the thighs file in its current state. I'll remind you, though, that there's nothing new in that file. It's just slightly easier to use under some scenarios.

Edit: this is done. The mod can be found near the bottom of the first post, under the "Anatomy Modifications" heading. It can also be found on the Resource Manager.

Last edited:

www.wtf.com

Potential Patron
stuntcock stuntcock I'm having problems with the dynamic Rosalina (which is not linked in here for some reason) found in the downloads section under your user name:
screenshot0001.png

Aside from what you see here, the hair directly beneath the crown will sink down if she's bent over in a position, making her "bald"

stuntcock

Content Creator
stuntcock stuntcock I'm having problems with the dynamic Rosalina (which is not linked in here for some reason) found in the downloads section under your user name:View attachment 48189
Aside from what you see here, the hair directly beneath the crown will sink down if she's bent over in a position, making her "bald"
Assuming that you're loading the hairstyle manually:
The extended physics library isn't working. There's probably a code conflict which is preventing it from loading, or a subsequent mod which is overriding the physics effects.

Run the game through the Flash Player Project content debugger. You'll probably see an exception during loading (and/or when attempting to load the hairstyle). Post the messages here (along with a list of your $INIT$ mods) and I'll investigate the error.

Assuming that you're loading the hairstyle via a Character Folder:
Extended physics stuff doesn't work properly when the source files (*.mod) are embedded in Character Folders and activated via Mods.txt. It should work properly if you load the hairstyle via moreClothing and then refer to it via the custom charCode (code.txt) in the Character Folder.

There's a possible code fix but @ModGuy isn't around at the moment.

jase

Vivacious Visitor
Does the Thicker Ass and Thighs mod any portion of the lower legs? I can't see a difference, but maybe it's subtle. If they aren't necessary to the mod, can they be removed so the Hooves from She-Devil_Body.swf can used with it?

stuntcock

Content Creator
Does the Thicker Ass and Thighs mod any portion of the lower legs? I can't see a difference, but maybe it's subtle.
The shape of the calf is unchanged, but its positioning is slightly altered because the thighs are slightly longer.

If they aren't necessary to the mod, can they be removed so the Hooves from She-Devil_Body.swf can used with it?
If we omit them then a minor visual anomaly appears due to misalignment.

zcazzaz.jpg

Here's an unofficial version of the thick thighs mod which omits the calves. Feel free to play around with it; the alignment problem might be less noticeable in conjunction with the hooves (or it might get worse, in which case you'd probably need to setup a specific Request for a harmonized mod which merges the two anatomy elements and fixes the positioning difficulties). sdt-thickerAssAndLegs-calvesExcluded.mod

jase

Vivacious Visitor
I belatedly remembered I could do the same thing with a single line in moreclothing settings:
Thicker Ass.swf=Thicker Ass:Body-leftCalf-rightCalf>Body2
However that mod you just made changes skin tone properly, and even matches full body tan (though not bikini tan lines.)
Do I have an old version of the Thicker Ass file, or is the one you just made more compatible?
EDIT: Btw, it looks good with the hooves, also goes reasonably well with some of the full body animal mods.

sclover13

Content Creator
Temporary: please do not request clothing. I intend to write some tutorials re: incorporating Rope physics into clothing, so please hold off on making requests until I've prepared the initial material.

On the off chance you come back and see this, I've been doing quite a bit of clothing via DHE. If you feel the urge to continue this mod a clothing focus would be most appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.