Lae'zel - Baldur's Gate 3 Facial Markings, Ear, and Hair Request (2 Viewers)

Rathalos3792

Potential Patron
Hello there, this is a humble request for primarily two things, with a third being icing on the cake. With the release of Baldur's Gate 3, I've come to find one of the main NPC's/companions, Lae'zel - the Githyanki Warrior, to be rather attractive. So I humbly and politely request one of the highly skilled content creators upon SDT Mods undertake a request for the creation of the following mods:

1. Lae'zel's facial markings - The under eye markings and the assorted tattoos about her cheeks and forehead. By the looks of current mods, the loader eyeshadow mod will suffice for her under and over eye makeup, but up to the creator to verify this.

2. Lae'zel's Ears - While elf ears can somewhat suffice currently, they're a bit basic. From observation, her ears are like elf ears with a few extra cartilage frills as they extend upwards. If possible, can ear coloring be controlled by the skin hue color sliders?

3. Lastly - Lae'zel's Hair - This is more of a if you wish to create it, but I am not going to force the matter, there are plenty of other current hairs that can suffice. Yet, if you're feeling froggy, a dynamic hair would be fantastic. Again, your call.

Attached are three photos for reference, one being a side view, and the other a full frontal more so for the facial markings and tattoos.

Lae-zel-Side-Ref-in-Anime-Style-1.png

Lae-zel-Anime-Reference-Img-2.png

Lae-zel-Ear-Face-Hair-Ref.png

Last edited:

Rathalos3792

Potential Patron
Moved to Invalid requests.
I strongly suggest you look at the linked thread. It gives guidance on the type of images modders need to make SDT mods.

Reference Shot Guide

Please understand that I'm not saying all of this to be mean. Providing useful reference images will greatly increase chances of the request being filled.
Key point:

• Anime-style is essential: it means two or three colours (base, shadow, light reflection) with no or very simple gradients. Photographs, 3D game screenshots, digital "waterpainting" pictures, etc. have colour gradients very difficult to reproduce.

Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)
Edited with images more along the lines of anime/ hand drawn art. Could you be so kind as to review this for acceptance. Thank you.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Edited with images more along the lines of anime/ hand drawn art. Could you be so kind as to review this for acceptance. Thank you.

Returned to SDT requests section.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.