Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition (5 Viewers)

The ZTS

Content Creator
Daedalus Daedalus What was the post number where you posted a wrapup of all the textures you did for body art and such? I think I may have lost some of you files during migrations.

EDIT: Nevermind. It turns out, in a stroke of brilliance (read: chronic stupidity), I cleared extra files away that actually apply the textures to ALIEN bodies for ALL of Daedalus's art.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I'll take my slow clap now.

Last edited:

Shiro-kun

Content Creator
giphy.gif

LOL I Just had to sins you asked :P

So now we have the weardass texture issues solved and time for bed.

Last edited:

The ZTS

Content Creator
J juanmanuelt Shiro-kun Shiro-kun If anyone else has the technical know-how to make this happen, chime in, Clamman5 Clamman5 might know too.

We need the ability to modify Gibbed's tools so that they are 64-bit addressable. I'm fairly sure it's possible, it should be just adjusting a few libraries that the software uses. I think Shiro-kun is not able to work on it right now, so if anyone has VS, think you can lend a hand?

juanmanuelt

Swell Supporter
J juanmanuelt Shiro-kun Shiro-kun If anyone else has the technical know-how to make this happen, chime in, Clamman5 Clamman5 might know too.

We need the ability to modify Gibbed's tools so that they are 64-bit addressable. I'm fairly sure it's possible, it should be just adjusting a few libraries that the software uses. I think Shiro-kun is not able to work on it right now, so if anyone has VS, think you can lend a hand?

Sorry, ask me about textures, but I know nothing about the Gibbed tool.
Agaim sorry :(

Shiro-kun

Content Creator

Think it was Poplan Poplan that was digging in the coding. I'm pretty much stuck till at least end of March with my system essentially being frozen in time.
Highest priority would probably go to the exportschemas code. Without it most of the mod will not go past a schema change. Atm 32-bit client doesn't seem to be usable or the option to run it has disappeared.

Last edited:

Poplan

Content Creator
The ZTS The ZTS I'll give the conversion a shot, unfortunately I'm swamped with contract work at the moment so my diggings are presently very very slow.

The ZTS

Content Creator
No problem, I don't think it should be too hard, I think it's mostly converting your usual function() into your function64().

Quaren

Content Creator
They are also going to change the skins textures, that is why I am worried.

As long as the system itself doesn't change, it should be fine. They could do a complete overhaul and as long as the filetypes and pathing don't change, they should be golden.

Also the changes don't look all that extensive, at least what I can tell from the post.

bberge

Potential Patron
It looks like the render update is already on Tribble. I had noticed a few days ago that the graphics seemed different.

I tried installing the patch there. Based on my admittedly limited amount of testing, it looks like we should be fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.