Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition (5 Viewers)

Youkai-sama

Potential Patron
Hokay! For the love of God. Getting a new routine is freaking awful. Anyhow, hello again, friendlies! Sorry for falling off the map. I have very limited amounts of time in my evenings now that I work for a living during the day so I will try to get back into the fray as best I can.

EDIT: I have attached the corrected version of the mod to the first post, as well as will be updating the one in Resources.
Welcome back!

William Michael Phillips

Vivacious Visitor
Ok I ran into a problem with installer 3.5. after running it my female toons all have huge flat sagging breast. I have ran the installer twice with the same results please help.

annemarie

Casual Client
just a quick question.. is it possible to make the carpet match the drapes so to speak? I'd like my captain to be a true blonde

juanmanuelt

Swell Supporter
just a quick question.. is it possible to make the carpet match the drapes so to speak? I'd like my captain to be a true blonde

Armor hip textures - For better nude customization.

Ok, I have been working on this for a long time. We know how hard is to make the lower body nude, the legs are bugged, and we can only have one option, eather shaved or with pubs. Now, we also know that some humans females like to shave, others hate it. Some woman likes to have their pubs green, red or yellow.

Ive hate to see a landing party with all shaved/trimed pubs. Now this can change. What Ive did was replace the old armor legs, the ones that no one use it any more, for nude textures. So, you can chouse the pubic hair and you can chouse color of the pubic hair.

-> How this work? Go to your Uniform - Pants Tight on the ingame tailor and chouse the "armor" with the pubic hair you like. Then match the main color of the legs with the ones of your character. You can add Trill spots if you like. Then edit the color of the pubic hair to your like and that it is all. This work with bridge officers, and is free. Remember, you can change the color of the legs to match your character, so if you character is green you can just change the color of the legs to match the color of the body. Is really simple. If you want to hide the Trill spots, just match the spots color with the rest of the legs. If you want to hide the pubs, just match the pubs color with the rest of the legs.

The only con is that the texture is not 100% ideal, for better perfomance you need to use the chest texture Ive updated early, but even then there is a small mismatch on the chest/hips.

-> How to install? Copy and paste the content on Star Trek Online\Live\localdata\texture_library\costumes\Avatars\Armor and place the body textures on Star Trek Online\Live\localdata\texture_library\costumes\Avatars\female and enjoy.

This can only be the tip of the iceberg, we can have more type of pubs, or hell, we can have any other legs textures you like. Please, test this and let me know if this is something you ppl are intresting.

Any feedback is welcome.

Sanfu23

Potential Patron
-> How to install? Copy and paste the content on Star Trek Online\Live\localdata\texture_library\costumes\Avatars\Armor and place the body textures on Star Trek Online\Live\localdata\texture_library\costumes\Avatars\female and enjoy.

Where is armor to be found? I don't have that.

Poplan

Content Creator
Don't know if anyone's reported this but there's been an announcement that Cryptic is (unsurprisingly) dropping 32-bit client support as of July 18th 2019(link).

Daedalus

Content Creator
Does anyone still use 32bit OS?
I have 64bit Win 10

Don't know if anyone's reported this but there's been an announcement that Cryptic is (unsurprisingly) dropping 32-bit client support as of July 18th 2019(link).
The mod will still work, right? Right???
9781d37c3fa09c249e2dc528be18ecfb.jpg

Ehrehin

Potential Patron
Okay I had a glitch with the mod where the Crossfield class had a Blue resonating ball around it on the ship selection tab... uninstalled the mod
and reinstalled it three times and it didn't go away I can't use the Crossfield because of it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.