Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition (10 Viewers)

belechannas

Vivacious Visitor
Yes. Virtually everyone in the solar system is using a 64 bit version of win 7 or win 10. At least they should. Memory management is superior in the 64 bit OS. Mod works fine.

The mod may work fine, but I don't think the parts of the toolset that scan client memory to extract data structures for the mod work properly with a 64-bit client. (The problem isn't with the toolset per se, but that the client memory space doesn't look the way it expects, so the toolset can't find what it needs).

juanmanuelt

Swell Supporter
The mod may work fine, but I don't think the parts of the toolset that scan client memory to extract data structures for the mod work properly with a 64-bit client. (The problem isn't with the toolset per se, but that the client memory space doesn't look the way it expects, so the toolset can't find what it needs).

If we loss the toolset, we maybe in troubles then..

Spinobi

Potential Patron
I'm curious how to get more the npcs, especially when doing story missions like ones featuring 7 of 9, for the characters to appear naked? It seems the best I can do is to have certain tight outfits have nipples through the fabric, but no actual nudity.

Daedalus

Content Creator
That's something Password42 engineered; of which its replication still (afaik) eludes us. This particular part of the mod needs a whole other can of shenanigans to be opened for it to work. But as of yet, no joy on that part.

belechannas

Vivacious Visitor
It worked fine until Cryptic changed file formats, as I recall.

Honestly, the quality of STO's blocky boobs is so poor that I am put off by looking at them, and would keep my toons fully clothed even if nudity worked.

If you want some mind-blowing photo-realistic pixelated pulchritude, check out the nude mod (on this site!) for Black Desert Online instead.

Spinobi

Potential Patron
Also, are they files for nudes variants for the standard Odyssey uniform types that are available to download? Switching those uniforms to naked alone would give access to many more nude npcs throughout the game, including well known characters like Kira.

Quaren

Content Creator
Also, are they files for nudes variants for the standard Odyssey uniform types that are available to download? Switching those uniforms to naked alone would give access to many more nude npcs throughout the game, including well known characters like Kira.

It has to do with some mumbo jumbo I don't entirely understand, but there's a reason that the outfits that can be nudified are, and the ones that can't, aren't. The shapes of the uniforms and whatnot determine what can be done.

annemarie

Casual Client
It has to do with some mumbo jumbo I don't entirely understand, but there's a reason that the outfits that can be nudified are, and the ones that can't, aren't. The shapes of the uniforms and whatnot determine what can be done.
there has to be some torso skin visible, if i remember correctly.

annemarie

Casual Client
It worked fine until Cryptic changed file formats, as I recall.

Honestly, the quality of STO's blocky boobs is so poor that I am put off by looking at them, and would keep my toons fully clothed even if nudity worked.

If you want some mind-blowing photo-realistic pixelated pulchritude, check out the nude mod (on this site!) for Black Desert Online instead.
if that was not all pvp like Eve online I'd play it

belechannas

Vivacious Visitor
if that was not all pvp like Eve online I'd play it

No pvp if you stay below Level 50 (a quest is required, so there is no danger of accidentally or unwillingly crossing the threshold).

I mean, if you want actual gameplay, there are other games for that. If you want to play dress-up (or undress-up), though...

Xariama

Avid Affiliate
there has to be some torso skin visible, if i remember correctly.
Not in all cases. The Seven of Nine outfit was able to be worked on, but the Jupiter one was not. I think it has to do with if the uniform top is the render, or if it's on top of a skin render. I admit to knowing almost zero about this stuff, just trying to recall something Password42 told me years ago... I think that's the general gist of it, though.

Xariama

Avid Affiliate
Hmmm, having an issue... everyone's "making the cross", as it were. No walking animation, arms straight out, and not many of the outfits are working. Must have been something in the last patch?

Daedalus

Content Creator
Yeah, latest patch borked the mod, but there's a new version on the first page. Just don't use jiggle, if you don't want your toons to appear as flat as a board. Just sayin' ….

Xariama

Avid Affiliate
Okay, three observations. One, a reinstall of the mod fixed the "making the cross" issue. Two, resizers still aren't working on Cardassian models. And three, some of the outfits are really borked, like the Starfleet Medical, TNG Skant, and Terran Mirror-TOS ones. Starfleet Medical looks like a bunch of triangles stuck in a Tholian web, and the other two make the entire upper part of the body invisible. The two ripped ones are also completely see-through where the tears are (as in, you can see the wall, and not the skin). Note, these are all observations on my Cardassian character, your results may vary. :)

Dogzard

Potential Patron
Not sure if I'm doing this wrong, been a while since I've used this mod (last one was several years ago). Downloaded the new version, fresh game (like seriously fresh, factory reset my computer), loaded up all the nifties (kept it simple, just wanted the risan bikini set to become nude and nip shadows), and a tramp stamp, and for some reason the bikini sets are not going nude. Just wanted to get ready for the summer so I can surf in style.

List of things I chose:
Base Nude Mod (Required)
-All Fixes for Body Stuff
(Orion has a black block but nothing chosen)
Universal Outfits
--Risa Swimwear (All selected)
Base Texture
-Nude Textures
--Spanner's HD Skin Textures
---High Resolution Shaved
---Petite Torso Maps
--Shiro-Kun's Abyssinian Felines
-Daedalus's Body Art
--Tattoos
---Tribal Tramp Tattoos
----V1
Nipple Imprints (All Selected)
New Stockings
-Small Fishnets

EDIT: Nevermind, my brother was being a complete douchnozzle and kept going in behind me while I was afk and stopping the baking process... works now, and he's got a new reason to work for his own computer after seeing the results. EXCELLENT WORK!

Last edited:

Dogzard

Potential Patron

Ready for summer

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.