Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition (4 Viewers)

Regardie

Avid Affiliate
Yes, but where is the current version of the source code that needs to be converted to 64 bit? I don't have anything more recent than Rick's original v217 and I know several members have been updating that on their own to keep up with Cryptic's changes.

Along that line, has Cryptic stated that the 32 bit client is no longer supported? If not, wouldn't it be easier to install Win 7 32 bit in a VM and run our current tools to get the information we need?

Poplan

Content Creator
We should probably actually do a formal fork of the tools on github or something so people can always at the latest updated source and binaries.

Daedalus

Content Creator
Desktop Screenshot 2019.01.28 - 18.17.28.16.png

Captain: *horrible off-key singing*
Tactical Officer: Geez Captain, could you knock it off?
Captain: What? Why? I'm on a roll here.
Tactical officer: I'm afraid I have to report my eardrums are screaming in protest.
Captain: Hmph, say what you want. I have a great singing voice.
Tactical Officer: *silently* Yeah, to yell "CORE BREACH!" in Main Engineering.

Last edited:

siaj

Vivacious Visitor
So, I looked at the first page and, since I'm the lazy sort, not finding a nice little installer, or anything, am going to assume the mod is not yet ready to be released into the wilds once again?

View attachment 87081
Captain: *horrible off-key singing*
Tactical Officer: Geez Captain, could you knock it off?
Captain: What? Why? I'm on a roll here.
Tactical officer: I'm afraid I have to report my eardrums are screaming in protest.
Captain: Hmph, say what you want. I have a great singing voice.
Tactical Officer: *silently* Yeah, to yell "CORE BREACH!" in Main Engineering.
This: this is beautiful poetry. XD
(Only question is: what'd the rest of the bridge crew say/think? :P)

Daedalus

Content Creator
Found this again from long long ago:
STONE TREK (Flintstones x Star Trek) The adventures of Cpt kirkstone of the Conchstutution-class Stoneship Magnetize (Complete with record of dead Redshirts)
The Deadly Ears (pt 1&2)

20001 BC: A Space Oddity

Star trekkin'

The Caveman Trap

Marooned on Tatooine (SW ep1 crossover)

Daedalus

Content Creator
What are this "sanity" you speak of?
Sanity refers to one's state of mind.
Sane being 'normal', by society's standards; whereas insane is being completely bonkers, nuts, insane, bonzo, no longer in possession of one's faculties, three fries short of a happy meal
74bf542f682e098a5027f23067562b98.jpg

Quaren

Content Creator
So I just played through the Mirror of Discovery missions. There's a lot of new things the mod doesn't account for. I haven't run into anything that creates crashes, but I would strongly encourage everyone to turn off the mod before playing any story content. Things get weird if not all out broken.

LordMaggot

Swell Supporter
So here is the Mod as presently constituted on my system:
I Call This One "Vage of Discovery"
Or how about "Va JJ of Discovery" In honor of the JJ Verse of which this is somewhat a part.

screenshot_2019-02-02-14-34-25.jpg

Last edited:

William Michael Phillips

Vivacious Visitor
So I just played through the Mirror of Discovery missions. There's a lot of new things the mod doesn't account for. I haven't run into anything that creates crashes, but I would strongly encourage everyone to turn off the mod before playing any story content. Things get weird if not all out broken.
I played through Mirror of Discovery with the mod on with out any problems.

Daedalus

Content Creator
I don't have any major problems aside from some Disco Klingon ships being invisible and my ship weapons firing at a fixed point in the distance as soon as I target those.

Quaren

Content Creator
I don't have any major problems aside from some Disco Klingon ships being invisible and my ship weapons firing at a fixed point in the distance as soon as I target those.

That's the same problem I had back when the Hur'q missions dropped, but I didn't have that this time. I must be out of date.

LordMaggot

Swell Supporter
We may have been using differing versions, but I definitely had some MAJOR animation issues that went away as soon as I disabled the mod.

I think I have the same animation issues while the mod is active.
The cutscene characters do not move.
Sometimes the cutscene characters are completely out of frame.
Other times they stand around cruciform in their chairs, half out of frame.
The giant Tardigrade kinda just glides without moving his "feet."

Sometimes all characters become frozen at the waist.
When they turn around their feet do not move so they become twisted around their axis.

But the game doesn't crash.
And characters are still mostly nude, so I can live with it.

I think the neck patch fix that someone presented does help the blending problem, but it's hard to be certain.

Cheers,

Maggot

Daedalus

Content Creator
Is it possible to get an updated costumegeo file? I have a feeling that when ppl finish the anniversary rep project for the T6 Scout ship, we'll have crashes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.