Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition (3 Viewers)

Gideon65

Potential Patron
When running the patcher, I noticed it does fine until the last patch. It says it can't find the file path for something needed for the breasts. It freezes there waiting for you to input the file path manually, (I assume), it will finish the installation if you skip it by hitting enter, then Y to skip that file. If you do this, your toons breasts will look like Shiru-kun's example.

annemarie

Casual Client
when i launch the installer a window opens and it stops at saving entries to XML. how long should that last or can i close the window
disable your antivirus, start the patcher do watch an episode of star trek of your favorite flavor. when you come back it should be done

Cardas

Potential Patron

Just a little broken

LordMaggot

Swell Supporter
Ahhh...much better for now....
Running latest patch in "Safe" mode.
No Animations and no Jiggle and no Breast Augmentation..

Their nipples could impale a bitch though......

Last edited:

Shiro-kun

Content Creator
I'm still waiting for the update to download on my crapnet to take a look. Hopefully have a fix out later today.

Edit: Ok so the main culprit is jiggle that flatten things out. Scale simply fails with hashing and Skel seems to be mirroring the mod and currently not needed :P

Last edited:

Shiro-kun

Content Creator
Jiggle looks bad, nothing changed with jiggle file so its how its intererated somepalce. Not a simple fix and cant give an ETA on it

bikaru

Potential Patron
I just logged ingame, everything seems good on my side. My personal scale edits are still working along with the textures.

Though, I've never used the mod installer & I don't use jiggle edits.

Shiro-kun

Content Creator
Version 3.5.3
~Fixed breast scale
!!! Jiggle BROKEN in ST.95.20190425a.18 Don't install !!!

No ETA on jiggle fix, also no uninstall wrapper on this version.
Some minor uniform updates also needed.
Jiggle installation options is still available if backend issue is resolved or another fix is found ill let you guys know

Download Here

Last edited:

JohnnySingh

Potential Patron
...also no uninstall wrapper on this version.
Some minor uniform updates also needed.
Jiggle installation options is still...

Hi, I just installed the 3.5.3 one, and it works so fine, thanks!

In the other hand, perhaps you already know, but there are visual issues with skirts in general, in all factions.

I wanna share some screenshots of Mini-split skirt.

Academy ones (and similar for KDF and Romulan) look worse, with more and bigger "spots", and would be great if that was fixed (PLEASE! Doesn't matter if Jiggle remains broken for 50 years! LOL), that is something I would be too grateful for.

Similar thing occurs with upper Romulan civilian, and Medical upper uniform for feds...

Another thing I noticed is, body skin doesn't look the same as head and neck. May that be fixed? ...or is the best they can get? ...just curious.

As a last suggestion, it would be cool, if added a third option for stockings: Lingerie ones, the most erotic you can find! LOL ...Why not!?

Thanks for you attention.

Greetings.

Shiro-kun

Content Creator
Hi, I just installed the 3.5.3 one, and it works so fine, thanks!

In the other hand, perhaps you already know, but there are visual issues with skirts in general, in all factions.

Not something we can rally fix. Explained a bit more why Here
Same also applies to certain tops.

Daedalus

Content Creator
JohnnySingh JohnnySingh The body texture (chest and hips) has been altered to match each other since the mod was made. I've dabbled in this too, trying to upscale both textures. The original hips layer mask has a cutout for the panties so that couldn't be used; meaning the chest texture had to be modified accordingly. Bottom line: there's no way around this.

The ZTS

Content Creator
Hokay! For the love of God. Getting a new routine is freaking awful. Anyhow, hello again, friendlies! Sorry for falling off the map. I have very limited amounts of time in my evenings now that I work for a living during the day so I will try to get back into the fray as best I can.

EDIT: I have attached the corrected version of the mod to the first post, as well as will be updating the one in Resources.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.