Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition (6 Viewers)

annemarie

Casual Client
it's sorta reminiscent of the old transwarp bubble the assimilated engines use to do.. I ahve the omega set too. I can see if I can replicate it

annemarie

Casual Client
confirming it's not the mod
with the mod
fe2rrt.jpg

without

j7yclj.jpg

Quaren

Content Creator
So, do you think this will be released in a complete form before Perfect World breaks it again with the release of the next Age of Discovery update Jan 23rd?

New ships are the most common break but are easy to correct so I guess we'll see.

chucky99999

Potential Patron
confirming it's not the mod
I can kinda confirm there are random graphical glitches with or without mods. I seen a streamer with an invisible character(fairly sure he didn't have mods) and my Warbird looks fine in sector space and like crap in missions mods in and not. Cryptic just buggered something up is all, at least no crashes for me.

F

FranklyMyDear

Yeah, folks are reporting that goatees on male characters are turning them invisible. Other folks have reported turning invisible if they spawn in to some maps (like ESD) on log in.

It's a bit of a mess.

The ZTS

Content Creator
It's possible we have a working version before the patch...but at the same time I need to see what changes.

As for that GFX thing, that's a double edged sword because it would reveal I have the capabilities to tell them where it is...yeah.

The ZTS

Content Creator
Daedalus Daedalus Working on installer options to try and fix my broke-ass deployment for you art.

Explain this. It shows up no matter what skin I use. It's wierd, it looks like the shader is being applied like dirt.
strange_shaders.png

Daedalus

Content Creator
I canna 'splain it, Cap'n.
I'm still using Shiro-kun's emergency fix-er-up-thingamajig-doohickey. By all rights, this shouldn't happen. A bug in the installer perhaps?

Shiro-kun

Content Creator
Daedalus Daedalus Working on installer options to try and fix my broke-ass deployment for you art.

Ok on a closer look Z your left arm (rigthand arm in pick) is supper dark and the chest is also darker then the hips.
I cleanedout my localdata and did a install again and once I pick Deadalus options it unticks chest options and only installs hips.

Running with only those options
There is no nipples
The legs is discolored and dark similar to your chest image above.
Looking closer at the files I noticed that the N.wtex file seems a bit large and is the same size as the D.wtex file for the hips.
Replacing the hips N.wtex with one I had from the manual patch fixed the issue on the legs.

I think there is a conflict N.wtex file or files in the installer and given the size its possibly that a D.wtex file was named as a N.wtex file or possibly the wrong N.wtex file is used on the matching D.wtex file. A quick look it appears that the N.wtex files is correct sizes is 1 049 007 bytes while the D.wtex files is 5 592 720 bytes in the females folder.
CaitianB file sizes differ.

Its also possible that its a leftover file from quick swapping and testing.

Last edited:

The ZTS

Content Creator
Okay, I will take a check.

EDIT: Confirmed, they're both D files, I need the Ns. Daedalus, do your have the N wtexes for all your bodyart?

The ZTS

Content Creator
Alright, that fixed it, but I'm having trouble with the bikini remover. Clamman5 Clamman5 Almost all bikini bottoms are not being removed correctly and are showing only the crap texture. Am I missing something?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.